Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Check out the link to my scroll in my signature for my two moonstone hatchlings. Yes, they actually exist on my scroll, I didn't make them up exclusively for the RP.

One more thing!

I must admit, I would have preferred to have made myself into a more dark dragon, like a vampire dragon. I suppose it was more beneficial this way.

I just hope the girl and her magi dragon don't see this. ninja.gif

Omen, I should say your description for Hahnuhadroz is off. Daydreams don't have ANY scales, but short blue fur.

Thank you for pointing that out! I hadn't unlocked that particular section of the encyclopaedia when I wrote the character sheet. I've unlocked it now though, haha. Much appreciated! biggrin.gif

Ooh, also, if anyone is willing, i would REALLY appreciate a Gilded Bloodscale dragon egg, though i think i have the maximum eggs as of posting this, PM me to check.

Edit: Ok found someone who will give me one.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

If anyone wants certain dragons bred and I can help out, shoot me a PM. I'm happy to breed anything apart from time limited (read: holiday) dragons as I've got checker lineages planned with them. Non-holiday offspring from them are free game though. smile.gif

Plot summary incoming!

Plot Summary and Locations of Particpants

Deeming it wise to split up, Anastasia and her group of dragons went on a search for more allies. They have already visited the volcanic region where they enlisted the assistance of Silicit and Sal the Gilded Bloodscale and Gogumajiosu the Gold. In addition, they have recently aquired the help of Cadifor the Black.

Alexander, Esko, Omen and all of their dragons all headed north, searching for the northern access to the cave system Omen claims will bring them to some allies. Whether by providence or dumb luck, the group landed in a small clearing a few hundred metres away from the entrance. However, the denizens in the cave system are currently on high alert. They are not aware of the impending arrival of the group, rather, a murder from within has sparked a lockdown of some sections of the cavern.

It was decided that once the groups enlisted the help of all the allies they had chosen, to return to the clearing known as the Alpine Weyr. The clearing is noticeable from the air, due in no part to the sheer size of it. Bleeding Moons are known to frequent the area, so be warned if you visit without strength in numbers.

Pyro was last seen at the coast, heading towards a town along with her group of dragons.

Ava is still in the village on the edge of the mountains, between the alpine habitat and the volcanic region.

World Events

Sunset has descended upon Galsreim, and soon it will be dark. With the cover of darkness, nocturnal breeds of dragon will become active. Not all of these breeds will be friendly or trusting of strangers. It would be prudent for adventurers to take care on the paths less travelled lest they encounter a dragons seeking trouble.

Oh man, I really hope (for whatever insane reason) that something (hint, hint) happens where my character becomes a vampire dragon, to give my character more personal drive to go after the girl and her magi dragon.

Perhaps that will happen when we meet Sosrahgol.

Maybe.

huh.gif

Not sure if that's possible given that they can only turn eggs on DC. Even then, the ungrateful snot has killed more than he has actually turned. *Shakes fist* In five years he's only turned five eggs, had a three year spell there where everything he bit, died. xd.png

Getting maimed however? Sosrahgol can deliver. Oh ho, he can deliver pain and suffering. /Maniacal laugher.

Right, evil characters are far too interesting to write. ninja.gif

Also, going to move stuff along and get them to the cave entrance. Not going to move peoples characters, but I am going to drag at least one of mine there.

I didn't mean it like that.

Magi dragon, hello?

Remember how i said it used Ludwig as a template for me? well, it could happen again.

i'll get some logic into the RP for why that would happen.

Ahhhhh.

I'm being exceptionally dense today, sorry. That'd work, without a doubt that would work. Getting Sosrahgol to be passive long enough for that to happen is another story, would take him being restrained (magic?) as he'd fight anything and everything if it meant he had a chance to get away. If you want to go down that track I'll help you work out the whole restraining part, since Sosrahgol lives in my head. He's got a grudge for most other dragons, so getting him to attack would be easy peasy, almost like a trap situation. Lure him with a "weak" tasty morsel (dragon) and bam! Restrained for long enough to be used as a template. Just run as soon as he gets free, he'll be super angry then. xd.png

ok, check your PMs. this and the PM's plan should work together.

EDIT: also, i woke up at 12:26 PM, as in afternoon, today. FUN.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I still don't know if I can join, and I got the part about you guys being at an arc, so I'll just make it now before I forget, but I won't join in yet. That actually eases it up for me, so actually that's really good... Just hope that you guys finish that arc before the 8th.

I'll post it later, I'm just gonna do it on Notepad for now.

@ Mouse: Pyro and Avarule are currently on their own. Locations are listed above in my previous Plot Summary post. happy.gif

Not sure how soon I'll be able to get online tomorrow. Just found out that I have to go out of town (place is a 3hr drive from where we are now, each way). That'll be fun!

Anyway, I thought it would be funny to use a Crimson Flare to deliver a message in one of my RP passages. I then realised that Crimson Flares are supposedly quick and therefore suitable for Urgent priority messages, why not have different pygmies for different priority levels?

So without further ado, the Pygmy Postal Service, also known as PPS. Alternatively, the service has been called the Pygmy Delivery Service (PDS) and the Pygmy Messenger Service (PMS). Yes, that was intentional. wink.gif

If anyone wants to use this delivery system, go for it. cool.gif

Seasonal (Pumpkin Pygmy): Operates during the holiday seasons only.

Estimated delivery time: Varies according to priority, but usually within two weeks.

Bogus (Misfit Pygmy): Slower than slow, this service will reach its recipient whenever the messenger feels like delivering it. Best used to send mandatory invitations to the in-laws who you don’t want showing up at the hatching/nameday/fledging ceremony.

Estimated delivery time: Over a month. If you paid for this service, I suggest you get your gold back.

Confidential (Dark Myst Pygmy): For when discretion is key. The message will arrive, but it will take time. For an optional fee, the confidential message priority can be increased as high as urgent, but expect to pay premiums for the best of the best of our stealthy messengers.

Estimated delivery time: Two days to three weeks, depending on the priority level.

Low (Seawyrm Pygmy): The message will arrive someday. I can’t tell you when, but it will get there quicker than bogus priority, that much I can assure you. Usually used for sending notices that do not have time limits.

Estimated delivery time: Two weeks to three weeks.

Standard (Original Pygmy): You want a message sent for a fair price? This is the service for you! Used for most messages such as interaction between different clans, villages and trading posts.

Estimated delivery time: A week to two weeks.

High (Nilia Pygmy): Ah, that's an important missive isn't it? Let's discuss gold and I'll have your message sent as soon as possible. Used for sending scouting reports, field postings, mana surveys and other such important messages.

Estimated delivery time: Four days to a week.

Urgent (Crimson Flare Pygmy): If you need a message sent yesterday, this is your best option at getting it there before you even realised you wanted to send it. I only ask for a fair sum of ten to fifty gold, depending on location and required delivery time.

Estimated delivery time: A few hours to a few days.

I'm out for the night. Seeya everyone. smile.gif

Alright, I'm back and sick as a dog. I'm going to attempt to retype my reply on mobile since I doubt I could make it to my computer without hurling.

Get well soon! Perhaps it's lucky that you're alone at the moment, for nobody can sweep you up involentarily and leave you confused.

Can I have 2 humans-to-dragons? If not I have to rewrite my sheets...

Edited by MyaMouse

Name: Nekonny M. Myko, Nicknamed Neko

Link: http://dragcave.net/progeny/u7PTI

Breed: Male Magi, Matured Hatchling

About: Nekonny Myko is a hoarder. Basically. He doesn't just hoard Mana Crystals and little Halloween trinkets, he hoards dragons. He has at least two of each type of dragon against his best-friend, Amara Jades's wishes. She sets the hatchlings free after he captu- *cough* *cough*- finds them, but he just gets more. Some of his dragons, namely Flame, dislike the way he treats eggs and hatchlings, but he doesn't mind all that much. As long as the adults are happy, and they stay with him. He's not very nice to others except Amara and the majority of his adult dragons until they prove themselves trustworthy, so don't expect him to just be all "Let's be friends!" and doing favors for you right when you meet. He's kind of blunt, unlike Amara, who's kind of his polar opposite. How did they ever become friends?!

In his human form, he has sharp blue eyes, short, straight brown hair, and pale skin. In dragon form, he looks like an average Magi, but with his bright blue eyes.

He and Amara are the first dragon masters of their families, and they plan on being the best, too. Of course, they don't have that many dragons, but still. He's the magician of his family, he's very skilled with Mana Crystals. Amara isn't as skilled with the use of the Crystals.

Name: Amara H. Jades

Breed: Female Tsunami Wyvern, Adult

About: Amara is a very shy, nerdy, and caring girl. She is witty and sassy when she needs to be, so don't try to beat her in an argument. She loves caramel, both as a human and a dragon. She loves the water and the colors blue, silver, and purple. She also loves nature, and cares for the Earth and all that's in it. She can't use Mana crystals, though, and so she can't use magic. She's a year older than her 17-year old best-friend, Nekonny Myko.

She has blackish-grey hair, so it almost looks lavender, and deep blue eyes you could get lost in. As a Tsunami Wyvern, she's pretty normal in appearance, only with her deep blue eyes and a white rose behind an ear when she has one. (I don't draw all too much, and I found a picture of a Tsunami Wyvern, but without the rose, and I can't be bothered to try and make a rose behind an ear, and be annoyed even more because I failed.)

She and Nekonny have been friends since the fifth grade, and planned since then on going to the same public Middle school (which they did), High school (which they also did) and College (They haven't gotten into College yet). They're currently in their first year unemployed and out of school, living with their parents till they get into College at the ending of Summer (Their College has that for some reason I can't explain).

Name: Flame

Link: http://dragcave.net/progeny/0LxVn (IGNORE THE HATCHIE)

Breed: A female Adult Magi.

About: Flame is very reclusive, and only talks to her masters, Amara Jades and Nekonny Myko, and her best friend, Flares Rinne. She is very protective of young, especially hatchlings, which actually can tell what's happening, and dislikes that her master takes so many from their mothers. She and Flares are the main two "adoptive" dragons, and they care for Nekonny's captu- *cough* -found dragon eggs and hatchlings. She is passive mostly, but when it is called for she is very aggressive towards whom she has to be aggressive to. She is Neko's go-to Hatchie-sitter, and she takes care of the young when the other two Hatchie-sitters, Fereah- who is Flares's mom- and Pixa, are busy or just not up to it. Her favorite master is Amara, of course, but she's tolerant of Nekonny... Mostly.

She has a pale bluish stripe on the back of her neck, going diagonally from her right ear to the bottom-left corner of the back of her neck, but other than that she's pretty much the same as any other typical Magi.

Name: Flares Rinne

Link: http://dragcave.net/progeny/Vvt0M (IGNORE THE HATCHIE)

Breed: Male Adult Fever Wyvern.

About: A lovely green shade with darker green speckles on his underbelly and wings, especially on the orange parts, he has a resemblance to his father, Nevarine, in figure, but looks like his mother in the way that his Fever-dragon-ness coloring worked.

He is kind of dorky and silly, but he's also a nerd when it comes to a lot of things. He is a rascal, always messing around. His crush and best friend, Flame, is sort of a moral compass for him, and keeps him out of trouble. Not to say that she'll get him out of trouble, she only makes it so that he doesn't get into trouble in the first place. His nickname among Nekonny's dragons is "The adult Hatchie", because even though he is an adult, he still acts all silly most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NE-KO! Stop casting 'Remove air' spells or whatever when I'm about to say captured or stolen! I'm trying to write a character page here! What, do you NOT want to join this?

Amara's based on me and my friend Jade, so that's why her name's that. Neko's based on my brother, Jack, and a character from Caribbean Blue. Also as a side note, Flame has an approved description. Just ignore that.

Edited by MyaMouse