DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Embrace of Embers has attracted an admirer: a falconiform wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

I'm not surprised, she was a frequent visitor laugh.gif

My final cave, I think... not the mate I wanted, but oh well, I think they look kinda cute together anyway...

user posted image

These two are either very shy or very impolite. At least she seems to appreciate the rainbow goodness he has collected for her.

user posted image

edit:

The dragons don't really show much interest in each other.

Yeah, I can see that ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm really impressed how creative everybody is. happy.gif So many beautiful caves and lovely dragon couples. wub.gif

Here's mine. I'm really happy with my final result. Although my silver seems to be a bit shy right now. He propably didn't expect a lady with such beautiful shiny scales to stick around.

user posted image

user posted image

Alright, I've had this Nebula dragon visiting before during the first days, and now she had returned. Apparently the collection of the magical gems now really attracted her (or she remembered them).

Aaand... we can already see the results of this becoming into one happy family. <3 (Yes, I decided to breed the two together)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W4jq0

Edited by Moonlightelf

The Guardian of Nature became obsessed with his cave decoration and slowly lost his mind. He took penguins as servants and kept humans as pets. Until one day a lady Golden Wyvern came to save him from his obsession. Then they lived happily ever after.

user posted image

Edited by ishlia

user posted image

Never has a Brimstone visited the cave. Llerses had a secret admirer laugh.gif

Look how happy they are! He is shy and sweet and she is headstrong and powerful. Complementary mates ftw!

Fencith doesn't go for anything too fancy - just pile everything up according to type and hang things from the ceiling that can hang from the ceiling

user posted image

The piles are big enough that you can only see half of them though

Really? This is more of a Where's Waldo? type of decorating, but if you've been following his trials over the past week, you may forgive Firazapol his enthusiasm.

2131820810_DCVal15Day7GRAVE3.jpg.9010532942b7821f0dfb4fd7d7978f31.jpg

The Lady Light of his heart has found his efforts on her behalf worthy and returned to accept his offer of mating. So bedazzled with joy is Firazapol that his decoration of their den knows no bounds. The Grave Lady only grins indulgently when he realises how carried away he got and promises she may rearrange whatever she wants to her own liking, remarking that, "I've always enjoyed the challenge of picking out the individual treasure from the jumble of junk." She shares a lolly with her dragonfly friend without concern to what others may think of a friendship between dragon and insect.

Lost in admiration, Firazapol unhesitatingly gifts to her not only a ring of promise, but the very key to his heart and all that he's gathered in his efforts to entice his ideal mate. His every dream has come true, and he vows that his Grave Lady will feel the same for the rest of their days together.

Edited by Sunrunner

At what point will she show up on my scroll?

I've not seen anything to suggest the attracted ladies ever will.

My falconiform has attracted a pink dragon

user posted image

Edited by Iside

Patxaran attracted a Brimstone, but his heart belongs to the crab ladies.

user posted image

Well, I do wish I'd known how badly a silver dragon would blend in with the ice cave before I picked Halisstrad to play Romeo. But, he did well, and managed to attract a pretty little white dragon into his cave.

user posted image

Dinner for two is already laid out behind her, one minion has already presented her with a necklace and crown, and Halisstrad is just giving the last-minute instructions to the members of the Lollipop Guild before he personally offers her a ring.

@catstaff: Aww, what a cute couple! I really dig the strawberry "I love you" it's so adorable.

I seriously love the final touches everyone has made to their caves. It looks so nice seeing the ladies in there.

Because this is the last day to add anything and my stud muffin R U F I O has got his mate already I went ahead and maxed out everything! xd.png -sighs dreamily- Ahh this will bring back memories whenever I look at the squids decorating the wall... wub.gif And I find it funny because he likes the holidays only. His first and only mate before was a valentine, though I sadly didn't breed them this year. Guess he got lucky with the Shadow Walker! (Now I'm tempted to make a checker with them!)

user posted image

Much to my dismay - Gihtsahth did not attract a white like his actual mate is. Fortunately after some thought, I came up with a way to make it so I don't mind the mate he attracted. I even have a story for it:

After spending days of meticulously arranging shinies, sweets, and other draws to impress his mate - the lovely White, Devokan Renyaloth, for the Holiday; and having to mess up his work by adding other items to 'scare off' females who didn't get the memo he's off the market - Gihtsahth apparently found an admirer who wasn't about to be scared off: a Gold-horned Tangar!

Fortunately, he had planned ahead for a case like this - and had a fall trap set in place. He's pretty sure his mate won't like the giant pile of sides of beef, but hey - it was the heaviest thing he had.

user posted image

Yeah, I can see that ...

ROFL - Yes, I can see that too. Love your cave!

Here's mine. I'm really happy with my final result. Although my silver seems to be a bit shy right now. He propably didn't expect a lady with such beautiful shiny scales to stick around.

The two of them look very pretty together! Congratulations!

Never has a Brimstone visited the cave. Llerses had a secret admirer laugh.gif

Look how happy they are! He is shy and sweet and she is headstrong and powerful. Complementary mates ftw!

They look surprisingly good together. I wouldn't ever have thought to pair an Undine with a brimstone.

Really? This is more of a Where's Waldo? type of decorating, but if you've been following his trials over the past week, you may forgive Firazapol his enthusiasm.

Lol. Yes there are some caves where one needs to do a lot of searching.

I'll miss your stories. Thanks for sharing them! Congratulations on your mate Firzapol!

At what point will she show up on my scroll?

Finding a gold horned tangar egg shouldn't be too hard. Or I could breed you one if you like.

Patxaran attracted a Brimstone, but his heart belongs to the crab ladies.

I love the flowers and the greenery. That said - How did you manage to hide the Brimstone so well?

My falconiform has attracted a pink dragon

Does the volcano cave really look so much more nifty than the rest of them or is it just your great decorating skills?

Well, I do wish I'd known how badly a silver dragon would blend in with the ice cave before I picked Halisstrad to play Romeo. But, he did well, and managed to attract a pretty little white dragon into his cave.

Lovely mate and lovely cave smile.gif

Ahh this will bring back memories whenever I look at the squids decorating the wall...
Your squids look quite inconspicious. I am more fascinated by the penguins besiguing the captured princess.

Fortunately, he had planned ahead for a case like this - and had a fall trap set in place. He's pretty sure his mate won't like the giant pile of sides of beef, but hey - it was the heaviest thing he had.

The story was VERY entertaining to read. Thanks for sharing! But his white mate will probably have to say quite a lot about this. Not the kind of peaceful behaviour one would expect in a white dragons mate.

user posted image

*sighs* Any advice on my cave? I used to like it but then the imperial Fleshcrowne ended up as my mate. I've been trying to compensate by completly redoing the tree to the right (used to look like the other tree), but it still looks a bit unbalanced.

Edited by Laura-Lana

user posted image

Extremely disappointed in the mate, but I figured I'd spice the place up for them anyways... *sigh* She has a pet penguin, which Zilfjun's lizard is thinking about eating, so points for her I guess.

user posted image

I like the result, but if only the Copper lady could show more interest in my Spring instead of the grape flower...

user posted image

Aaaaawe! I'm happy for Kausum. I've always liked Shadow Walkers, even though I don't have a CB <3

user posted image

Redecorating for my mate - 2nd attempt.

I like that the two of them look at each other but they are so far away. I tried to introduce the idea of Azuralis having assembled a gift for his mate. Does it help?

@Atala - The heart with the swords is gorgeous!

Edited by Laura-Lana