20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Sorry guys, three games a week and a tournament arriving soon...Plus an injury, but I will try to get a post in asap, I have awards tonight. x.x

And Tiga, you may begin the brainwashing of Avion whenever you feel and however you'd like.

Yeah, I also have a black toenail, and got cleated on the exact foot yesterday. We played in the snow, didn't make things any better.

Anyways, if anyone needs an interaction, Nuntis is very much open, the poor lady hasn't talked to anyone.

Aw, yikes. I never got into sports, but snow makes everything difficult, no matter what you're doing...

EDIT: A wild Ace has appeared!

Edited by oddinomaly

Wait do we have a posting order?

Not really, I think it was more about people having their characters blocked because someone might not be responding

"If you want to somewhat weaken Ace, there's an idea - how about we make some wolf challenge him? Yet it has to be someone strong, who isn't seen as one siding with Red, with will to do harm to their leader and someone who wouldn't point us out if anything goes wrong..."

Me thinks Ren should do it :3

I think they were referring to Avion. xd.png

But....but....

Makes sense, but....

Does anyone want to have a meaningful conversation with Bright Star?

Right now Blake is kind of busy talking with Tor and Red so sadly no from me :/

I only have Torque available...

What sort of conversation?

Edited by Brotato

I have Nuntis, Harmony, and Avion open for interaction. (Though I have to clean house, should only take a few hours)

I just reread Hiera's sheets, and I have a feeling I should redo hers and Hachi's.

I know I probably won't get to it because I'm lazy as censorkip.gif , but I want to and I'll probably do that sometime maybe possibly.

Edited by MyaMouse

Well Moyo's open for interaction if anyone feels like it. I'll make a character sheet for Moyo's sister too, so that I don't get stuck like that again. I was gonna introduce her at some point anyway.

Ill post soon, today I think. If I can muster enough to make a post. Life is getting really busy again.

Right then, here's Nuru's sheet:

Username: C88

Character’s Name: Nuru

Nickname: (optional) Nu

Text Color: #33CCCC

Mate/Crush: None

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Father: Biki, deceased

Mother: Onis, deceased

Sister: Moyo, believed to be dead or missing

Personality:

Nuru was always full of energy as a pup, ready to challenge any wolf to a game or a race. She looked up to her big sister Moyo, and always tried to best her in physical challenges. After she lost her sister while running away from an invasion, Nuru has searched everywhere to find her. While not being as intelligent as Moyo, Nuru excels in feats of strength and is known to be a good hunter and tracker. When meeting a lone wolf, she likes to challenge them to better hone her skills. She tends to get along well with other wolves, and has made a few friends in some of the loners she encounters.

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description)

Picture

Nuru has chocolate brown fur, with creamy brown underfur. She has a small tuft of dark brown fur on her head, and dark red-brown on the paws and up the back of her back legs. She also has smudged dark red-brown triangles on her cheeks, and stripes on the back part of her tail. She has a strong build from her training, and orange eyes.

History:

Nuru lived with her older sister Moyo and her parents in a pack near the river. She always liked to play with the other wolves and have fun. Her sister was educated on herbs and healing, while Nuru trained for hunting. One day, their pack was invaded by a larger pack that was nearby, and they were outnumbered. Her parents distracted the wolves attacking them, allowing Nuru and Moyo to escape. Nuru and Moyo were seperated, and Nuru never stopped looking for her since then. Nuru kept an optimistic outlook despite the bloody battle, and continued to look for her sister. She made friends with nice lone wolves she met, and fought unfriendly ones. She is now sniffing around the borders of The Night Pack's territory, as this is where she tracked Moyo's scent to.

Siding with:(Ace or his sister for leadership?)

Ace like her sister, but may change to Crimson (Once she enters the pack)

Password:

Ace Rules

Other: (seeking mate, friends, enemies, and other information you want to include)

Nuru is always happy to make new friends, and find rivals.

Edited by C88

Does anyone need a post from me? I've been gone a few days, sorry </3

Menemith could respond to Hiera's freaked-out state

Or Morte.