DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

My guardian no longer has a lava pit. No, he has a jewel pit. But the odor the pit is a deterrent to thieves, for he has mixed in fish. The smell of rotting fish keeps would be thieves away from his cave. Despite the smell, he has managed to garner a bit of interest from a pyralspite.

user posted image

Daydreamdragon: The colours in Llerses' cave are amazing, I especially like the beads at the top!

Kelkelen: Chocolate Pride's cave is as amazing as ever! I really love the little river, and the whole thing is by far my favourite cave of those I've seen smile.gif

nikohl: I'm pretty jealous of Yulov's hoarding skillz! It makes for an impressive cave, I'm surprised the ladies aren't falling all over him.

ytak: That's an amazing jewel pit! (I hope that Pyralspite has anosmia wink.gif)

Desperate to woo this lovely Frostbite he's fallen in love with, Mr Stud's decided he'll have to make himself seem more impressive, so he's rounded up an entourage of his own to equal hers and has even swept his shiniest loot into an actual pile. I think he's serious about this one!

In other news, the mouse infestation is an ongoing problem; if I ever find that wizard lizard I'll be having some serious words with him.

user posted image

*looks at everyone's pretty caves* ... *looks at her own*

user posted image

...eeh, my dear Sulf'Areai, I think it is time to make a little cave renovation.

I just love all the creativity here. happy.gifthumbs_up.png Everyone's cave is awesome in its own way!

Lord Byron's Love Child and his friends are still partying it up... a beautiful Pyralspite stopped by, perhaps enticed by the love offering of beets a la Jitterbug Perfume... hopefully she will return at the end of the event to stay!

user posted image

My Copper decided to organize things more and even decorate around his cave some and he even piled most of his shinies around the visiting Undine.

user posted image

He's not sure if she is looking at the ring or the shinies inside the cave.

Please Enjoy This Idiot Bowerbird

user posted image

If there is not enough blue, I will add more. All will be blue. Blue forever.

I just love all the creativity here. happy.gifthumbs_up.png Everyone's cave is awesome in its own way!

Lord Byron's Love Child and his friends are still partying it up... a beautiful Pyralspite stopped by, perhaps enticed by the love offering of beets a la Jitterbug Perfume... hopefully she will return at the end of the event to stay!

user posted image

I love the owl and strawberry face thing! xd.png

user posted image

Here's mine. Trying to please these females has resulted in a hot mess. dry.gif I'm not adding another thing. I'm done. No females stayed, so my boy will have to be satisfied being a bachelor.

user posted image

A Golden Wyvern popped by for a little bit, but then she was replaced with a rather cute Canopy… no, Azazel, don't you dare flirt with her! Think of the Ember and the Shadow Walker!

…dang it, he gave her watermelon. Now she'll never leave.

Kelkelen: Chocolate Pride's cave is as amazing as ever! I really love the little river, and the whole thing is by far my favourite cave of those I've seen smile.gif

Desperate to woo this lovely Frostbite he's fallen in love with, Mr Stud's decided he'll have to make himself seem more impressive, so he's rounded up an entourage of his own to equal hers and has even swept his shiniest loot into an actual pile. I think he's serious about this one!

In other news, the mouse infestation is an ongoing problem; if I ever find that wizard lizard I'll be having some serious words with him.

Aw, thank you so much! <3

I love the ongoing saga of Mr. Stud's attempts at courtship. I had such high hopes for that wizard lizard, too! Hopefully the mice will respect Mr. Stud's great effort and stay out of the way, for now.

and @Lumikkja, LOL. It just gets better and better. He'd better be careful; watermelon is a powerful tool!

user posted image

He just had to try on those boots, at least once. :-p I'm torn over moving that wineglass; the Canopy, Waterhorse, and Black are all burying their faces in it, but the White and the Shadow Walker, who he'd like to attract, are both in a perfect pose with it, as if they're holding it. BUT, I'd hate to get stuck with a dragon that is permanently face-planted in the wine!

Edited by Kelkelen

user posted image

Maxing out every category was getting ridiculous (and cluttered) especially with the addition of the female dragon so removed some stuff and leaving it like this. I think it's pretty.

Okay i have to redo this and that but at the moment i am too lazy because we have to remove every single item per hand... dry.gif

Maybe the penguin heart smaller and a meat pile in the lava pond?

user posted image

He is a little bit shy and a crab and a little friend of him are giving his gifts to her.

I think one crab has fallen in love with the princess. And in the background a crab is hiunting the mice with a magical sword. ^^

Edited by Tigerkralle

2037200611_DCVal15Day6PYRALSPITE.png.45228ffad7181d273ef6376bea0d1945.png

"SHOO!" shouts Firazapol at the lingering wrong colored Pyralspite, as she saucily takes another swipe of her lolly while blatantly giving what is probably her best seductive stare. He grumbles and tears free another hunk of meat, chewing his mouthful moodily and wishing the lovely Copper or dazzling Grave would return and chase off this interloper. And after he'd gone and hunted all this meat up for them, too, just to return to find her here in their place. He'd heard about dragons getting stuck with the wrong mate, the stories - OH! The stories. He shuddered, ignoring the female with all his might. Firazapol refused to be one of those poor unfortunate souls. No, his mate would be the right one for him!

'This one is NOT getting the key to my heart,' he thought determinedly.

Edited by Sunrunner

Here's my current cave:

user posted image

It looks like there are only two carcasses on the bottom left corner, but there are actually several of them stacked together. I did that to satisfy the dragon yesterday and the Falcaniform earlier today, I maxed out and she still wanted more meat! dry.gif She was replaced by a Bleeding Moon though.

@sleepsong

You should try a hard refresh to be able to see the female dragon. You will be in trouble when she is there. rolleyes.gif

@sleepsong

You should try a hard refresh to be able to see the female dragon. You will be in trouble when she is there. rolleyes.gif

Thanks! I was wondering why she wasn't showing up. wink.gif

user posted image

My dragon is OCD I guess - shinies on one side and sweets on the other. The piles just continuously grow.

Go away Tangar, this cave is made for a Nhio-lady :3

Some of the caves I've seen are just so epic! I like my normal cave though.

"Look into my eyes," Rupestris crooned. "Feel the love flowing between us. Look, I caught you a trout."

The Tangar had eyes only for her penguin.

user posted image

Yesss! The White finally came back so I could decorate a bit more for her. PLEASE STAY I WANT YOU- I mean *R U F I O* really wants you to stay! unsure.gif

Because I don't have enough to make a tree this time I settled for some candy bushes. Hopefully I'll get more slots tomorrow to hurry up and finish them before the end of the event. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

He wanted to redo his cave~ And I guess she liked it! She probably won't stay long, considering the potential mates seem to be changing a lot. He hasn't tried giving her the ring or cupcake yet, so maybe she isn't the one? xd.png

-edit: My point has been proven. Almost right after I posted this, a shadow walker came by. xd.png

Edited by MousieBrown