20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

If nothing is going on I'll post tomorrow afternoon, but don't yell at me for bombing

*flails*

Edit: Tiga and Tatoface, I would like it if the two were on Red's side so the parents were against rhe children

Yep, that's fine. I see the Blaze x Red... Ship name, Raze? Rlaze? Bled? Blad? Bleh, im getting ahead of it all Cx

Yep, that's fine. I see the Blaze x Red... Ship name, Raze? Rlaze? Bled? Blad? Bleh, im getting ahead of it all Cx

Bled... Blad... bleh indeed. xd.png Stick with Raze. It rolls off one's tongue like butter.

I'm not sure how i feel about thei dea personally, I always imagined Crimson wasn't interested in these kinds of things (at least after I read her sheet. The line that says she "doesn't need one"?). If I had known I'd have probably had Torque make a move by now.

Oh well, c'est le jeu de rôle, I suppose.

Also, note to self: never go swimming early in the morning.

The public pool tasted like acid and left me covered in rashes.

Now I feel like i have things crawling all over me. blink.gif

Speaking of which, shouldn't we have gotten to the whole disease outbreak bit by now? xd.png

Edited by Brotato

Hadksheichwjdcnzk IT'S BLAKE NOT BLAZE!!

Therefore the ship name would be Rake xd.pngWhy am I at the bottom in this one ;-;

Sorry for dropping recently, stuff happened, I had a play (a first in my life!) and my parents were a bit angry at me, but it is okay now :3 I'm gonna scratch a post soon, hopefuly I'll be able to post during weekend, but no promises.

You could make like the ship names in RWBY and call it something like Red Regret or Guilty Coup or something. laugh.gif

EDIT: You're So Creepy by Ghost Town reminds me a lot of Red.

Edited by oddinomaly

EDIT: You're So Creepy by Ghost Town reminds me a lot of Red.

So, disease?

Edited by Brotato

You might like Nightwish, they're like...operatic metal? And Finnish.

I think something like pneumonia wpuld work.

Nightwish I know, good grief I haven't listened to Nightwish in ages.

Within Temptation was another good one.

Finnish I may have to check out, thanks. ^^

And we already decided on the disease I think. It is supposed to be like a bad cold, I think?

We really need mia for this. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

Oops, I meant that Nightwish is Finnish. laugh.gif I'm screaming, though--you like the same bands I do. Have you heard Nightwish's new album? If you like ocrchestral-style rock you might also like Globus. Their song Take Me Away is fantastic.

I thought wolves were supposed to die from it though...?

Holy Hodor, DIE from it?! I never read anything like that.

...wait, no. No, I did, I think we discussed it was a good way to shave off unwanted characters?

I don't remember, things have been moving so slowly...

Though at this point I don't see anyone with characters to sacrifice. xd.png

As for the newest album, I told you, I haven't listened Nightwish in ages.

I'll definitely check it out though, for nostalgia's sake. <3

Edited by Brotato

Oops I didn't think lmao

Élan and My Walden are my personal favorites from the new album, though the Greatest Show on Earth is also really good. They have a new singer. ovo

I dunno, some characters haven't been played in awhile...

What bothers me is we already woke up pretty much the entire pack. We should have probably woken them feeling sick or something. :S

Oh well, next in-RP day, I guess? Or something else, I don't know.

Ren still hasn't. I can make HIM feel sick

Ren still hasn't. I can make HIM feel sick

Well, if he's a scout, then he could very well have contracted the disease on his patrols, so that works. And if he's sick, he can contaminate the rest... hmmm. I guess that could work, but we should hear from mia about it. laugh.gif

Oh! Esko, I'm starting on your picture. Sorry it took so long, I've been super stressed out lately.

Well, if he's a scout, then he could very well have contracted the disease on his patrols, so that works. And if he's sick, he can contaminate the rest... hmmm. I guess that could work, but we should hear from mia about it.  laugh.gif

Erm, no. RIN is the scout, Ren is the subordinate.

QUOTE (oddinomaly @ Apr 17 2015, 11:32 AM

)

Oh! Esko, I'm starting on your picture. Sorry it took so long, I've been super stressed out lately.

Pfft, no worries biggrin.gif Kinda forgot about it anyway .-.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Erm, no. RIN is the scout, Ren is the subordinate.

Ah, okay then. Would still work anyway. xd.png

Esko, it's done! It's just a headshot, but I think it looks pretty good. It doesn't translate well into an avatar unfortunately, so you might just want to stick it in your signature after resizing it. Right now I'm at school so I haven't yet uploaded it to DeviantArt, but I will soon. <3 It's on tinypic for now.

user posted image

Lmao I keep getting Rin and Ren mixed up...

Ooooh, I love Nightwish and Within Temptation! Epica is also a long time favorite of mine and a bit of Lacuna Coil.

Recently though I've been listening to more Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Revelation Theory, Skillet, etc. I've also picked up on Halestorm too.

But yeah, I wanted to chime in because that's my favorite kind of music xd.png Evanescence will always be my favorite though.

I could possibly have Morte get sick, maybe? I could have him wander out after Craven in a little bit to check on him and then possibly get bit by something since he can't exactly run away... and it would be sad because he's already pretty useless x)

Omg Haze we are braintwins laugh.gif Skillet, Evanescence, Within Temptation and some Breaking Benjamin songs are all really great.

AHHH But Morte is so new? D:

Ooooh, I love Nightwish and Within Temptation! Epica is also a long time favorite of mine and a bit of Lacuna Coil.

Recently though I've been listening to more Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Revelation Theory, Skillet, etc. I've also picked up on Halestorm too.

But yeah, I wanted to chime in because that's my favorite kind of music xd.png Evanescence will always be my favorite though.

I could possibly have Morte get sick, maybe? I could have him wander out after Craven in a little bit to check on him and then possibly get bit by something since he can't exactly run away... and it would be sad because he's already pretty useless x)

Disturbed, Skillet, Halestorm, Breaking Benjamin and Lacuna Coil... Yes! F**K YES!!!

I own Ten Thousand Fists and Vital Signs the albums from Disturbed and Skillet.

The Lost Children is also one I owned, but it was lost in a car crash. sad.gif

So much good music! biggrin.gif

Rammstein and Hammerfall, perhaps? Those are also favorites of mine. laugh.gif

Rammstein are my absolute favorite. They're magnificent!

Back on topic:

Yes, we definitely need to start seeding this. It'd make a lot more sense then just having everyone wake up sick for no reason. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

I listen to some Rammstein, but not much. Ich Tu Dir Weh is one of my favorites of theirs.

Hm... how about Abney Park?

Yeah, definitely.

Hahahhaa xd.png I need to go to my nearby record store and pick up some actual albums because I just have a bunch of songs from different albums. Disturbed gets me so pumped though. The song they did with Korn for that lame vampire movie Queen of the Damned is SO FREAKIN WICKED. (It's called "Forsaken" if ya'll didn't know)

I listened to a couple of Rammstein songs back in the day, but not much now.

Oh, and Shinedown is the other one I was trying to remember. Awwyiss.

Topic: As for Morte, I wouldn't have him die, heavens no x) But since he's pretty useless already, I'm not sure what else I could do with him. Though at some point I think he'd make a great dad ;n;

/pets Morte

Edit: Well he's already like a surrogate daddy xd.png

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign