DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Knowing there's a dragon under that pile, I imagine your Neglected is walking away after burying her in treasures - muttering "there, now you're buried in stuff, that's what you get for not leaving me alone when I told you I wasn't interested".

xd.png he really does look like that haha!

user posted image

Count Casanova attracted a Dark Wild Rose, while they can't breed, the love they feel is real. Must have been the path of red scales he had lead to him. Thanks Chocolate pride for the small tip on romance wink.gif

Edit: and Chocolate Pride's cave is perfect. don't change it.

Edited by Angeles

Okay, seriously, advice before the cave is locked!!! Do I keep the extra greenery on the wall, or not? Is it too busy? Should I leave a little more space around the Fleshcrowne, or keep the stream as it is, right up to the edges? AAAAAGH ARTISTIC DOUBT.

user posted image

Personally, your cave has been my favorite since I've seen it and I don't think it's busy at all. The stream is also my favorite part so I'd hate for you to change that!

But if something is bugging you, make the changes and compare between what you like more. smile.gif I've been having that problem as well, not sure if I like something in my cave, removing it, taking screenshots, comparing until I see what I prefer more.

user posted image

My lovely skywing Turakh attracted an equally splendid nhiostrife! He started off with a more blue-ish cave once he saw a fair blue nebula, but the nhio is the gal who truly took his breath away. The incorporation of purples with pops of red/orange brings out the vibrancy of the pair. They'll have a seafood dinner for two before flying into the sunset on their double wings.

I've always wanted a checker of these. I think this is a sign that it's time to start... laugh.gif

Mine attracted a tangar too sad.gif I expected a mate with more pastel colors

user posted image

I wonder if anyone actually attracted a bright pink? 0.o

user posted image

I kinda expected to get that pyralspite who's been stalking him for several days, but this gal's actually ever better! Good catch, boy! laugh.gif

Ugh. I have done everything wrong.

This dragon was attracted before I managed to actually decorate... I noticed I was getting more stuff every day so of COURSE I decided to wait until the last day...

user posted image

at.. at least they match, I guess.

Wishlist for next time: the ability to move items up and down in layers. the ability to rotate a sprite... the ability to pick a boy OR a girl to start with, and the ability to switch 'attracting' dragons. I would have loved a nice little ice cave... also a 'clear all' button, ugh.

Ugh.  I have done everything wrong.

This dragon was attracted before I managed to actually decorate...  I noticed I was getting more stuff every day so of COURSE I decided to wait until the last day...

user posted image

at.. at least they match, I guess.

Wishlist for next time:  the ability to move items up and down in layers. the ability to rotate a sprite... the ability to pick a boy OR a girl to start with, and the ability to switch 'attracting' dragons.  I would have loved a nice little ice cave... also a 'clear all' button, ugh.

For your claim that you did everything wrong, I have to say, I'm impressed. The back section of yours is probably my favourite design of that area so far. biggrin.gif

Meanwhile, I posted mine in the news thread with some commentary:

Aghast that the blue nebula lady who professed her love to him does not suit his home's colour scheme, Sangrian has neatly scattered her bloody remains in his cave... and has decided a pet is a superior acquisition.

user posted image

I'm actually quite pleased with it, even if it's not doing anything special. (Well, aside from the joke, I guess, but I'm not the first to cover the female with stuff. xd.png (For the record, I don't mind nebulas at all, but she was sticking out like a sore thumb. So, impromptu silly story time!))

Edited by pinkgothic

Do a hard refresh (CTR+F5)

Got it, thanks! I took everything out of my cave and started decorating it based on looks, not the wants of the dragons.

I love everyone's caves! happy.gifwub.gif

user posted image

Mister Puff the Magi Dragon was busily baking cupcakes for two days, and tending to his fruit and sweets tree, which grew mightily.

He is so pleased that he attracted a mate! happy.gif

I love everyone's caves! happy.gifwub.gif

user posted image

Mister Puff the Magi Dragon was busily baking cupcakes for two days, and tending to his fruit and sweets tree, which grew mightily.

He is so pleased that he attracted a mate! happy.gif

I really like your tree and the heart on the ground. I think it's especially neat that you added colours other than green to the tree's canopy in more than just trace amounts! smile.gif It's really pretty!

I really like your tree and the heart on the ground. I think it's especially neat that you added colours other than green to the tree's canopy in more than just trace amounts! smile.gif It's really pretty!

Awww, thank you! smile.gif

All the credit goes to Mister Puff the Magi Dragon.

He spent days tending to his garden and sprinkling rose petals everywhere. He is such a romantic! wink.gif

user posted image

I'm quite happy with my end result, though a little surprised as I had no regular pinks visit during the other days (had a bright pink the second day before we had images).

user posted image

This is the end, unless i do a few changes here and there.

The lizards are talking the princess and princes back home. (before angry parents and the like come loooking for them. xd.png)

And d'awwww, she gave him some flowers and a pendant. poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

This is final! No energy to do this anew from scratch.

Enjoy!

user posted image

He is giving her gifts with the help of his meat, er minions and she wants to eat the princess and then spent time together with only the two of them. laugh.gif

Wish she would be a Frostbite. sad.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

2 days ago

user posted image

Today

user posted image

I really like the Shadow Walker mate Sunstorm has managed to attract smile.gif I just wish I had a cb on my scroll to represent her sad.gif I think I'm going to call my cave finished, anymore and I think it'll look messy and crowded.

Also my little sister wanted me to show everyone her cave since she's too young to have a forum account.

user posted image

Just a Wee Bit O' Love is proud of his love nest smile.gif The pretty shadow walker seems to like it too!

user posted image

I'm adding some more flowers and things to the walls now.

user posted image

I had to make mine more creative so ...

She's busy raiding the pantry of food while my boy sets out toys for the babehs in the nest. :3

I'm happy with this. xd.png I think. Trying to resist the urge to keep tweaking it...

user posted image

I think this is Yenno's final lair design. The pretty (if unexpecte) Frostbite lady brings him a pearl for his hoard as dowry and he offers her a very special flower. The only one unhappy is Frobisher the pet penguin who liked the nice Shadow Walker dragoness who kept coming around and wanted to play with her. Well he'll learn to live with it, and he has fish to eat and a little body of water to swim in while Yenno entertains his new lady friend.

Edited by herk