Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

Genre: Fantasy Romance

Realms: Human Kingdom, Elvish Forest, Dragon Peaks, Heaven, Hell, Death Desert, Endless Plains, City of Unity

Species: Humans, Elves, Dragons, Demons, Angels, and other fantasy things

My character:

Jacus Fang

Human (Soul of a Dragon)

Swordsman (some magic)

Personality to be RPed

Born in a bloodline of Knights, Jacus was blessed with the soul of a dragon at birth after his father aided a dying dragon in saving it's eggs from demons. Now Jacus is a Knight to the crown. He has been given a mission to deliver a letter to the Mayor of the City of Unity. Let's see how that unfolds.

Edited by Dotzrus

My character:

Arwena Wood

Elf

Druid (magic is definite yes, mostly nature and healing, is a superb archer.)

Personality to be rpd

Born in to a family of druids she has a love and passion for the forest and its animals. Loves all animals big and small, and has a soft spot for her Dire Wolf Drego. She is one of the newest guards that watch the way into the Elvish Forest and keeps the borders strong.

((sorry it took me so long, i had to find a good pic!))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Added a pic for Jacus too. Let's begin.))

The forest floor was dark under the thousands of towering oaks. Jacus Fang walked alone on the leave covered path on his way to Unity City. A place were all species were welcomed to trade and share. In his pack was a hunting knife, the letter to the mayor, his tent, some bandages, and enough food for the trip. On his back was a long sword and a small wooden bow for hunting. "God I wish I ate before I left... I can ration good but I eat to fast..." Hearing a noise, he saw a 6 point buck in the distance. Smirking to himself, he drew his bow and an arrow. Sneaking closer, he notched it and took aim for the neck. Breaking deeply he fired. Something in his practice failed him and the arrow went into the deers leg. Letting out a yell, the deer ran. Swearing at himself, Jacus but his bow back and ran after it, off the path and deeper into the woods.

Arwena was humming while wandering the borders of her home land. She had sent Drego to hunt for himself, detesting the sight of her wolf eating another animal whom she could communicate with through magic. In her hand she held a white staff carved with vines with a small bulb of a lotus at the top. Slung across her back was her long bow and quiver of arrows, a small digger was strapped to her thigh. She stopped as she spotted a wounded deer, and rushed over to it calming the creature and pulling out the arrow and healing it. Whoever intended this creature to be their next meal would be at a loss, it lay on the borders, and no animal is to be slain for food for humans or dwarves within the Elvish Forest, many Elves don't eat meat.

Jacus rushed through the trees unknowingly pass the border line. Making he way to the small clearing the deer was at, he saw the woman and the wolf. He huffed from exhaustion and drew his sword, "Sorry miss... That would be my kill. I shot it first, any attempts to steal the kill is against the law and is punishable by jail time. If you want a small piece for you and wolfy here, I think I could manage." He smiled at the woman trying to act gentlemanly without knowing that she wasn't human.

Arwena stood and let the deer go as it bounds deeper into the woods, she drew her bow and notched an arrow aiming it at him, the large wolf snarled at the intruder. "You are mistaken human, by law here you must let the deer go free. Any kill by anything that isn't another animal is punishable by death on sight. A life for a life, you are on Elven territory. What brings you to our land?" The last line was well versed, like she practiced it, she spoke with a light musical accent, clearly common was not her first language.

Jacus paused as the woman took aim. Finding out she was an elf, he knew he could dodge the shot, he put away his knife slowly and looked back at her, hands up. "I didn't mean to trespass... I simply chased the deer from the mutual path here. I'm not familiar with Elvan law."

Arwena hesitated, trying to think of what to say. "I am ordered to take anyone I come across to our city for questioning from either the Elder Council, it the Head guards follow me and do not stray, Drago.." She looked at the wolf as she lowered her bow and placed it on her back again. Taking up her staff, she turned and headed to a thin path through the thick wood, the white wolf moved behind Jacus and growls lowly nudging him forward.

Jacus was going to speak in complaint until he was nudged by the wolf. Sighing he followed the elf, "Come on, I need to get to the City of Unity. It's of the upmost importance." He looked at his options throughly, but escape didn't seem to be one of them.

"The council will speak to you and deem it important or not, I can not waver at my post." She walked beneath a archway made of trees and their entangled branches, then they where in the city of Elves. There where elves on large elk's some with a grizzly bears, rabbits, large birds, all manner of forest creatures. The houses where in the trees or formed out of branches in elegant huts. White glowing orbs of light hovered around, and the trees where huge, their branches formed a dome with openings for the beasts that fly. She headed along a smooth dirt path wide enough for two horse drawn carts to pass by each other without touching, to the largest tree in the center of the city. "Keep up, or I'll make Drago carry you like a puppy."

Jacus stared in awe at the city and all the manner of plant and animal life. Hearing the elf order him to keep up, he kept pace with her. "Uh... might I have your name? You should at least know I am no enemy to your kind. My name is Jacus Fang. I'm a Knight of the King's Crown." He finished with a glance to the wolf. "Drago huh, interesting to name a Dire Wolf similar to a Dragon."

"It is the name he had when he came to me when my druid power awoke. He is my companion, I know his thought, and he knows mine. If you are a knight of the crown, the council will see to it that you are fed, and well rested before you continue. ....... My name is Arwena......" She walked into the huge tree, and they where in a hollow trunk, a staircase wound its way up the inside, and in the middle of the trunk, on the central rings sat a round stone table, with four high backed chairs made of branches, solid wood, quartz, and grey stone. Four elves, in elegant robes and leafy crowns on their heads made of real leaves to precious metals sat in the chairs, alternating between male and female. She bowed to them, then left and stood outside.

((You got all Elf NPCs, I got all Humans. We can decide later for other things.))

Jacus made his way to the end of the stone table as he watches Arwena leave. Looking at the four elves of the Council, he gave a slight awkward bow to them. "Uh... hello there Council of the Elvish Kingdom. I can assure you this misunderstanding is nothing more. I am a Knight of the King's Crown on a mission to deliver a letter to the Mayor of Unity. My name is Jacus Fang."

((Picture elrond and galadriel for the first two...))

"We have gotten word about this young sir, we are sure the king will allow you a day of rest here, Unity is a far journey....." Said a dark haired male elf in the solid wood chair.

"Yes, and our horses are the strongest and finest of the kingdom, take one for the journey." the she elf in the quartz chair had a glowing white air about her and she spoke like she was lost in thought.

Jacus stared at them in shock and then nodded, "Uh... Thank you... I would be sure to let the king know about your kindness when I return. Where would I be staying?"

"in the house of our head guard. Arwena,..." a female elf wearing leaf green robes and had a Phoenix purched on the back of her chair called. Arwena came in and bowed. "Yes Elder Farthen?" The elf smiled at the young elf. "My dearest pupil, take this young knight to home of our Head guards...... no excuses he will be staying there. I trust your parents would give him a warm welcome?" Arwena nodded, and the elf waved a dismissal to them. Arwena whirled around. "Follow and keep close..." She ordered and strode from the room out to the path again, Drago kept close to Jacus, nudging his shoulders when he got off track.

((How big is this wolf?))

Jacus bowed again to the council, "Thank you." Without another word, he followed Anwena. "This is an amazing kingdom... feels fresher than the streets of the Human Kingdom... aren't you people scared of a forest fire?"

((In dnd dire wolves are the size of a Clydesdale... big enough to ride.))

"Of course the air is fresh, we live in the woods.... in the surrounding areas yes... but here three of the Elders use magic to subdue any flame that threatens to consume a home. ..." She turned and walked down a narrow path mere the thick 'wall' of tangled branches that surrounds the city. She makes it to a large oak, a few rooms where in the branches but where covered by thick leafy and green gossamer curtains. A mound of twigs and mud seemed to extend from the trunk and what looked like a pulley system and ladder attached to the upper branches for easy access to the rooms above.

((Ergh! I want to reply to Vorgin but I don't want raven upset....xd.png))

((Then wait.))

Jacus watched everything in awe and took in what she said. "This is all incredible..." He looked back at Drago and smiled, "So... Would he mind me petting him. When not snarling he seems nice."

"He says he wouldn't mind, just avoid under his chin, he has a tooth ache. I'll look at that later... my parents will be home for dinner your room is up here... " She deftly climbed the ladder and stood on a platform made of wooden planks, a woven bridges connected the rooms and this tree was hollow too, a set of stairs leading down into the main house below. Drago sat and tilted his huge head studying Jacus with white-blue eyes.

Jacus smiled and gave Drago a good rub On his side. "That's amazing that you can understand animals... most animals are just pests in our kingdom. Here they are part of the kingdom..." He climbed the ladder and looked around. "What a life elves must live, I'm blown away!"

Edited by Dotzrus

Drago's tail was wagging and he licked Jacus. Arwena looked at him. "All druids understand animals, you humans don't know how to take care of them that's why they come to us. That's your room for tonight.. " She points across the bridge to a Vail of green, before hoisting the pulley bringing up Drago. She took him to her room and looked in his jaws pulling the piece of bone out and he yipped again, but she started speaking in Elvish and soothed him.

((I misread and edited.))

Jacus sighed, I have a pet cat that I care for when I'm home..." He goes to his room and looks around. "If I stay here too long I might turn into an elf, hehe."

His room had a bed, a table and a soft rug on the wooden floor, a wash basin made of white marble was on the table along with a silver pitcher of water. Branches covers the room forming the walls and ceiling with a few small gaps for sunlight to flow through. Arwena was at the doorway made of gossamer curtains. "Do you need anything else for a comfortable stay?"

Jacus looked at her, outlined by the setting sun, "Uh... No thank you. I appreciate you letting me be your guest. I didn't know you were all so friendly towards the Crown."