20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Username: C88

Character’s Name: Moyo

Nickname: (optional) Nut

Text Color: #9CBA7F/Mint candy

Mate/Crush: None yet

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Father: Biki, deceased

Mother: Onis, deceased

Sister: Nuru, believed to be dead or missing

Personality:

Before the death of her parents, Moyo loved to meet new people, and had a somewhat outgoing personality. After her parents died during an invasion, she shut herself off to the world, speaking only when necessary and refraining from interacting too much with others. She usually communicates with subtle nods and tail movements, and spends most of her time thinking alone. When her emotions do show themselves, it is usually only when she has been through a very bad experience, and this can cause her to become intense. She dislikes being bothered and only carries on conversations with those she likes or trusts. She has a wealth of knowledge, and will provide info when it is needed.

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description)

Picture

Her fur is reddish-brown, with her underfur being a lighter creamy brown. She has a tuft of fur on her head that is slightly darker than her fur, and has dark brown markings on her legs and a small triangle mark on each of her cheeks. Her eyes are yellow, her ears are a bit ragged and she has tufts of fur on her front legs. She has a somewhat strong build and is relatively healthy.

History:

Moyo lived with her mother, father, and younger sister in a small pack near a river. Moyo always played with her sister, and was educated by her parents on basic hunting techniques and herbs to use for healing. One day, her pack was invaded by a larger pack that was nearby, and they were outnumbered. Her parents distracted the wolves that attacked them, allowing Moyo and her sister Nuru to escape. Moyo was separated from Nuru, and didn't stop running until she was sure she was safe. Moyo lost her innocence that day, as she had been traumatized by the blood and death. She wandered alone for many months, hunting whatever prey she could find, and patching herself up with herbs when she was injured. Due to her lack of companionship, she became reserved and broody, avoiding wolves that she could smell near her. She eventually realized that she would need to find a pack for food and protection. She found the Night Pack, and by demonstrating her knowledge of herbs and healing she was able to become a herbalist. She now spends her days tending to the wounded and researching herbs.

Siding with:(Ace or his sister for leadership?)

Ace, she sees him as a natural leader and the most logical choice

Password: Ace Rules

Other: (seeking mate, friends, enemies, and other information you want to include)

Although she would not admit it, she finds herself feeling lonely at times and wouldn't mind companionship in the form of another wolf. Also, I am new to DC RPs, so once I am accepted do I just start off with a post with my wolf resting or something?

Edited by C88

haye new people *0*

I think you have to pick a side, we have to many neutral wolves. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Posting a reply ^^

haye new people *0*

I think you have to pick a side, we have to many neutral wolves. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Posting a reply ^^

I counted 7 neutral, 9 ace, and 6 crimson. Do I have to pick crimson then?

I am still confused on how to start off, I mean nobody'll be interacting with my wolf at first so I have nobody to reply to, so I assume it just starts off with Moyo thinking about things.

Bleh, I am such a noob xd.png

Edited by C88

I'd be happy to send Nashota to greet your character. She is a scout after all.

Or you can bump into one of the hunting parties, but Crimson is currently tired, so that may or may not happen.

To side with either Crimson or Ace, all you need to do is write who your character sides with in the respective area of the character form.

Once you're in, you just RP it out. ^^

Though, you do have to get approved first...

Edited by Brotato

I'd be happy to send Nashota to greet your character. She is a scout after all.

Or you can bump into one of the hunting parties, but Crimson is currently tired, so that may or may not happen.

To side with either Crimson or Ace, all you need to do is write who your character sides with in the respective area of the character form.

Once you're in, you just RP it out. ^^

Though, you do have to get approved first...

Thanks tongue.gif Moyo wouldn't like being in a hunting party, as said in her info she dislikes interacting with others too much, and a hunting party is just that. I will wait as long as necessary, I have all the time in the world. I also edited the sides thing so that she is now sided with Ace. I know there are so many already sided with him but I see him as the logical choice. I have some experience with RPs, just not the ones on the DC forums.

Brotato, it looks like her character is a herbalist, so already part of the pack and wouldn't need to be discovered by a scout?

I bet Moyo and Morte would get along n_n

Edit: Also Mia, it looks like Morte's and Craven's profiles haven't been mirgrated to the main thread yet. Just thought I'd let you know c:

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Brotato, it looks like her character is a herbalist, so already part of the pack and wouldn't need to be discovered by a scout?

I guess, yea if she enters as a preexisting member. Absolutely.

So I wanted to show the part of bright star's personality where he adores ace so Mia can bright star and ace hunt together. Oh and c88 I think that we need some more inborn wolves. That's just my opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(ノ•︹•)ノ *high pitched noises of distress*

I think I'll just have Tor ask around for anyone to join him on a morning scouting mission or something...

Oh, I'll do that actually. It sounds ideal.

You know, with your permission, we could "convert" Torbjorn so that Red can further lose it. xd.png

*flails*

Edit: Tiga and Tatoface, I would like it if the two were on Red's side so the parents were against rhe children

Edited by MyaMouse

*flails*

Edit: Tiga and Tatoface, I would like it if the two were on Red's side so the parents were against rhe children

I'm sure Red would love having an army of puppies for her coup, ye. xd.png

Actual babysitter Crimson. laugh.gif "Come, my tiny minions! Let us overthrow my brother! Use your sharp little milk teeth and rid him of his fur!" Meanwhile Blake is like, acting like their dad. Tor is just sitting off to the side uncomfortably thinking 'this is not the chaos I had in mind...'

Also, next time there's an opportunity, I'd like to write up a sheet for Muqua. He wouldn't join the pack, and he'd be up for adoption. If anyone's down to play an abusive ass to help further Menemith (and possibly Nashota's) little subplot. laugh.gif

...Meanwhile Blake is like, acting like their dad...

Is my mind so corrupted or does it look like you are trying to ship Blake x Red? xd.png

Is my mind so corrupted or does it look like you are trying to ship Blake x Red? xd.png

You're not the only one catching that vibe.

Edited by Brotato

Now that you mention it....

Also, did any scouts interact with Rin? She pretty much adressed them all xd.png

Now that you mention it....

Also, did any scouts interact with Rin? She pretty much adressed them all xd.png

Torbjorn gestured for her to come over to him so they could discuss a route...

EDIT: Unrelated, but I'm working on a post containing information on wolfdog behavior. I think some of you would be interested. And you could use it for reference in this RP, since wolves and wolfdogs share a lot of behaviors.

Edited by oddinomaly

Torbjorn gestured for her to come over to him so they could discuss a route...

EDIT: Unrelated, but I'm working on a post containing information on wolfdog behavior. I think some of you would be interested. And you could use it for reference in this RP, since wolves and wolfdogs share a lot of behaviors.

Mkay thanks smile.gif who knows when people will get home ((and that's when I will be needed downstairs because I am currently home alone where is everybody my dad and grandfather should be home by now HALP ME PLEASE))

Mkay thanks smile.gif who knows when people will get home ((and that's when I will be needed downstairs because I am currently home alone where is everybody my dad and grandfather should be home by now HALP ME PLEASE))

*wraps you up in blanket* ITS OK ESKO WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER <3

Obviously my activity has dropped, and I'm so sorry guys. I'll check over the new sheets once on my computer. Soccer games are three times a week, some being hours away, while I'm being loaded with homework and projects. I'll get to work whenever I'm able to catch a break. (Same goes for your rp, Hazeh x.x)