20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Username: eaaem

Character’s Name: Softwing

Nickname: (optional) Wing

Text Color: #9e7968

Rank: Mother. And if allowed, when not a mother, she is a subordinate.

Mate/Crush: Mate is dead, doesn't have a crush.

Family: All deceased, and she is expecting pups.

Personality: Softwing is almost always serious. She is rarely happy and often thinking about her deceased mother, and thinking of if she had met her father. She is very sensitive and will often start yelling. She can be very annoying, and is rarely very kind or caring. But through all this, she is very loyal to Ace.

Appearance: Bad pic is bad

Medium-dark brown with pale brown under-tail, paws, inner legs, bottom of snout, tips of ears, and chest. Small, sharp, bright yellow eyes with an odd glimmer. Long, thick fur and large bones. Long snout and long ears. Short, fluffy tail that is mostly fur and not as much tail. A lot of fur on the back of neck. Large paws with long claws and long legs. Long, flat chest fur.

History: Softwing was born a lone wolf, with her father dead before she was born. Her mother- who was depressed from the loss of her mate and two of her pups- raised Softwing on her own. Softwing never really knew happiness. Her mother was always sad, and taught her things earlier then she should know. But her mother died of sickness and left Softwing to fend on her own. And, although she was young, she was able to live well, as her mother taught her skills early. But one day, she got attacked by another lone wolf, and was almost killed. She found the Night Pack and begged help. It was in the time the Night Pack were good in history, so she was allowed in.

Siding with: Ace.

Password: Ace Rules.

Other: None.

She can be a mother, our current ones will probably be giving birth soon. Accepted.

Schools out and work's slow, so I'll probably be on a bit this week. I do have a soccer hike and a party for a foreign exchange student, but other than those two events, I'm free (at last...)!

(Bump/Update)

Alright, though I said I'll only be sending a few messages today, I got excited and sent just about all of them. Hopefully people will be returning, and those who see this and aren't members of our roleplay, go ahead and join us! Characters are likely to go up for adoption, and higher positions may open up!

Eeeeeep

Expect a post now until Thursday, since that is probably the day when the iPads are being taken. But i'm still here, just have been working on a few things~

I'll post as Max tomorrow. I was waiting for other people to post first before I posted again. Sorry for my short inactivity; work's been crazy busy but I'll get a reply up during my lunch break tomorrow while at work.

I'm back. Sorry for deserting, I went on hiatus because I got stuck into a new game, and also the fact that nobody was really posting. Can someone please interact with Moyo also? Otherwise I'm stuck. Also, I have a character sheet back there for Nuru, it still needs approving.

Alright, thank you for returning! I'll look over the sheet in about two hours, I have driving stuff to handle. I'll have Avion or Nuntis chat with Moyo as well.

going to be getting up a post now happy.gif. I went to get lunch at work and by the time I got back there, I had to get back to work.

Looking forward to the activity.

I'll jumpstart our little event here since it looks as if we're hitting a rock. xd.png

Thanks, I'll be waiting for Red to post first, since Maxine should attack before Ace. It seems like quite a few members will be returning, however, if the rest of the gang doesn't respond to me by the 24th (one week), characters will be going up for adoption.

Awh, I was hoping the healer would be Hia because she's kinda just looking for Hachi and he's in the sub den and the reason I stopped posting is because I had no idea what to do for Hachi, Esko never responded to Kes earlier, and Hia is looking for Hach

When the time comes, I suggest a "reboot" so to speak, in the form of a short timeskip.

It'll give everyone a chance to clear their heads and jump back in.

Yeah, we could do a reboot some time after Ace and his gang returns.

Also, Mouse, Hia could notice Nuntis and remember that she's a tricky Crimson follower, so she could barge into their conversation to protect Moyo.

*ninja rolls in* a post is coming up, plus its one more week of school for me until a two week break , so ill be a lot more active!

edit: im not sure what i need to post? i posted but the group i was talking to havent replied yet

Edited by Tiga

Sorry for falling out on you (again)!

I was booted into the phone early, and it loves to give me problems. I may getvoje soon, but please, don't count on it

And here I was afraid that I'd hold someone up during my 4 day stay in another town with nothing but my tablet to use. Silly me...

I'm actually going to post as Craven tonight as well, so don't do too much. I was originally gonna throw him into the hunt and mess it up, but I'm a little late to that |D Tato, would you mind if I had Craven in the bushes watching Nyra and Lucky?

I'll post tonight around 8-8:30pm pacific time.

Here's a little something I came up with over my lunch break yesterday.

I hope you like it. I call it: "An Ode to Hiatus"

Mia, Mia, the hell are you, Mia?

Recently you've been like a ghost.

You pop up sometimes, and then disappear.

God damn it, we need you to post!

I tried to keep cool. I kept my mouth closed.

I understand you're quite indisposed.

But the time is flying and the RP is dying.

The more we delay, the less that will stay.

I don't want this damn RP closed!

So again I must say, I implore you today:

Edited by Brotato

user posted image

Just brings tears to my eyes, Bro.

Edited by Tiga

Bruh, I already posted.

user posted image

For Ace, plz.

Edited by Brotato

I thought you were just looking for another post so you didn't double-post, my bad. I edited my post and added Ace's...Looks like our alpha is feeling a sudden change in himself.

I really don't know what to do about Craven. :s

Edited by Brotato

Hahahaha Nyra is so popular |D

Hahahaha Nyra is so popular |D

Mostly because Tiga's been inactive. xd.png

Yeah, I didn't expect Nyra to be getting so much praise.

I actually thought the others would be trying to avoid her due to her volatile nature and brutality. unsure.gif

But this, this is okay too. It just takes my development of her in a different direction, but a good one.

Should I write an ode to Hiatus for Tiga? xd.png