DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

I really enjoyed this event! Cave decorating is fun stuff.

Here's my attempt:

user posted image

Had to shift the entire heart to the left a little today once the Nebula showed up, think it just about works now xd.png And she has an army of penguins to command, muahaha, which is all that counts biggrin.gif They don't look to interested in each other, though, do they? More their respective piles of shiny presents.... tehe.

Edited by Cassiel

Finally managed to move things around so you can actually SEE both dragons clearly, also added more blue stuff and arranged the "fence" around the goodies. The bowerbird is inordinately pleased with his pile of trash and his mate.

As am I, to be honest. This was a fun event!

user posted image

Think I'm pretty happy with it. Spruced up the pile covering my unwanted deepsea xd.png Made it look nicer and neater

user posted image

These are all so great. I wish we could do multiple caves. I love the hoarded heaps, the tree, the flower and crystal gardens, the penguin armies...

I wish lagmonsters really did get released... I guess this is the closest I'll have:

user posted image

I ran out of shinies though so I couldn't make proper stripes.

These are all so great. I wish we could do multiple caves. I love the hoarded heaps, the tree, the flower and crystal gardens, the penguin armies...

Yessssss

That would be so fun if we could, hopefully we get another event like this. happy.gif

user posted image

My Guardian of Nature and his mate. I love all the caves so far! <3

Edited by Stormbreeze

user posted image

I'm pretty happy to have the frost cave. This is my final product <3. This looks more like a fight than a make out haha.

Let me knows what you guys think.

user posted image

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Hairy Toes has attracted an admirer: a pink dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

All it took to keep her was a river of blood flowing from a dead cow.

Edited by xeyla

'My Copper' rearranged his cave some after he attracted a Gold-Horned Tangar, bringing his shinies pile back out again! It seems to be blocking an exit though.

user posted image

The event was really fun, and I didn't worry too much what dragon it attracted in the end. It would have been better if they weren't facing opposite directions, but oh well. xd.png

I also really liked the other caves everyone has!

user posted image

I'm pretty happy to have the frost cave. This is my final product <3. This looks more like a fight than a make out haha.

Let me knows what you guys think.

Pretty cool idea! I like it!

The event was really fun, and I didn't worry too much what dragon it attracted in the end. It would have been better if they weren't facing opposite directions, but oh well. xd.png

I also really liked the other caves everyone has!

I agree!

Both that I really like seeing other peoples' caves, and that it would have been better if more of the dragons faced each other. But hey, that's why you make up stories as to the reason they're looking in the wrong direction, like my Halisstrad giving his minions some last-minute instructions. Right?

There have been just so many amazing caves posted today! You've all put Mr Stud to shame wink.gif

And the two play the tune of their love as petals fall... Be thankful, miss Nebula, for his love for you caused this frozen wasteland to blossom.

Awwww, that's so lovely!

kitsune93: I laughed so hard xd.png. A potato dragon could certainly be a good mate!

Kelkelen: It is still the best cave, in my opinion, and doesn't seem too busy to me at all smile.gif

forgetmenot: I miss the Desipis, she was perfect for him! Maybe he could be the brave one and visit her instead?

pinkgothic: I love the colours in Sangrian's cave! Whoever knew blood could look so good?

missy_: Mister Puff the Magi Dragon seems to have quite the green thumb uhh... paw? Well either way, that's a brilliant tree he's got!

Herk: The way the gold hoard seems to go further behind the wall than we can see is great!

Sirithiel: I think the pile looks even better coming out of the back like that, and if it just so happens to have covered that Deepsea, well, she shouldn't have been there in the first place! wink.gif

MessengerDragon: I love the lagmonster. So much.

So much has happened over the past day, Mr Stud's not had time to really re-decorate his cave! In an unforeseen twist of events, it turns out that the Frostbite he'd thought himself in love with was actually only after his cave as a bit of prime real estate! I got in touch with the lizard wizard agency last night to complain that the lizard wizard they sent me hadn't sorted out the unfortunate mouse problem and we soon realised the poor lizard wizard had been captured! The Frostbite, having caused the mouse infestation in the first place hoping to get Mr Stud to move out, had taken the lizard wizard captive to prevent the mice from being cleared out. Once we'd uncovered this terrible plot, Mr Stud, heartbroken, forced the Frostbite to leave and the head wizard of the agency, a very kind Pink dragon, came with some of her apprentices to ensure the mice were evicted. Mr Stud promptly fell in love all over again, but I think he'll be taking it slower this time!

user posted image

I hadn't actually decorated (well had 30/70 in shinies) until 2 hours ago:

user posted image

The candy didn't work out how I wanted it to..... xd.png I wanted it to kinda look a bit like how the gold coins under the gold dragon was, but that doesn't look similar at all. LOL I will probably be changing the candy with something else in the sweet division later before we run out of time to edit :'3

I wish lagmonsters really did get released... I guess this is the closest I'll have:

user posted image

I ran out of shinies though so I couldn't make proper stripes.

Haha, love the makeshift dragon! user posted image

Aww yuss. Safeguarded landed a Copper lady at last. I am completely fine with that.

What happened to the helmet-face that was haunting that cave all this time?

user posted image

Alas, he was betrayed by one of his own crabs, and so, defeated. (and dramatically revealed to be just a pig in an eggshell helmet waaaat)

And so, the cave has turned into a blooming garden ~~of loooovveee~~

(Even though the lady is currently more interested in the Princess snack inside the Squid Gazebo)

user posted image

Also, shortly after this picture was taken....

user posted image

*SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT*

user posted image

I think I'm done fiddling with it. Thoughts?

Okay, seriously, advice before the cave is locked!!!  Do I keep the extra greenery on the wall, or not?  Is it too busy?  Should I leave a little more space around the Fleshcrowne, or keep the stream as it is, right up to the edges?  AAAAAGH ARTISTIC DOUBT.

Oh gosh I LOVE your cave! It's so romantic! The river is just amazing. My favorite so far.

My cave was actually inspired by yours btw. <3

I also love the tree a page or two back!

Thoughts for mine? smile.gif I kinda tried my luck at a waterfall but it turned out weird. xP

Poor Ankio's trying to stop his case of the butterflies while the Grave lady's just looking at him. xd.png

DUUUUUDE SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU JUST GIVE HER THE THINGS. D<

user posted image

@ Seraphinu: I love the crabs. xd.png

Edited by SdaUniDragon

user posted image

My pretty little Loveshift decided he didn't need a mate to be happy, so he's just hoarding gold.

(He attracted a Canopy Dragon but didn't like her, poor fellow.)

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, sweets, and other treats as a 'Welcome Home' present to his mate Devokan Renyaloth, a White dragon - he finally had the display perfect. It took him longer than expected, as he kept needing to move things around to "scare off" other Females who were interested in him and his impressive decorating skills.

However, just hours before Devokan was due back from her trip to the Desert, poor Gihtsahth attracted an admirer who didn't seem to understand that he's off the market; a Gold-horned Tangar!

Fortunately, Gihtsahth planned ahead for a case like this and rigged up a drop-fall trap. Unfortunately, the only thing he had to fill it with was assorted plush toys. He's not sure how Devokan will react to a giant pile of plushies that occasionally moves as the Tangar tries to find her way out, laughing the whole time at how much fun it is - but at least it will make a great story to tell the rest of the clan.

user posted image

*The original image had the Tangar covered by sides of beef, but considering both Guardians and Whites (The breed I wanted) are both peaceful - that seemed a bit out of character the more I thought about it*

user posted image

Crook was in this for the love of money, but it appears he found another dragon whose fancy lies with riches (and the rich, heyya).

DaY OnE:

user posted image

Does my silver look like hes trying too hard?  xd.png

^ Before

After/Final

user posted image

Prince attracted a Waterhorse! You can tell shes just bubbling over in love for him tongue.gif