Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

…The implications around this whole situation seem kind of horrifying if she does conceive.

How, excactly?

Um, popping in here real quick. Sorry for any intrusion.

However, I think Mage is referring to some triggering content. First and foremost, you guys are essentially talking about raping someone, even if they are a character. (Which makes me highly concerned because the main members involved are 11-12 year old writers?) Secondly, there is a lot of emotional pain and suffering for the victim. Tack on conceiving a child from such a situation.

All around, it's not good, not healthy, and certainly not a subject to take lightly or bounce around like a toy out of inexperience.

Yeah, exactly. Thanks, Narvix.

Haven't we met before?

So... Again, pretend I didn't say anything on the matter.

Okay, idea down. Not going to happen.

Sorry Alex

Edit: though Vlyainne will still want Veronica as a slave

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Yes, that's why I'm squirming, even if we do cloak the whole thing. Though... that got a little out of hand, didn't it? xd.png I am older, but I still restrict myself because I know about the younger crowds(and I hate romance, so it kind of works itself out.)

Let's lighten the topic, shall we? NAME YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM! biggrin.gif

Yes, that's why I'm squirming, even if we do cloak the whole thing. Though... that got a little out of hand, didn't it? xd.png I am older, but I still restrict myself because I know about the younger crowds(and I hate romance, so it kind of works itself out.)

Let's lighten the topic, shall we? NAME YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM! biggrin.gif

I was kinda suspecting this would happen... I suppose its very good it didn't.

*ahem*

Drop. The. Conversation. Please.

Favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip.

Anyway, when do you guys think I should have my Avatar/GoN go on a rampage? Now, a page or so later, or way later?

Alex's favorite ice cream flavor would probably be double chocolate.

Mine is… a tie between maple walnut and strawberry cheesecake.

Whoa, I didn't know those two flavors existed in ice cream.

So wait, why is the Avatar/GoN going crazy? I assumed it would be because Esko would start stirring up trouble, but that hasn't happened yet.

Edited by skwerl56767

Or that "triple fudge" or whatever it was called. I think there was a flavor like that... Wasn't there?

Pyro's ((RP)) is probably lemonade.

Maple Walnut? What is that?

Edit: Yeah, all the elemental power and stuff getting all tangled up because of Esko stirring up trouble.

Edited by beiningtian

Whoa, I didn't know those two flavors existed in ice cream.

So wait, why is the Avatar/GoN going crazy? I assumed it would be because Esko would start stirring up trouble, but that hasn't happened yet.

It will happen once I build an alliance. Which will happen once Mage replies, I leave Esko alone for a few days rp time, then strike a human village

Ah.

Blade would love bacon ice cream. Yeah, bacon ends up in all sorts of weird places. xd.png Though now I'm wondering, would Alex like triple-chocolate ice cream, or like a cookie-dough ice cream, where it's a harmony of chocolate with another flavor?

I thought they already formed an alliance? mage was like "hey i'll join my army to yours" and esko was like "sure why not"

And then they get their own spinoff sitcom.

Edit: Mage will kill for Green Tea or Mango, and Randal just sticks with classic, boring Vanilla. xd.png

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Ah.

Blade would love bacon ice cream. Yeah, bacon ends up in all sorts of weird places. xd.png Though now I'm wondering, would Alex like triple-chocolate ice cream, or like a cookie-dough ice cream, where it's a harmony of chocolate with another flavor?

Y'all can keep guessing, I'm not telling.

(Prods Alex.) Whyyyyy nooooott?

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you Doc, why is Addar a "they" and not an "it", "him", or "her"? Do they have a dual personality or something? o:

(Prods Alex.) Whyyyyy nooooott?

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you Doc, why is Addar a "they" and not an "it", "him", or "her"? Do they have a dual personality or something? o:

Ooh, I'm glad somebody asked about this. Addar is a "they" because they are non-binary. They don't identify as a male or female and are instead agender (I'm not going to reveal their biological gender so y'all can assume whatever you want. On a side note, they actually have around 50 biological children with a few adopted and step-children as well.) They don't have a dual personality but they do tend to slip into and out of bad moods. That's what happens when you live for thousands of years and are possible one of, if not the very, oldest dragon around. wink.gif

Edited by Doctortear

Ooh, I'm glad somebody asked about this. Addar is a "they" because they are non-binary. They don't identify as a male or female and are instead agender (I'm not going to reveal their biological gender so y'all can assume whatever you want On a side note, they actually have around 50 biological children with a few adopted and step-children as well.) They don't have a dual personality but they do tend to slip into and out of bad moods. That's what happens when you live for thousands of years and are possible one of, if not the very, oldest dragon around. wink.gif

wow. okay.

no wonder they are so grumpy.

Ah. I assumed dual personalities, or two souls sharing the same body, or something like that because "they" is a word referring to multiple people. It's screwing with my mind.

Alex! Your favorite ice cream is... triple-chocolate-caramel-fudge-marshmallow! I just made that up. xd.png Sounds yummy though.

Alex! Your favorite ice cream is... triple-chocolate-caramel-fudge-marshmallow! I just made that up. xd.png Sounds yummy though.

*Immediate drool waterfall begins pouring from my mouth* Maybe...

Aww man, that does sound good xd.png since everyone else is throwing their favorite cream desserts out there might as well add mine. Have to say my favorite is Chocolate ice cream with chunks of cookie dough and brownies in it, and if I need more sugar little marshmallows will be added (makes me sound so lethargic xd.png)

Aww man, that does sound good xd.png since everyone else is throwing their favorite cream desserts out there might as well add mine. Have to say my favorite is Chocolate ice cream with chunks of cookie dough and brownies in it, and if I need more sugar little marshmallows will be added (makes me sound so lethargic xd.png)

*Drooling intensifies*

Ah. I assumed dual personalities, or two souls sharing the same body, or something like that because "they" is a word referring to multiple people. It's screwing with my mind.

Not necessarily all the time, "they" also works for a gender-neutral pronoun. I know a few people who prefer to be called they/xe/xir as opposed to he/she. Though I can see where the confusion comes from if you're not used to it. Don't worry, I'm not going to do something cliche like making Addar be possessed by two or more souls or whatever. They're just one very old White with children running around everywhere.

Edited by Doctortear

Mint chocolate chip and Gummy Bears!!!

Stupid dairy in ice cream!

If anyone adds another GoN/Avatar that ISNT the one ESKO is summoning, I will strangle them and then feed them to Soren.

Must new character create FALCONIFORM WYVERN CREATE MUST NOW MOUSE GO DO IT

Soren?(Envisions main character from Guardians of Gahoole.) No, that can't be it.(Envisions her own character who is a fire demon.) Doubt it, he just likes guns.

sad.gif

Who's Soren? xd.png