20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Oh yes, this makes this very interesting now...Avion has many surprises, he won't expect a thing. c: Changes have been added!

Remember, Esko's sheet has to be changed as well ;p

Instead of him being left by himself, it would probably be that his family died in different ways, eventually leaving nobody but his father and half brother. He inherited the spot after Blake lost it, and yeah.

Maybe Blake knows that Avion and Esko are half brothers, and eventually tells the two =3

I think the perfect occasion would be when Avion gets his wolfy butt beaten by Ace tongue.gif

Other way around, after Avion is brain-washed by Red, he kicks (ends up cheating to do so) Ace's wolfy butt.

One way or another, that's when he will tell his son who his half brother is tongue.gif

Hachi found a valuable thing that isn't food, shelter, or a friendly wolf.

What it is I don't know.

Someone help?

I have something planned for Ace and company's hunting party, but involves the use of several NPCs.

@Amara, does it have to be /useful/ ? I could just be shiny. tongue.gif

Can't think of anything useful, sorry.

I have something planned for Ace and company's hunting party, but involves the use of several NPCs.

@Amara, does it have to be /useful/ ? I could just be shiny. tongue.gif

Can't think of anything useful, sorry.

Just valuable... To wolves.

I'm trying not to get the others to tease him because he's wasting time with a shiny rock.

Just valuable... To wolves.

I'm trying not to get the others to tease him because he's wasting time with a shiny rock.

How about a very shiny rock? laugh.gif

My suggestions for the valuable thing:

Choose one:

- Magical value (but we don't use magic here, do we?) - a shiny rock xd.png No, really, a shiny rock with magical properties, I dunno, Healing Stone or something?

- Defensive value - some hunting equipment, left by a hunter who was hunting somewhere nearby. This could give an additional plot point (finding the hunter), boost defensive abilities of the pack (traps and such) and/or help the pack grow (because of the stuff they found). Or at least something like that :I

- Spiritual value - an object of worship of sort. Be it a statue of something/someone, some religious thing or something like that. But eh, dunno if we want to bring a religion of sort to this RP :I

Waddaya think?

Option 1: No magic.

Option 2: Could work, but what use would a pack of wolves have of a disarmed bear trap or something like that?

Option 3: I don't even want to go there. I'm not sure if a verdict on spirituality in the RP was even passed.

In the Wolves of the Beyond series, the wolves have bones that have been gnawed into carvings. Perhaps something like that?

Also, someone please put their paw over Tor's mouth. He's enjoying getting a rise out of old Blake. laugh.gif

Why not have it be a wolf pup that was struggling under the current, and once Hachi returns, he finds it dead? It could be a rarer animal as well, something not very common in the mountainous region of Alaska. There are polar bears, sealions, and turtles around the coast.

A bone or other such artifact with a weird smell/color/taste? That could jump start us into the "disease" plot point.

A bone or other such artifact with a weird smell/color/taste? That could jump start us into the "disease" plot point.

This. ^ But if the wolves figure out that the Pandemic was caused by Hachi and his little treasure, that might cause some unrest.

Edited by Brotato

This. ^ But if the wolves figure out that the Pandemic was caused by Hachi and her little treasure, that might cause some unrest.

*stares*

Mia, it can't be alive, otherwise he would've been more careful... and wouldn't of taken it fishing

For some reason I was thinking a scale, of some sort? Like, a large fish scale which meant that there were larger fish somewhere in the river?

I am alive! I took a really needed hiatus, and I'm hoping I'll become a lot more active. I have a major exam in the next few days so I might just post today and leave it for a bit, but I will be back with a lot more consistent posts!

I greatly apologize for my absence, but soccer is (sadly) ending this week, with Districts next week. This also means school will be ending in a few weeks, however, I have a job with a small amount of other employees. So, until school's out, I'd like to put Brotato in partial control until I return.

This weekend I will be getting some posts in (hopefully), since it's a three day weekend. I will be working on one of these days, but I will do my best to get some posts in. This roleplay shall return to its activity!

Bad call, I'll be quite busy with finals soon. sad.gif

I'll try to micromanage as best I can, though. I suggest you give some rights to another person, in case I ever disappear for a while, which is likely.

Good luck, Mia. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

Username: MaskedDeath

Character’s Name: Eaglefeather

Nickname: Eagle

Text Color: Orange!

Mate/Crush: None

Family: Searching for family.

Personality: Loyal, brave, free spirit, funny, trusts someone over time, will protect anyone he trusts with his own life. Even if he dies doing it. He's strong and stands his ground when accused or challenged.

Appearance: All black with a white streak from nose to between the eyes. Long white streaks on his back, white back paws. Left eye is yellow, right is blue.

History: Eagle was a pup when his parents disappeared. His uncle raised him and taught him all the skills he knows now. He's been wandering ever since.

Siding with: Unknown, but will most likely side with whoever has a motive to keep fighting.

Password: Featherfire

Other: None.

Edited by MaskedDeath

Username: MaskedDeath

Character’s Name: Eaglefeather

Nickname: Eagle

Text Color: Orange!

Mate/Crush: None

Family: Searching for family.

Personality: Loyal, brave, free spirit, funny, trusts someone over time, will protect anyone he trusts with his own life. Even if he dies doing it. He's strong and stands his ground when accused or challenged.

Appearance: All black with a white streak from nose to between the eyes. Long white streaks on his back, white back paws. Left eye is yellow, right is blue.

History: Eagle was a pup when his parents disappeared. His uncle raised him and taught him all the skills he knows now. He's been wandering ever since.

Siding with: Unknown, but will most likely side with whoever has a motive to keep fighting.

Password: Featherfire

Other: None.

Incorrect password. Not only is that incorrect, but you really need to add a lot more detail to just about every section (appearance, personality, history, etc.), and he needs to have a side.

Well, you're hopes are wrong Tato, I posted, and will be coming back, especially at the end of this weeks. Finals are this week, and then I'm done. (Well, I have work, but I'll make time to get on) I've been pretty upset that soccer's over as well, kind of like depressed (it's pretty weird...), however, I will be attending soccer camps. But again, I will make more time to get on.

Incorrect password. Not only is that incorrect, but you really need to add a lot more detail to just about every section (appearance, personality, history, etc.), and he needs to have a side.

Well, you're hopes are wrong Tato, I posted, and will be coming back, especially at the end of this weeks. Finals are this week, and then I'm done. (Well, I have work, but I'll make time to get on) I've been pretty upset that soccer's over as well, kind of like depressed (it's pretty weird...), however, I will be attending soccer camps. But again, I will make more time to get on.

But... my hopes were that you'd come back. :s

Hi Mia. I had a feeling that the moment I bumped the thread I'd see you again. xd.png

Take it easy. I'm currently struggling with finals as well.

I won't go into details, but let's just say that my lector has been provoking a lot of deep thought concerning torture scenes for my creepypasta fiction addiction with his constant altering of the final questionnaire. I've been thinking rusty kitchen utensils a lot lately.

Edited by Brotato