DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Didn't like my deep sea....

so buried her in treasure xd.png expanding my treasure pile to spill out of the cave

user posted image

And the two play the tune of their love as petals fall... Be thankful, miss Nebula, for his love for you caused this frozen wasteland to blossom.

user posted image

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

Edit: I'd like to say I really enjoyed the event and especially decorating the caves. ^.^

I wanted to attract another Golden Wyvern, so I'm a little disappointed, but, a Shadow Walker isn't too bad.

user posted image

Edited by Kyann

Aww, all dragons are special in their own way. Just because they're not rare doesn't mean that they're not worthwhile, and sometimes the weirder pairings can make for really interesting looking lineages. Think of them as diamonds in the rough- and after all, any dragon can become discontinued at any point, so your current common mate could be the next frilled/bright pink.

I'm just happy that my nerd managed to attract anyone at all, to be honest. I always imagined his personality to be kind of repulsive in that early 90s coolkid kinda way.

They will have beautiful flipper babies.

It's not that I wanted a rare dragon xd.png

I wanted a breed I liked, or at least made SENSE

A deep sea in a jungle doesn't make sense, and she doesn't look good with my Neglected XP

I had a Imperial Fleshcrown that hung around almost the entire event and she looked great with him...I was hoping she'd stay, but suddenly a deep sea moved in >.O

user posted image

I'm surprised that a frostbite showed up, since I had never seen one in my cave before, but I'm quite happy with the end result. I think frostbites and ices work together very well with the color scheme and such.

Please ignore the pile of cupcakes in the back. My dragon has a sweet tooth.

user posted image

A Grave dragon turned out to be my Sweetling's admirer. Kind of a weird couple though, since a Sweetling is a Valentine dragon and a Grave is a Halloween dragon. But hey, guess they were meant to be!

It's not that I wanted a rare dragon xd.png

I wanted a breed I liked, or at least made SENSE

A deep sea in a jungle doesn't make sense, and she doesn't look good with my Neglected XP

I had a Imperial Fleshcrown that hung around almost the entire event and she looked great with him...I was hoping she'd stay, but suddenly a deep sea moved in >.O

Now I really wish we could trade. I ended up with that Fleshcrown you wanted and while she's sweet and lovely her colour gives me no end of headaches. I was hoping for Nhiostrife or Nebula, but Deepsea would have fine blue colours too. Plus Azurealis lives in a coast cave so the Deepsea would have felt at home..

Your squids look quite inconspicious.  I am more fascinated by the penguins besiguing the captured princess.

Haha thank you! happy.gif I sort of imagined that the penguins are her friends and they like to give her food and keep her warm. Either that or they just find her cage really interesting and like to huddle around it. tongue.gif

Now I really wish we could trade. I ended up with that Fleshcrown you wanted and while she's sweet and lovely her colour gives me no end of headaches. I was hoping for Nhiostrife or Nebula, but Deepsea would have fine blue colours too. Plus Azurealis lives in a coast cave so the Deepsea would have felt at home..

That would've been perfect! xd.png

The Fleshcrown just had colors that looked decent in a jungle cave with my olive colored Neglected >.O

But i've buried her under treasure...pretty sure her warranty is voided and is in no condition to be traded now rolleyes.gif

Haha thank you! happy.gif I sort of imagined that the penguins are her friends and they like to give her food and keep her warm. Either that or they just find her cage really interesting and like to huddle around it. tongue.gif

Ooooh - I figured they had more sinister ideas and that the cage was all that saved her.

That would've been perfect! xd.png.png

The Fleshcrown just had colors that looked decent in a jungle cave with my olive colored Neglected >.O

But i've buried her under treasure...pretty sure her warranty is voided and is in no condition to be traded now rolleyes.gif

I can imagine. Your cave looks wonderful with all the greens. Trouble is these shades don't look good with my Azuralis. I tried decorating half and half but I wish I could have left the cave how it was. On the other hand you make a good point about your mates condition - better a healthy young Fleshcrown than a Deepsea that has been squished by treasure.

Ooooh - I figured they had more sinister ideas and that the cage was all that saved her.

I can imagine. Your cave looks wonderful with all the greens. Trouble is these shades don't look good with my Azuralis. I tried decorating half and half but I wish I could have left the cave how it was. On the other hand you make a good point about your mates condition - better a healthy young Fleshcrown than a Deepsea that has been squished by treasure.

I uh...I'm sure she can be repaired....*prods the treasure heap* .......maybe?

Anyone have..uh...have some band aids or something...?

A Grave dragon turned out to be my Sweetling's admirer. Kind of a weird couple though, since a Sweetling is a Valentine dragon and a Grave is a Halloween dragon. But hey, guess they were meant to be!

Too bad King Sheep looks angry to see her... =)

user posted image

Not sure if this will be the final version, but it seems so besides minor tweaks.

He give her gifts and she is all like: "Lets just eat this princess and then we can have a dinner with just the two of us." *She is glaring at his minions and gave him a very special look.*

Jupp, i should leave them alone so the two can spent time together.

My dragon is so happy to have a mate that he's decided to arrange a wedding for Ezreal and Lux of League of Legends.

user posted image

Didn't see this coming, now did you kids?

user posted image

I don't like the female I got.

Now she is potato.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW SHE IS POTATO xd.png I love your sense of humor!

Not so special cave, but i think it's ok...

Spirit Crystal has attracted a Red Copper lady, she seems to check on his decorations, or perhaps she's just a bit shy....

I should leave them alone and see what happens...(i'm so tempted to get him a Red Copper mate in my real cave now!)

user posted image

Didn't like my deep sea....

so buried her in treasure xd.png expanding my treasure pile to spill out of the cave

user posted image

Knowing there's a dragon under that pile, I imagine your Neglected is walking away after burying her in treasures - muttering "there, now you're buried in stuff, that's what you get for not leaving me alone when I told you I wasn't interested".

Okay, seriously, advice before the cave is locked!!! Do I keep the extra greenery on the wall, or not? Is it too busy? Should I leave a little more space around the Fleshcrowne, or keep the stream as it is, right up to the edges? AAAAAGH ARTISTIC DOUBT.

user posted image

Congrats on everyone's success!

It's not the dragon I want personally wanted, but I was able to work with it! I quite enjoyed this event.

user posted image

Okay, seriously, advice before the cave is locked!!!  Do I keep the extra greenery on the wall, or not?  Is it too busy?  Should I leave a little more space around the Fleshcrowne, or keep the stream as it is, right up to the edges?  AAAAAGH ARTISTIC DOUBT.

[snip]

I think your cave is beautiful and, if I were you, would keep it the way it is. wink.gif

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

Everyone's caves are wonderful! Unfortunately for me the Tanger decided to stay. She still seems more interested in the lizard than him but maybe over time she'll come around. Especially when she realizes how expensive that necklace she's wearing cost him.

user posted image

Edited by forgetmenot