20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Username:

Character’s Name: Chalyvas

Nickname: (optional) Chaly

Text Color: Up to Claimer

Mate/Crush: None

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chioni

Personality: Up to Claimer

Appearance: Click.

History: He was second-born, born in a snow drift just outside of the caves. That's about it.

Siding with: Up to Claimer

Password: Ace Rules

Other:

Dis? I will edit in the details ofcourse...

Edited by Brotato

Username: Brotato

Character’s Name: Chalyvas

Nickname: Chaly

Text Color: RoyalBlue

Mate/Crush: -X-

Family:

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chioni

Personality: His personality is just as bubbly and bouncy as his name implies, Chalyvas is a dreamer, an optimist. Few things could spoil his mood, and as such, he isn't very down to earth. Driven by compassion, he aims to become a herbalist to aid those in need. His happy-go-lucky nature does make him somewhat naïve, however. He's easily impressed and convinced, making him a potentially valuable, but fickle friend to have. Sociable and kind, he has little to no difficulty making friends with most anyone he meets, though he does tend to give those he deems overly negative, or just "mean" a wide berth. He is a lover, not a fighter, and generally avoids getting into trouble.

Appearance: Click.

History: A newborn has little to no history, but Chalyvas hopes to be history in the making.

Siding with: Crimson

Password: Ace Rules

Other: He's the second-born of the family.

His left eye is permanently whited out and unusable, much like his unfortunate sibling Chioni, who is blind on both eyes. His aspiration is to some day cure his brother's blindness, though that is highly unlikely to actually happen.

((I might edit the photo later... Because of the eye...))

Edited by Brotato

Ahkay

*goes to work on Asi because I feel like Tato one-upped me EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHIG FOR HER WHY IS IT SO HARD*

Ahkay

*goes to work on Asi because I feel like Tato one-upped me EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHIG FOR HER WHY IS IT SO HARD*

...sorry? sad.gif

Do the threads always move so slow? I'm new to forum RPs, so I don't know the pace. My character is stuck until Sethoss replies to me, so I just keep checking on the main thread.

Sometimes it moves at 5 or so posts per day, other times it's in gridlock because everyone is too busy.... suddenly. =|

Bleh, ah well, people do have lives outside of DC. I have nothing to do, except maybe finish my fanfiction. But I'm just too darn lazy.

Edited by C88

Sometimes it moves at 5 or so posts per day, other times it's in gridlock because everyone is too busy.... suddenly. =|

Oh snap man! Sorry but my posting is limited on the week. If you can hang in til Friday you shall have a post.

Oh snap man! Sorry but my posting is limited on the week. If you can hang in til Friday you shall have a post.

But... I'm not expecting a post from you. unsure.gif

Edited by Brotato

/gently pushes Oddi toward Morte

c: technically either Menemith or Hiera can respond to him.

Ahhhh okay! It might be awhile; I, the Fish Lord, promised to clean my teacher's fish tank. laugh.gif

EDIT: Ah, my Fish Lady is absent. I'll do the cleaning tomorrow. I'm working on a post now!

Edited by oddinomaly

Ahhhh okay! It might be awhile; I, the Fish Lord, promised to clean my teacher's fish tank. laugh.gif

EDIT: Ah, my Fish Lady is absent. I'll do the cleaning tomorrow. I'm working on a post now!

Oddi did you answer my question? Can we gently persuade Torbjorn to switch sides so we can make Crimson even more pissed off. xd.png

Oddi did you answer my question? Can we gently persuade Torbjorn to switch sides so we can make Crimson even more pissed off. xd.png

I'm...not actually sure. Tor's loyalty is really difficult to shift. I mean you're welcome to try, but it probably won't work laugh.gif

I'm...not actually sure. Tor's loyalty is really difficult to shift. I mean you're welcome to try, but it probably won't work  laugh.gif

I'll try. I already have a plan. *finger pyramid of sinister contemplation*

Edited by Brotato