DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

I wish I'd done a screenshot with the white who arrived earlier but I'm happy with the nebula though she doesn't seem too thrilled with her suitor. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Finally my Copper's cave is starting to look more organized, though the shinies pile was removed.

user posted image

...At least for now.

user posted image

The Falconiform was interested in my collection of meat but dives right into the pile of sweets. What.

user posted image

user posted image

ASHAFKAFAHFAKHGAJHGAGA

AZAZEL HAS FOUND HIS LOVE

She's not exactly an Ember… but even better! A Desipis! Azazel, you lucky dragon!

Edited by Lumikkja

@ Lumikkja -- Oh, Azazel! Looks like you found the perfect mate!

Chocolate Pride seems to have attracted an Imperial Fleshcrowne. A bit unexpected, considering he didn't see one once in all his preparations, but...d'aww, look at her! So shy and coy! What a little coquette!

user posted image

user posted image

The Entrance to Mag Mell has found his love! A Bleeding Moon! Finally, somebody accepted the fact that he is the Penguin Overlord.

Also, random penguin visiting the prince on the roof of the cave

user posted image

A weirdo who wears an eggshell as a helmet and wields a makeshift bat and befriends every single forest creature ever arrives

Surely this is the truest of loves c':

user posted image

And now the dragons and lizard are playing for their master and the lady!

He has got a mate! IT HAS HAPPEEEEEEENNNNN (Now stop being shy/rude and turn around, okay. But giving her the flower from you tail was a good first step, Zin'rokh.)

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I AM SO PROUD OF HIM. *sniff* ....wait, what is that crab doing with that potato STOP DROP IT NOOOOWWWWW

user posted image

All of the hoarding paid off, my dragon attracted a girl who will forever stare at food instead of him. Oh well. At least she's gorgeous! <3 Makes me wanna do a checker lineage with these two...

@ Lumikkja -- Oh, Azazel! Looks like you found the perfect mate!

Chocolate Pride seems to have attracted an Imperial Fleshcrowne. A bit unexpected, considering he didn't see one once in all his preparations, but...d'aww, look at her! So shy and coy! What a little coquette!

user posted image

Awwww biggrin.gif sweetest pair I've seen so far! Chocolate Pride is a lucky Heartseeker! I seriously need to collect some Fleshcrownes, they're adorable smile.gif

(And yes, Azazel has found his perfect match. I'll have to breed him to one of my Tarot Desipis girls!)

I got a balloon, despite having never seen one stop by. I hate balloons, and she was giving me a trollface, so I made her disappear.

user posted image

Turpy gets more grapes, but no girl.

I GOT HER 8D *wanted one of her babies*

user posted image

Only regret is that I got the plain cave instead of a fiery one lmao.

But yaaasss I got a GW. <3

Final touches complete! Chocolate Pride must really like this lady... he made a rose petal heart to express his feelings for her! (There's also a little extra greenery on the stones, though I'm not sure if I should keep it; it might look too busy. Thoughts?)

user posted image

user posted image

King and Queen Omen in their love nest. <3 I kind of wish we'd get the mate on our scroll just so we can have them as mates. As much as I wanted the SW it's too bad I don't have any CB ones to represent her. I'll just have to try to find a Shadow Walker bred from GWs next Halloween or something. xd.png

Through the event I had Absit Omen, my GW, holding the necklace in his mouth and the red-and-gold rose in his paw. But I gave those to the female, and had her give him a blue rose and the red jewel-stud-thing in his tail fin. They're so perfect! I love them.

user posted image

Apparently somebody liked his bedazzled ceiling meat and goofy antlers!!

She even got herself a pair!!

Secretly, he was hoping for someone with four legs instead of two.. but he's hoping that she'll grow on him =)

Uh-oh they sure didn't waste any time they already have an egg together!! lol

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0GFOR

Edited by ghrowl

Here's my little cave. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time (or shinies) to make the waterfall I really wanted to.

user posted image

Edited by sheppardkid

user posted image

Wooh!

A gorgeous Golden Wyvern for my Goldie

sure the colors don't match but they're pretty cute looking together c;

now I wish I could have some of the babes

user posted image

...What? The Nhiostrife was better still sad.gif But I guess I gotta take whatever I have...

user posted image

The party (mostly) over, Autumn Leaving still hasn't found a gentleman matesprit, but this nice Grave lady has stuck around to be his moirail :3

It's weird - the most persistent visitors were a White and a Shadow Walker, the Grave only showed up for a brief visit until now.

user posted image

Don't think I'd had a GW before, but the pairing works, and I am happy enough with it.

I wish the daisy flowers were a better colour combo for the roses and crystals, but can't have everything tongue.gif I think I'm done!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

"Look into my eyes," Rupestris crooned.  "Feel the love flowing between us.  Look, I caught you a trout."

The Tangar had eyes only for her penguin.

This made me laugh. laugh.gif Also your cave looks pretty.

@ghrowl: Those antlers are fantastic. biggrin.gif

@Prince_Xanthius: I like the colors, I think the combination is pretty. And it's nice how the two golden dragons keep the symmetry intact. smile.gif

I'm glad my Terrae found a mostly green mate:

user posted image