DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

http://dragcave.net/valentines15/munificent

Behold~ I started out with a variety of stuff the first couple of days, and then I took it away bit by bit and just added more rats every day because I thought it was funny. rolleyes.gif I kept meaning to do something fancy, but then I never got around to it. It kind of worked out with the pink looking over her shoulder at the trio in corner, though. I never had a pink visit until the end, but I like it. Great event!

My scale carpeting with scales from the mate I wanted didn't help

My Cave

And my Copper, Customized, promptly rejected his Waterhorse mate. xd.png

My scale carpeting with scales from the mate I wanted didn't help

My Cave

And my Copper, Customized, promptly rejected his Waterhorse mate. xd.png

Ooh, love the colouring! Very coordinated wub.gif

Turpy Vitis's cave... note the utter lack of a female... poor Turpy. At least he's popular with the hatchlings.

(He'd have been miserable with that trolling balloon, so I chased her off >_>)

Edited by EclipseDraculine

Mine is awfully clustered... buy hey, it's a dragon's hoard!

http://dragcave.net/valentines15/Mystic_Solara

I do like how my boy adopted a lizard, and his lady decided to befriend Ib's creepy doll. I also and unintentionally customised each side of the cave to suit their tempers (I just realized that) and the GoN's side is covered with meat and lots of crystals, while the White's has pretty things and vegetables.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

Degas is getting ready to meet his mate, while his unattended helpers are happily causing trouble.

Also, if my boy's soulmate is a Canopy, I swear he will get his soulmate, flesh and scales. Fly me to the wilderness, Rani! ninja.gif

Degas is getting ready to meet his mate, while his unattended helpers are happily causing trouble.

Also, if my boy's soulmate is a Canopy, I swear he will get his soulmate, flesh and scales. Fly me to the wilderness, Rani! ninja.gif

I love the little hatchlings holding the gifts!

http://dragcave.net/valentines15/munificent

Behold~ I started out with a variety of stuff the first couple of days, and then I took it away bit by bit and just added more rats every day because I thought it was funny. rolleyes.gif I kept meaning to do something fancy, but then I never got around to it. It kind of worked out with the pink looking over her shoulder at the trio in corner, though. I never had a pink visit until the end, but I like it. Great event!

You're in your miciminimalist period, I see wink.gif

Wow, your hearts are some of the prettiest cave decorations I've seen.

I like how the dragon overlaps with the heart in the first version. But they are all gorgeous!  smile.gif

Thank you. smile.gif I really like yours.

user posted image

Drogo suddenly felt there was an hole in his life. He grew up on a wonderful beach, full of white and gold sand that perfectly match his own scales and the pure waters of the sea have always had a gentle caress for his shiny body. He was knew everywhere as the Golden Sand King and treated with respect and honor by the dragons which live in the Coast zone. His territory was large and rich in resources, full of animals to prey and lovely natural oasis to enjoi.

However Drogo's heart was pained and large tears plowed his face for many days since he lost his first lady in the sea, a wonderful Verdigris copper.

Drogo loved Xantya with all his heart, and when a stranger told him she was drowned in a storm over the sea he refused to accept it and decided to wait her on the seashore forever.

He decided to decorate his large submarine cave with the things that his lost mate loved the most, but unexpectedly this attracted a lot of interested female dragons.

Each one of them thought that those were gifts that usually a male dragon offer when he's looking for a female, so they tried to obtain some of that treasure from Drogo, but he would never let them take his precious memories. He sent all the females away with growls and showing nude sharp teeth.

The dragons of the Coast zone started to avoid him, thinking he had lost his mind for some unknown reason and Drogo was left alone in his submarine cave, looking at the large pool on the stone floor connected to the deep sea, waiting for Xantya to come back.

At the seventh day a dark shadow was moving under the surface of the water until a dragon head emerged silently from it. A lovely Deep Sea timidly came out of the pool, cautiously looking around. "Go away" said telepathically Drogo without showing himself.

She ignored him at keep to look around the cave. The lovely blue rose, the shiny pile of colored scales or the strong sword on a magnificent pile of gold didn't impressed her. Only the delicate old necklace in the middle of the treasure captured her attention. She silently approach it, but Drogo suddenly dart in front of it growling "I said go away! This is the most important memory of...", but he immediately stop.

The young Deep Sea was crying, looking at the necklace. She wasn't scared, but only very sad.

"I've met Xantya few moments before she died. She told me with her last strengths to look for you Drogo. She wanted to told you that she deeply loved you, but even if she wouldn't have come back you must live your own life, happy as when she was with you. She told me to say this, I'm truly sorry for your loss ".

The Deep Sea has lovely azure eyes and a glowing orb over her small head. Her cute face was sincerely sad. Drogo accepted the last words of his lost loved one and even if his heart was heavy he was really thankful to that Deep Sea for bringing him this message.

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"I'm Tethys".

"Would you stay with me Tethys? I need someone to talk. I feel really lonely".

"Sure Drogo, I'm here for you".

The joy spread over the beautiful couple, blessing them with many children over the years. Tethys never stop to wear the old necklace Drogo gifted to her, she was so different and yet so similar to Xantya and Drogo loved his new sweet lady with all himself.

THE END

Naruhina, that's beautiful. smile.gif

dragcave.net/valentines15/fly-by-night

is my cave. During the event, Alby Joe had a group of penguins queuing up next to him for a ride, and two riding him, but when he saw that stunning Almandine, he shooed them away.

Well, he did once she'd got rid of the flute on her head. xd.png

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I wish I had today to make more changes to my cave I wasn't finished with it. Here are the changes it went through:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow, cool!

I love the little hatchlings holding the gifts!

Girls can't say no to a gift when it comes from a hatchling. Degas is smart.

And one of the hatchlings had the brilliant idea to offer a gold bar instead of flowers and sweets. The girls in my cave were outraged.

Thank you Lizzyluna. I think yours is pretty. I like your use of color. smile.gif I like gifts of all kinds. Accio gifts. tongue.gif

My cave.

He really tried to make her feel welcome, but unfortunately he can never mate with her. Maybe that's why he's just eating his food instead.