DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

user posted image

Figured I might as well post mine too. It's not much, but I like the result.. and the Nebula. biggrin.gif

literally got the result I wanted. So pretty ;A;

user posted image

I'm happy with the outcome, although it presents a slight problem...as I will now have to somehow get a female copper, and that's going to be hard. xd.png As the only copper I currently have is a male, and not of that variety of copper, it could be a while before Brass Knight's lady-love can actually be with him again. XP

The event was interesting on the whole (thank you, TJ and the spriters! wink.gif)

But the outcome was disappointing (to me) sad.gif

Yesterday evening I totally redecorated my cave, preparing it for the appearance of my GW mate (which at that point didn't show up in the cave, and I didn't know it was a cashe-related problem :/)

I thought the mate will appear in the cave after the event it over - i.e. after we fully decorate it.

And this is what I've got today (you can see some objects are overlapping certain parts of the GW-mate). sad.gif

That happened because I wasn't aware of her presence while putting those items exactly where she was...

Well... I hope this kind of a thing didn't happen to many people here, and the majority totally enjoyed the event! wink.gif

user posted image

Edited by Ae0nian

user posted image

I had to make mine more creative so ...

She's busy raiding the pantry of food while my boy sets out toys for the babehs in the nest. :3

I'm happy with this. xd.png I think. Trying to resist the urge to keep tweaking it...

Aww, the nest with the babies is so cute! wub.gif

I love everyone's caves! happy.gifwub.gif

user posted image

Mister Puff the Magi Dragon was busily baking cupcakes for two days, and tending to his fruit and sweets tree, which grew mightily.

He is so pleased that he attracted a mate! happy.gif

That tree is beautiful! And the heart! No wonder she fell for him. :-D

I'm surprised with the creativity of most, everyone seems to have great caves

...And then there's mine

Not sure myself what's going on with the penguins there x.x

http://dragcave.net/valentines15/djengis

Tried to attract a waterhorse but got stuck with an ember instead

Apparently, your Valentine's cave is not visible when you hide your scroll.

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Posted this last night on the news thread, but I may as well put it here, too.

Here is my cave. The lovely falconiform lady seems entranced by Gally's mana garden, and he is equally entranced by her. He's made a lovely bed for them of grapes and roses, and since he knows she's a meat-loving gal, he went out of his way to gather a pile of fresh meat for her, and even convinced a couple of crabs to walk up the beach carrying little mice as an appetizer. He purportedly picked up the penguins as meat as well, but I don't know... they look like they could hold their own if it came down to a fight.

user posted image

Meanwhile, neither I nor the fair damsel can convince Gally to take off the potato skins. He insists that he is a potato and that must be what finally convinced the falconiform to stay with him. She's tried to protest, to tell him that she loves him for him, not for his silly potato costume, but she confided to me that she actually finds the skins kind of charming, if just because it's all so silly.

I think this couple will be quite happy together, living in this quiet cave by the sea.

I wish I had today to make more changes to my cave I wasn't finished with it. Here are the changes it went through:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I wish I had today to make more changes to my cave I wasn't finished with it.  Here are the changes it went through:

Wow, your hearts are some of the prettiest cave decorations I've seen.

I like how the dragon overlaps with the heart in the first version. But they are all gorgeous! smile.gif

I was expecting the GW to stick around, since I saw her the most. But instead my Copper attracted an Ember with his hoard.

Now I have to make a new checker with those two. *wink*

I wish I had more CB Green Copper boys because I only got Ember eggs this week.

Edited by WatersMoon110