20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Yeah, she did. I hope this RP doesn't die...

No, I posted again

Unless you edited and I missed something...

Yeah, she did. I hope this RP doesn't die...

We're all just waiting for Mia at this point. xd.png

Well, soccer season ends this month (but then exams start up, and later work), and my schedule should be fairly open this week. We lost our tournament, and have two games in a row this week, which leaves a few days open for me. So, let's get to posting!

Ah, sorry I write so much |D

Also Brotato, I hope you don't mind that I've placed Dionne and Nyra on equal footing. I figured they would be pretty close equals. (Also I hope you don't mind that Dionne has a little bit of a crush on Nyra, though I doubt Dionne will act on it given they're technically competing for Ace xd.png)

I've sent Craven off into the wild, dunno what I'm going to have him come across yet. I was thinking he gets into big trouble either way.

Ah, sorry I write so much |D

Also Brotato, I hope you don't mind that I've placed Dionne and Nyra on equal footing. I figured they would be pretty close equals. (Also I hope you don't mind that Dionne has a little bit of a crush on Nyra, though I doubt Dionne will act on it given they're technically competing for Ace xd.png)

First of all STOP APOLOGISING FOR MAKING LONG POSTS! xd.png

I love your long posts, they're written so well that it makes me happy seeing those walls of text every single time.

Second, absolutely! I make Nyra out to be threatening and intimidating, but I honestly don't even know how hard her actual bite is. I'm going under the assumption that she's a grizzled and experienced fighter with a lust for dominating her opponents, but there are many many many factors to one's performance in combat. So far as I'm concerned, they are on absolutely even footing in their own respective rights. laugh.gif

EDIT: Yep, you described it brilliantly as usual in your post. I'm happy with that. ^^

Lastly, that's hilarious! No objections from me, it would make for an adorably awkward scenario. xd.png

Final Note: Nashota is struggling because she is an amnesiac after all. She's missing at least a year of experience.

Edited by Brotato

First of all STOP APOLOGISING FOR MAKING LONG POSTS!  xd.png

I love your long posts, they're written so well that it makes me happy seeing those walls of text every single time.

Second, absolutely! I make Nyra out to be threatening and intimidating, but I honestly don't even know how hard her actual bite is. I'm going under the assumption that she's a grizzled and experienced fighter with a lust for dominating her opponents, but there are many many many factors to one's performance in combat. So far as I'm concerned, they are on absolutely even footing in their own respective rights.  laugh.gif

EDIT: Yep, you described it brilliantly as usual in your post. I'm happy with that. ^^

Lastly, that's hilarious! No objections from me, it would make for an adorably awkward scenario.  xd.png

Final Note: Nashota is struggling because she is an amnesiac after all. She's missing at least a year of experience.

Whaaa okay xd.png I have too hard of a time writing small posts anyway, it seems.

And okay good! I more or less wanted to make sure I pegged Nyra right with the fighting description. I've always kind of felt like they were good opposites when it came to personality but virtually the same in physical combat.

Edit: wait now that I think about it, that doesn't make much sense right after I've written "Nyra was hot; Dionne was cold." Hahahaha. You get the point, I hope!

Yeah I can't wait for a scene where I can make it more apparent that Dionne has a thing for both Nyra and Ace and be a little awkward weirdo about it, hahahaha.

Ooh, I completely forgot about that. Do I need to edit anything?

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Whaaa okay xd.png I have too hard of a time writing small posts anyway, it seems.

And okay good! I more or less wanted to make sure I pegged Nyra right with the fighting description. I've always kind of felt like they were good opposites when it came to personality but virtually the same in physical combat.

Edit: wait now that I think about it, that doesn't make much sense right after I've written "Nyra was hot; Dionne was cold." Hahahaha. You get the point, I hope!

Yeah I can't wait for a scene where I can make it more apparent that Dionne has a thing for both Nyra and Ace and be a little awkward weirdo about it, hahahaha.

Ooh, I completely forgot about that. Do I need to edit anything?

Nope. It's fine.

Is anyone open to interaction? I've had enough of Moyo lazing around, and Nuru has yet to be accepted.

Imma make a post when I feel like I will have time without interuption. I have homework to do and a scout meeting, so probably not now

Edited for a silly typo xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Wonder where Tiga is, after all this time. sad.gif

Yeah, i'm wondering as well. She is part of the plot, it would be bad if we lost her sad.gif

I remember seeing her post on one of the venting threads about someone or something stressing her out/causing her to avoid DC, but that was awhile ago...

I remember seeing her post on one of the venting threads about someone or something stressing her out/causing her to avoid DC, but that was awhile ago...

Well that's bad. What happens if she leaves entirely?

The same thing that happened with Saralaya, I think. Someone else takes on the character.

Mousie has no clue what to do for Hachi.

And she's starting to confuse this with Howl To Me.

Wait, you said Blake was the former Beta, and Esko and Avion were born to Betas (well, Avions father was a subordinate, right?) So would that not make Blake at least Esko's dad?

That actually makes more sense than it should :x

I actually didn't mention it in his history, but I think I need to fix it now so it fits everything:

UBER HISTORY TWEAK (bold is changed) (consulted with Esko)

Family: All family deceased, except his son, Esko

History:[...]they found the Night Pack led by Shadow [...] [when] Blake was already about 1.1 years old. [...] [he] gained trust and recognition in other wolves' eyes, which earned him a rank of Beta. He even managed to find a mate for him, with whom he had a single pup - Esko.

[...]and Shadow degraded him to subordinate, which made his son automatically a new Beta of the pack.

I'd be glad if Mia accepts these changes as I think they are obligatory for the RP to actually make sense character-wise. (and it adds possibilities for new plots and plot twists tongue.gif)