Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

((Writer's Block... I'll get back to this one later. If I take too long bump it like you normally do to remind me. Thanks.))

((Indeed, we just need to brainstorm stuff. I dont want you to be making all the plots.))

Arwena nodded. "It might have been Televere's brother.. one of them she mentioned...They are indeed sir, but most of them where killed in my hail storm and rock shapes, and by that Dragon...sire.Drago lead us away from the beast to the mountain pass, he knew those mountains and made sure we stayed safe without running into that Dragon again."

((We going to continue with our plan? The king doesn't know Drago I think))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The king frowned and thought, "I see... This is a concerning issue which I will discuss with my council... You too are free to leave, thank you very much for the sword."

Arwena bowed down deeply and took her leave waiting in the hall for Jacus anxious to see his family finally. Drago had gotten out and gotten out Kayden and was waiting for them dancing on his paws with a wolfish grin on his muzzle. "We going to your house now Jacus? Your sister sounds friendly...Will your dad play fetch with me? Oh boy! oh bo!y I am so very happy right now!"

Jacus laughed, "Yes, we can go to my house now... Though I'm not sure about my dad... He is never home much..." Jacus looked off into the city with a heavy mind.

Arwena placed a hand on his back. "It's alright. Neither are my parents. But I'm sure he'll be there to welcome you home..I'm looking forward to seeing your mother.... She sounds very Elven to me and I'd love to teach her our herbs and how to grow them." She mounted Drago and turned Tim to the gate.

They headed for the gate...

"WAIT!"

Jacus turned as the King in sandals and a robe ran out towards them. Servants ran after him confused of what's going on.

"Jacus, Arwena! Take this letter to your father Jacus!"

He stopped under Arwena panting, putting his hand on Drago unknowingly to hold himself up catching his breath.

Drago turn his massive head and looked at the king. Tilting his head he looks at jacus. "Do all human kings where inside wear outside? He looks funny, but he's on my paw, can you tell him to get off please? " To the king he made grumbled growling sounds in his throat but to Arwena and jacus they where words. Arwena giggles at Drago and patted him. "No boy, he was in a hurry. We seem to be delivering a lot of letters. And your majesty .. you're on Drago's paw..if you wouldn't mind ...." "We should open a mail service! We would make lots of money! " The great wolf waged his tail.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The king paused as he felt the fur on Drago expecting fine horse fur. He looked down at the huge paw and the Drago's head. He fell back in surprise, "WHOA!!"

"Calm yourself my king, this is Drago, Arwena's Druid animal and mount."

"I wasn't expecting a Dire Wolf... Maybe a squirrel or a bird... Not a wolf bigger than my wife!"

Jacus and the other humans laughed.

"It is rare even for my kind sir. Dire wolves are grey or black, never white, so he on his own is one of a kind... I wouldn't trade him for the world though. He is my soul half..." She patted his shoulder.

Drago sniffed the king head to foot and back to head again, then walked around him. "He is elvish friend now... and he smells like fresh herbs. I like him!" The wolf leveled his eyes with the king and pressed his nose on the man's chest tail wagging. "Tell him his stable boys where really nice to me, and he likes good stake..."

The king nervously patted Drago, "good boy..." He stood up and handed Jacus the letter. "Make sure Sir Tyrus gets that."

"Yes Your Majesty."

"Good, now be off."

The gate doors opened and Jacus took the lead.

Arwena smiled and managed to get Drago behind Jacus. "You said your house isn't that far from the castle...is it?" She asked still studying the homes and flags of the knights on the way out.

Jacus nodded, "Yep! I should be right around the corner here." The turn at the corner and Jacus stops, looking at a large two story stone house with his fathers flag outside the door. "Here it is." Outside was lush and well tended to.

Arwena got off and shouldered her things, his father's blade still on her hip. "It looks nice... and pretty.. for a human dwelling... no offense, but I like my tree top room where I can see the streets all glowing silver at night...."

"We don't get the luxary. We build with stone, dirt, and steel... It's just how we are... The dwarves are even worse living IN the mountains. Not a tree to be seen.

"Their stone work is pretty though. But I see your kind make beauty elsewhere. In clothes and crowns and tapestries... do you know if your sister and mother are here?" She asked as she walked to the door, Drago sniffing around the front yard and Kayden waiting like a good horse.

Jacus knocked on the door and waited, "Hello? Solessa? Mom? Dad? Anyone?"

No person answered but the flap on the bottom opened as the cat came outside.

"Hey there girl."

Jacus pet her as she rubbed against his leg. "Welp you get to meet our cat at least."

Arwena picked up the cat pulling out the ball with the bell. "Hey there darling, I have a gift for you!...my you are soft.." She pets the cat and rang the ball. "She is a cutie.."

Arwena obviously can hear her. Jacus is home! Bell bell! Odd lady brought bell bell!" She pawed at it, biting at the string.

"Looks like she made a friend."

"A Druid is friend to all animals ... My name is Arwena. I've heard a lot about you." She set the cat down and rolled the ball around. Watching the cat play. "She's happy you're home jacus... "

Jacus laughed, "I hope so, I'm the one who has to pull bristles out of her fur." She mewed and patted at the ball. She then looked at Arwena with a tilt, "Drewwed? You can understand me?" Her gaze shifted to Drago. "Oooooo, what that?!?" She pranced over to Drago and sniffed at his paw being rediculously smaller than him.

Drago sat and sniffed the cat. "Hi I am a wolf. I am Drago. You smell nice. You are white like me too!" Arwena smiled. "Yes I can understand you. Can we go in or would I have to say a unlocking spell? Sucks no one is home to meet is...."

((No no, I'm the one making it slow. Sorry.))

She mewed with a flick of her tail, "The master inside is resting ill... mommy Catherine is out with Solessa to get food. They left half and hour ago." She put her paw on Drago's nose, "You smell funny!"

((It's sad because I forgot what I named the cat...))