20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Sorry guys, it's my birthday today, and I've been playing soccer. tongue.gif I'll try to get a post in ASAP.

Shiny, that's good, accepted!

Happeh Birfday!

Hey, it was Makai's birthday too... Weird

Oddi

Hiera's still trying to show Menemith around

Sorry guys, it's my birthday today, and I've been playing soccer. tongue.gif I'll try to get a post in ASAP.

Shiny, that's good, accepted!

THANK YOU MIA! Now let's do dat time skip. Oh and happy birthday! biggrin.gif

Since the timeskip happened Hia's gonna have her pups soon... Mmmrruurghphfluuuurr

She's gonna run off when the pups are due, so no one find her okay I want Hachi to find her

*knows that it'll be a while until the time but is too impatient and knows she will forget*

Dang I just realized that I forgot to lost this weekend. *slams head against wall* I'M still alive but forgot will pozg on Friday.

MMMMMMRRPHHHFLUUUUGRRRRRR!!!

Oddi, can I just assume Menemith and Hiera are friends for when I bother to do anything

Wait wait, waf?! What happened?!

What should I do with Rin and Ren now?! Scout positions are closed?! I see the OP isn't updated...

When I thought I could clear my head with the timeskip, I end up more confuddled...and sorry for the lack of activity, I was gone in Baltimore until the 12th ((my birthday, woot ^-^))

oh me gosh hi hi hi im alive

I'm sorry for poofing again, it's becoming a regular thing for me now. Everything is fine now, so I'll hopefully be on more often (even with school starting again ^^). I'm writing up a post right now.

Aye aye, gonna write something now too. Sorry but I poofed for weekend and I had to catch up with other RPs and life and stuff... but yeah, gonna write something NOW.

MMMMMMRRPHHHFLUUUUGRRRRRR!!!

Oddi, can I just assume Menemith and Hiera are friends for when I bother to do anything

Yeah they probably bonded lmao

Suddenly, Posts!

I feel terrible right now, I'll post tomorrow I think.

Or later today, just.. not now.

zamboza, Max isn't a scout. she didn't go up to Ace to request a new position in the pack since she went hunting again during that time so she's still a subordinate. it's still okay, though but just thought I'd still tell you anyway happy.gif.

Well, sorry for the big wall of text |D

zamboza, Max isn't a scout. she didn't go up to Ace to request a new position in the pack since she went hunting again during that time so she's still a subordinate. it's still okay, though but just thought I'd still tell you anyway happy.gif.

I meant that there are scouting leaders AND Max AND Red, as she isn't scouting leader too tongue.gif

Shiny I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna wait for oddi to post before I respond.

Edited by Brotato

<: That's totally fine~

@ zamboza: oh okay. guess I read that wrong and I also edited my post a bit because I stupidly forgot and realized that it was a two week ts and not a day so I changed it ninja.gifunsure.gif

Username: TotallyDrow

Character’s Name: Phayne (Pronounciation: Feign)

Nickname: (optional)

Text Color: Lime

Mate/Crush: N/A

Family: Adoptive Father: Skoll - Missing, presumed dead.

Brothers: Daros and Kelvar (Both not related by blood and confirmed dead)

Real Family: Unknown.

Personality: Think of a popular teenager who excels at sports and could just about get along with anyone and you would have Phayne. Out of the three brothers, he was the most rambunctious and outward going showing an obvious lack of maturity when the situation called for it. Now though he is a completely different wolf, since the death of Daros and Kelvar he has become a shadow of his former self; whilst facts point towards the death of two wolves that ill fated day, it could be said that a 3rd wolf died along with them in the form of Phayne's personality. Broken and alone, he see's little value in life.

Appearance: Phayne's appearance At present he is still a well nourished wolf with above average strength and agility. The 'jock' among his brothers he was the most physically gifted between them and excelled at hunting. However his health is slowly deteriorating as he shows little interest in hunting now.

History: Phayne, Daros and Kelvar. Three wolves who were either orphaned or abandoned yet through their hardship's they all shared one thing; their adoptive father. Skoll a lone wolf had taken the three of them in at different points in time throughout his travel in hopes of creating his own pack and having three son's whom he could entrust the packs future with, however faith determined this to be an unobtainable dream. It was during the summer that Skoll mysteriously vanished from their makeshift den; the three foster sons of the lone wolf venturing out alone to find him but to little success. His scent barely traceable and the recent snowfall concealing any tracks, their search for their father quickly became mission impossible and soon after into a day that Phayne would long after wish he could forget.

Stumbling upon a cave, the three of them ventured in only to find its occupant less than willing to accommodate them. The bear was not only huge but it was quick and with one swipe of its paw sent the youngest of the trio; Daros crashing into the wall and ending his life then and there. Kelvar in a fit of rage at seeing his youngest brother disposed of so quickly lunged at the large bear, his fangs sinking into the side of the bears thigh; this only serving to further anger the bear, causing it to thrash against the wall in an attempt to break free. Phayne too lunged at the bear, leaping onto its back and biting down. Minutes went by as the pair of them attacked in unison, this small moment of supremacy giving the pair of them false hope and it was soon after that Kelvar fell to the same misfortune that Daros had stumbled upon, his body being crushed under the sheer weight of the bear as it rolled over onto its back in a bid to free itself. Kelvar's parting words ordering his last surviving sibling to flee the cave while he still could.

Brothers dead and foster parent missing, Phayne wanders the lands of Alaska a broken wolf.

Siding with: Undecided, does not show much interest either in his current condition.

Password: Ace Rules.

Other: Does not know if Skoll is alive or if he has any living blood relatives.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Oh hai drow

Also, Rin will be a scout by now

And I plan on putting one twin on one side, for fun. After all, they've been through everything together, but this will finally tear them apart

Ren would probably side with Red, since he would see more evidence in her and the lack of reason for Ace besides destiny and that.