20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

I'll reply one day. Busy again, don't worry about me if I go MIA. I'll find time and get a post out.

Alright, I'm trying to get some work done on the main post today, by that I mean I'll be adding in all the new characters and what not. I probably won't be on much today or tomorrow, spending some time with my sister for once, and then my annoying LA teacher piled us with tests and projects. Gosh I hate her.

Drow, your character must have a side to be accepted. We are no loner accepting neutral characters.

As for Moyo, he's been accepted.

EDIT:

Main post has been updated. Hazeh, I need you to give me your newest character sheets again, but not quoted, as I can't add them that way.

Edited by 20mia08

Made the change.

Username: TotallyDrow

Character’s Name: Phayne (Pronounciation: Feign)

Nickname: (optional)

Text Color: Lime

Mate/Crush: N/A

Family: Adoptive Father: Skoll - Missing, presumed dead.

Brothers: Daros and Kelvar (Both not related by blood and confirmed dead)

Real Family: Unknown.

Personality: Think of a popular teenager who excels at sports and could just about get along with anyone and you would have Phayne. Out of the three brothers, he was the most rambunctious and outward going showing an obvious lack of maturity when the situation called for it. Now though he is a completely different wolf, since the death of Daros and Kelvar he has become a shadow of his former self; whilst facts point towards the death of two wolves that ill fated day, it could be said that a 3rd wolf died along with them in the form of Phayne's personality. Broken and alone, he see's little value in life.

Appearance: Phayne's appearance At present he is still a well nourished wolf possesingr a rather muscular build. The 'jock' among his brothers he was the most physically gifted between them and excelled at hunting. However his health is slowly deteriorating as he shows little interest in hunting now.

History: Phayne, Daros and Kelvar. Three wolves who were either orphaned or abandoned yet through their hardship's they all shared one thing; their adoptive father. Skoll a lone wolf had taken the three of them in at different points in time throughout his travel in hopes of creating his own pack and having three son's whom he could entrust the packs future with, however faith determined this to be an unobtainable dream. It was during the summer that Skoll mysteriously vanished from their makeshift den; the three foster sons of the lone wolf venturing out alone to find him but to little success. His scent barely traceable and the recent snowfall concealing any tracks, their search for their father quickly became mission impossible and soon after into a day that Phayne would long after wish he could forget.

Stumbling upon a cave, the three of them ventured in only to find its occupant less than willing to accommodate them. The bear was not only huge but it was quick and with one swipe of its paw sent the youngest of the trio; Daros crashing into the wall and ending his life then and there. Kelvar in a fit of rage at seeing his youngest brother disposed of so quickly lunged at the large bear, his fangs sinking into the side of the bears thigh; this only serving to further anger the bear, causing it to thrash against the wall in an attempt to break free. Phayne too lunged at the bear, leaping onto its back and biting down. Minutes went by as the pair of them attacked in unison, this small moment of supremacy giving the pair of them false hope and it was soon after that Kelvar fell to the same misfortune that Daros had stumbled upon, his body being crushed under the sheer weight of the bear as it rolled over onto its back in a bid to free itself. Kelvar's parting words ordering his last surviving sibling to flee the cave while he still could.

Brothers dead and foster parent missing, Phayne wanders the lands of Alaska a broken wolf.

Siding with: Siding with Ace.

Password: Ace Rules.

Other: Does not know if Skoll is alive or if he has any living blood relatives.

Really only 1 choice for him. Cant bite the hand that feeds him tongue.gif

Edited by TotallyDrow

Technically she is still a bit neutral, since no one really bothered to answer her when she was talking about Red and Ace before the time skip xd.png Ace hasn't really spoken with her much either so she's still observing for the most part before she makes a final decision.

Though I suppose she could be considered Ace's follower because she will get there at one point or another.

Here Mia!

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character’s Name: Morte (Mor-ta)

Nickname: Mort

Text Color: #701c07

Mate/Crush: None

Family:

--Deceased: Opal [Mother], Lily [sister]

--Living: Craven [brother]

--Unknown: Desmond [father], Juniper [sister]

Personality: Morte is a spoft-spoken, gentle wolf that finds no pleasure in violence or hostility. For this he has been considered weak and inferior, perhaps even a disgrace, as he has no skill for fighting. Before his accident he was more energetic and eager to learn and please, but with his injury he became less animated and more disenchanted with life as a whole. While he does try to be a peacekeeper in times of high stress, he is often ignored or even forgotten because of how passive he is. This does not seem to upset him much, as he has become accustomed to such treatment. Still, he tries, because he cares about his family and the future of the pack, even if he is regarded as useless to it.

Morte likes the company of other wolves, but can recognize when he is not wanted and has no qualms with spending extended periods of time alone if no one else desires his presence. In these times he tends to help the mothers of the pack and do services to assist them with pups.

Appearance: Morte is tall and willowy, with long legs to make him a swift wolf. He is more lean and thin than muscular and thick. His fur is soft and long along his spine and shoulders, but relatively short on the other areas of his body. He also sports a bizarre coloration; his face, legs, and ears are a warm chocolate brown, but his undercoat is white with a brush of reddish brown over the tips. He has light hazel-green eyes. {x}

History: Morte was born with his two sisters to Opal and Desmond. They were the betas of the Night Pack and livelong friends of Alice and Shadow, who had their first litter a few months after the Alphas. Because they were so close in age, Morte and his siblings learned to hunt and fight alongside Ace and Crimson. However, shortly after Morte turned a year and a half, he and his father and sisters went on a hunting trip and came across a herd of caribou. The trip went awry when his sister Juniper became too ambitious and attempted to take down a bull on her own. Morte and his other sister, Lily, dove in to help her when the bull grew enraged and turned on Juniper. It gored Lily with its massive antlers and shattered Morte's hind left leg. Horrified by her mistake, Juniper fled the Night Pack, leaving Morte as the only sibling left. Desmond and Opal were beyond grief. Morte could not longer hunt or barely even move, and he was expected to die given the serious nature of his injury. In their grief, his parents bred without Alice and Shadow's permission, and Opal became pregnant once more. It was during Opal's last few weeks of pregnancy when an illness overcame her. She died shortly after giving birth, with Craven being the only living pup. Desmond left the Night Pack upon learning of the death of his mate, leaving his remaining sons by themselves.

Since the disappearance and death of their parents, Morte took up the responsibility of raising Craven, although as Craven has gotten older and stubborn, the task has become increasingly difficult.

Because of Morte's injury, Alice and Shadow demoted him to omega and he has remained there ever since. In regards to the civil war, he tries to stay out of it, but is skeptical that Red has the ability to become an alpha.

Siding with: Ace

Password: Ace rules

Other: His injury left him permanently disabled. He walks slowly, often limping and dragging his hind left leg. It does not seem to pain him any longer, though it obviously restricts his mobility and renders him mostly useless to the pack.

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character’s Name: Craven

Nickname:

Text Color: #9e915a

Family:

--Deceased: Opal [Mother], Lily [sister]

--Living: Morte [brother]

--Unknown: Desmond [father], Juniper [sister]

Personality: Like many pups, Craven is ambitious and hyperactive. He spends most of his time pretending to hunt or fight, or watching the adults and learning about how to be a strong warrior. He dreams about becoming a fierce, awesome wolf and maybe even a leader someday. He tries to act cool and disillusioned with puphood, but he really still is a pup at heart. Since Craven never really had a mother figure, he latched onto the first female wolf that struck him with awe-- Crimson. He has become rather obsessed with her, following her around at times and mimicking the things she does. He would do anything she asked of him, though since he was a little pup she didn't pay him much attention. His current goal is to get Red to take him hunting and show him how to be a great hunter. He would never admit it, but he is slightly terrified of Ace.

He can be a bit of a brat sometimes, but will correct his behavior if scolded by Morte or Red. When scolded by Ace, Craven freezes up.

Appearance: At nine months, he is awkwardly proportioned with a long, lithe body, lanky limbs, and giant paws. His fur is still short and coarse, which causes his ears to appear quite large on his head. The color of his fur is a brownish gold with small rings of dusty gray slowly appearing around his neck and backside, though he is still primarily goldish. His eyes are also a pale gold color verging on hazel in some angles of light.

As an adult, he will be a bit shorter than most, but thickly built and powerful.

{x}

As an adult: {x} {x}

History: His mother died shortly after he was born, and his father left around the same time. Craven's older brother Morte took over the job of raising him and became somewhat of a father figure, though Craven never truly did have any sort of parental guidance. He loves his older brother, but recently has become more interested in Red, much to Morte's dismay. He doesn't quite understand what is going on with the war between Ace and Red, and thus is easily convinced.

Siding with: Crimson

Password: Ace rules

Other: Craven thinks Red is the bee's knees and would do anything to impress her.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Well, I've entered. Until someone interacts with me, I'll just leave Moyo to think and experiment with healing herbs. If I make any mistakes, pleas tell me.

Well, I've entered. Until someone interacts with me, I'll just leave Moyo to think and experiment with healing herbs. If I make any mistakes, pleas tell me.

Leia will interact with him or is it a she? Never mind she will.

Leia will interact with him or is it a she? Never mind she will.

Moyo is female, and she'll be a bit grouchy when she's woken up. Also, fun fact: Moyo means "heart" in swahili.

Sethoooooossssss

Ermagurd

I- Um, Max isn't with Ace, Nyra is

II- Nyra and Ace are in Ace's den, and Star shouldn't have been able to overhear them or see them

III- Morte isn't sleeping, Moyo is

I replied to you anyway, Sethoss. But seriously, huh? Also, I'm actually looking up plants used in healing, because I don't know much about the actual plants. I also found out that morte means "death" in some languages blink.gif

Have you ever woken up at 4AM from a vivid nightmare and in a cold sweat, feeling like death?

I hate Sundays... also I guess I shouldn't have gone midnight-snacking. xd.png

So the plan here is, what? Is there gonna be a war eventually?

Are we going to have Avion attack Ace?

Tiga? unsure.gif

Edited by Brotato

Have you ever woken up at 4AM from a vivid nightmare and in a cold sweat, feeling like death?

I hate Sundays... also I guess I shouldn't have gone midnight-snacking. xd.png

So the plan here is, what? Is there gonna be a war eventually?

Are we going to have Avion attack Ace?

Tiga? unsure.gif

Well

That's normally how I tell I'm sick.

C88- Oh, another character's name is Morte

Sethoss tends to mess up with names

I feel like I'm making Nyra a bit too overprotective...

And at the same time I feel like if I have her do any less, she'd look uncaring. xd.png

Anyway, I dunno what to do with Torque, and Oddi, do you think maybe we can convert Torbjorn?

I wanna give Red every reason I can to hate Nyra (as was the plan all along x3)

Edited by Brotato

Sethoooooossssss

Ermagurd

I- Um, Max isn't with Ace, Nyra is

II- Nyra and Ace are in Ace's den, and Star shouldn't have been able to overhear them or see them

III- Morte isn't sleeping, Moyo is

Fixed fixed and fixed.

*digs out from pages in*

Username: Tiga

Character’s Name: Chioni

Nickname: (optional) Chio

Text Color: Olive

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chalyvas

Personality: Despite his disablity, his persona makes up for it. He is always eager to prove himself and is always alert and ready. He hates it when wolves treat him differently due to his blindness, however he sometimes needs a wolf to tell him to stop or else he would get injured. Chio is always friendly, and is seen with his siblings often. He is adorable and quirky, and a pup you can easily love. However as he grows up, he realises how much a disadvantage his blindness gives him, so he always tries and shows that he is not a burden. Red happened to find out about that and convinced him to follow her to prove to the pack his strength.

Appearance: Chio is smaller than his pup mates, almost the runt of the littler. He has a white undercoat with light gray over his paws, back, head and tail. His eyes are a chocolate brown, however a milky layer covers his eyes. He is blind in both eyes, and can only see a smudge of the real world. Chio can only make out shapes and the most simplest of colors, however he can't see what the color of a wolf's eyes are, or a bird in the trees. His body is on the thin side, no matter if he just ate three elks or a mouse.

Pup Adult

History: He was third-born, born in a snow drift just outside of the cave.

Siding with: To young to decide. But when older (if in time for the battle), siding with Crimson.

Password: Ace Rules

Other:

I'm thinking about making an omega going on Ace's side. I don't know right now. Also, when do you want me to start brainwashing Avion?

Edited by Tiga

C88- Oh, another character's name is Morte

Sethoss tends to mess up with names

Wha... give me one example other than moyo-morte

Huh, so... should I introduce one of the pups? I kinda forgot which one I got, too. xd.png

Wha... give me one example other than moyo-morte

Morte is (I think) Shiny's character. C88's character is named Moyo

TATO

THEY STILL ARE NOT BORN YET

DID YOU FORGET THE NUMBERS

FOUR

I'M TELLING YOU

SHE WILL NOT HAVE THE PUPS UNTIL PLOT NUMBER FOUR

Tiga, it's really up to you. I don't care what sex Chioni is.

Which one as mine again? xd.png

Aaaaaaaaaagh

Chalyvas

The one that Tiga DIDN'T post

Go find it, I already deleted him off my phone

He's somewhere in this mess