20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

edited the rank to be subordinate instead but added in parentheses that she hopes to be Alpha female smile.gif

(On kindle) Again, please look over the ages unless you plan on having your characters dying soon, since have a life span average of 6-8 years. (Also, Ace is much younger than her)

changed her age to 2.3 and her color to amber. hope it's okay now.

Alright, both are approved and you guys may start roleplaying. I'll try adding the sheets and what not tomorrow, since my sister has claimed the computer.

okay thanks happy.gif. I'll get a post up soonish; have to think of what to put as her first smile.gif.

Username: zamboza

Character’s Name: Blake

Nickname: (optional) ---

Text Color: coral

Mate/Crush:Actually none

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family) All family deceased

Personality: Being an oldest wolf in the pack, Blake has high authority even as subordinate and he knows about it. He keeps his personal life to himself and tries to avoid doing anything recognizable or getting involved into social life of the pack - he prefers to stay on the side. He can be quite impulsive and aggressive, but it's all because of his past.

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description) click

History: When Blake was born, his family lived alone and had managed to be able to keep themselves fed. However, it changed after half a year. Blake's brother, Twig, was born and harsher winter was coming. They've been on the edge of dying, but then they found the Night Pack led by Shadow. By this time Blake was already about 1.2 years old. Unfortunately, his parents were too weakened by the age to survive the winter. After that he was left with his younger brother on his own. He proved himself as excellent hunter and gained trust and recognition in other wolves' eyes, which earned him a rank of Beta.

It all changed when he was about 2.8 years old and went on hunting with Twig and one other wolf. The fate decided that they would meet an old, hardened in battle lone wolf. A fierce battle started and the first to fall was Blake's brother. Terrified by this sight he didn't know what to do. The lone wolf seeing that he couldn't gather his thoughts lunged at him and if it wasn't the other wolf that came with them he would be already dead. The wolf named Den pushed Blake away and the attacker jumped on him instead of his former target. After that Blake run away, as he couldn't be able to handle anything at the moment being.

He returned to the cave on the next day and the message already spread - Den defeated the lone wolf and told everyone what happened. Blake lost the trust and respect of other wolves from the pack and Shadow degraded him to subordinate. After that he started living on his own in the pack, coming to the hunts to help, but it wasn't the same - there were no congratulations on good hunt for him, no eyes looking on him with admiration - but with disappointment.

But time heals wound and shortly before Shadow's death wolves forgot about Blake's shameful act. He again earned respect from the others, but not as big as before. On the other hand, after Shadow's death and Red's attempt to beat Ace he began to somewhat interest in the social life of pack. He saw something in leader's sister that in his opinion a good leader needed - maybe it was the age, or personality, no one knows, even Blake himself.

Siding with: Red

Password: Ace Rules!

Other: ^No he doesn't ;3 And sorry for the long history, I tried to make it quite detailed.

Edited by zamboza

Okay, unless you are planning for him to die soon, he is waaaay too old.

Okay, unless you are planning for him to die soon, he is waaaay too old.

Edited. I don't know why but I thought that internet said wolves live about 12 years on average ;-;

Edited. I don't know why but I thought that internet said wolves live about 12 years on average ;-;

Yeah, that includes captive wolves, which these guys aren't. It's an easy enough mistake to make, don't worry about it. uvu Some wolves in captivity at a wolf/wolfdog sanctuary in Fort Collins, Colorado lived to be 20+ years old, This is the sanctuary I'm talking about.

Also, I really like your character idea. Torbjorn (my character) also hangs out on the edge of the pack, avoiding social interaction where possible. Perhaps he and Blake could sort of gravitate to each other? It'd be kind of cool IMO, but if not that's fine. C:

Editting for a third time, but here's a picture of a leopard whose eye is similar to Torbjorn's.

Edited by oddinomaly

I see nothing against it, odd :3 We will work everything out IC - unless I won't be accpeted TT.TT

So Red is thinking of taking over? I see her listed as a Subodrinate.

I like this, it opens windows for dirty politics and subterfuge. biggrin.gif

So Red is thinking of taking over? I see her listed as a Subodrinate.

I like this, it opens windows for dirty politics and subterfuge. biggrin.gif

Red is older sister of Ace and already tried to take over, that's why she is only subordinate right now. An if I remember correctly, it is planned that she won't take over, but damn sure she'll try.

Blake is accepted. And yes, Red will try again later on in the plot, but fail, and Tiga has a choice: Have her apologize or get kicked out...

I was actually thinking, and perhaps she could apologize to her brother as they fight off another large pack that's trying to take over? Then the two siblings shall become close siblings and save their pack together. (Any interest, Tiga?)

Blake is accepted. And yes, Red will try again later on in the plot, but fail, and Tiga has a choice: Have her apologize or get kicked out...

I was actually thinking, and perhaps she could apologize to her brother as they fight off another large pack that's trying to take over? Then the two siblings shall become close siblings and save their pack together. (Any interest, Tiga?)

Seems like a soppy cliche to me, but whatever works for you two. laugh.gif

I'm eagerly awaiting the bloodshed.

Well, she kinda falls of the end of the earth because she leaves, or they somehow make up...Either way, it'll probably end up a little soppy, it's dramatic, after all.

I was thinking of Red starting to act like the good guy and being nice and working together, making Ace trust her only for her to attack Ace.

Perhaps when they bond and are fighting off the enemy pack, she takes the chance and attacks Ace during the battle? Or sees Ace being attacked and doesn't help?

She could, but it depends if you want to have her kicked out or not. I mean, by having her kicked out, it's likely she'll fall of the face of the earth, since she'll be rejected and known as a traitor.

I was thinking of Red starting to act like the good guy and being nice and working together, making Ace trust her only for her to attack Ace.

Perhaps when they bond and are fighting off the enemy pack, she takes the chance and attacks Ace during the battle? Or sees Ace being attacked and doesn't help?

If it were me I'd crank up the chaos, have Red win the trust of the majority of the pack and stage a coup against her younger brother in which characters get to face off against other characters, giving people an opening to dispose of unwanted characters of theirs and bloodying up the scene a bit, all climaxing in a fight to the death between the two that leaves the victor mentally and physically scarred and the loser dead, causing the victor to inevitably go into a downwards spiral of insanity, making them act like a dictator, losing the trust of his pack and causing a revolt, forcing them to run away and turn rogue or start a new pack of their own, producing a new antagonist in the process. And without a leader the pack has to deal with dirty politics as several others of the members make the claim for the alpha position, which ultimately results in even more chaos that can be RPed out to select a new alpha by certain means, either through bloodshed or subterfuge, or a combination of both, I don't know. I'm making this up as I go along.

But THAT is what I would call dramatic. xd.png

But hey, that's just me.

I'm game for whatever happens.

Edited by Brotato

*slow clap* Well done. Brotato 2015, everybody!

But in all seriousness, you got my vote for that. If we survive that long, why shouldn't we make it longer and do that? It'd be fun too.

Also, Tiga, I've got some ideas for the pups, whichever one you want. I've decided on 3, 2 boys and one girl. Anyone want the two Tiga doesn't pick? And I've planned on doing it right after the illness outbreak, just 'cause I like making problems. Hehe, one will be half-blind and the other mute. Or something.

*slow clap* Well done. Brotato 2015, everybody!

But in all seriousness, you got my vote for that. If we survive that long, why shouldn't we make it longer and do that? It'd be fun too.

Also, Tiga, I've got some ideas for the pups, whichever one you want. I've decided on 3, 2 boys and one girl. Anyone want the two Tiga doesn't pick? And I've planned on doing it right after the illness outbreak, just 'cause I like making problems. Hehe, one will be half-blind and the other mute. Or something.

Thank you, thank you.

We used to do this in another RP I was in.

It didn't work out so well the first time because we didn't set kill guidelines, but after we regulated it better it turned out as major plot and character development mana from heaven.

Also I'd like to take one of the pups. Gender irrelevant.

Although, a mute character, I'll pass on that. unsure.gif

Imagine RPing with no dialogue available. ohmy.gif

Edited by Brotato

Perhaps when they bond and are fighting off the enemy pack, she takes the chance and attacks Ace during the battle?

That actually sounds like a plot from a Polish romantic epic poem xd.png

But it is cool. I like it.

Brotato, isn't it a bit too much drama? xd.png

That actually sounds like a plot from a Polish romantic epic poem xd.png

But it is cool. I like it.

Brotato, isn't it a bit too much drama? xd.png

I wouldn't call that drama, I'd call that tragedy, chaos, dystopia.

Unfortunately it is the only kind of taletelling I am good at any more.

You see, I used to write creepypastas.

A lot of creepypastas, back when I was a somewhat mentally unstable brooding little teenager with nothing to do.

It was over 5 years ago that I wrote my last, and I've since stopped and generally quit reading anything that isn't textbook-related due to university having leeched nearly all my free time.

I am happy to say I've grown out of my pitiful mental dark shroud, but that still leaves me with no experience in any other genre, and a bad taste in my mouth from encountering anything resembling a disney-esque happily ever after scenario.

I threw in my 2 cents, although what I had in mind was far more grotesque and far less constructive then the final idea Amara seemed to like. But then I think it best if we let the actual owners of the two characters decide the outcome.

Edited by Brotato