Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Laaaaaaaaance?

Ah. 'Kay

There was another timeskip? I was just waiting until you could post again. tongue.gif But yeah, Kiyan can be healed while Vylainne is distracted.

Hm, well, since everyone seems so concentrated on the timeskip, should I actually do a post where Addar heals Kiyan or can it just be assumed that Addar healed Kiyan for the timeskip? (Ah, Addar still needs to talk to the queen about the thing they wanted to mention, but I guess they could hold it off until later.)

Yeah, and Esko is gonna get pretty much all the violent breeds and breeds 'affected' by human activity

Yeah, life is gonna turn hellish

Yeah, and Esko is gonna get pretty much all the violent breeds and breeds 'affected' by human activity

Yeah, life is gonna turn hellish

This is gonna be fuuuuuun.

This is gonna be fuuuuuun.

Hell yeah it will be!

And the aftermath >D

Though NOBODY RUSH ME! Rushing is how rps crash. Trust me, I know

Hell yeah it will be!

And the aftermath >D

Though NOBODY RUSH ME! Rushing is how rps crash. Trust me, I know

Okay. No rushing.

Posting to yell at Alex for tiny posts again.

I don't have anything to add.

Stop pressuring me sad.gif

Also should I edit my posts so Jemek is a Plated Colossus?

Edited by Alexander_Drake

If you want. Also a heads up, I added a Soul Colors tab in the organizer because I was bored.

Oh, out of curiosity, will Caulxir join up with Esko, or become one of the evil forces that is against the other evil because evil just hates everything? xd.png I imagine they won't be fast friends, since Caulxir kills both humans and dragons, while Esko is planning to just attack the humans.

If you want. Also a heads up, I added a Soul Colors tab in the organizer because I was bored.

Oh, out of curiosity, will Caulxir join up with Esko, or become one of the evil forces that is against the other evil because evil just hates everything? xd.png I imagine they won't be fast friends, since Caulxir kills both humans and dragons, while Esko is planning to just attack the humans.

Second boss? Esko is the first boss and then they pull a Ni No Kuni on you and throw another stronger one at you?

Caulxir logic:

Is that person alive?

if yes, then kill OR if he is particularly special and Caulxir likes him/her, then ask to join, else kill if he doesn't wish it

else make it join his army

Simple, I guess. Dunno if he'll find Esko special or just a threat to his plan xd.png But probably he'd want to change his army to army of undead, else he wouldn't join forces with him.

THis guy is racist to anything that is not undead xd.png

This guy is racist to anything that is not undead xd.png

dry.gif Well then.

Also I like how you wrote his logic as a computer program. xd.png

Dragoness

What's with the alot.png s

Edited by MyaMouse

Dragoness

What's with the alot.png s

That's 'a lot' without the space so people know they misspelled 'a lot'.

That's 'a lot' without the space so people know they misspelled 'a lot'.

I KNOw

Well, stop posting one liners, then!

How am I pressuring you? I feel like I'm nagging you more than anything.

And since you asked a few pages back, here are reasons why short posts are bad:

They don't give others anything to really work with. This is probably the most important thing. Didn't you see Esko's complaint?

It doesn't give your characters any depth. They don't seem to really *do* anything or think anything or.... You get the point.

They're boring to read. If you read a book that didn't give detail, you would be bored too.

Edited by beiningtian

Well, stop posting one liners, then!

How am I pressuring you? I feel like I'm nagging you more than anything.

You're pressuring me to post more than one-liners even though I can't do any more than that without being boring or redundant because what I do hinges on the reactions of other characters that are out of my control.

Yeah, I guess I am... But though they're out of your control, you're not..... What happened to all the text you managed in the first few posts?

Doc manages, Mage manages, Esko manages, heck, even the idiot known as Pyro manages.

I'll be honest, I'm not the one who thought up of all of these, but you don't have to even talk about what your characters are saying.

You could describe the area a bit more, such as saying that Vylainne's hoard had millions of gold objects, that he could see several *insert objects here* in it, or he rubbed his tail orb and brought it closer to his dark blue body after Veronica and Larry drew power off it, or something.

Like, I can turn a simple:

"Tinselwings giggled as she waited for the ensuring chaos from her prank."

into, say:

"Tinselwings could barely stay still to keep her shiny red ribbons from clacking together. Even now, the tip of her tail was twitching back and forth, in time to the quiet giggles that she was giving off. Yes, oh yes, this was to be the most wonderful prank ever! She looked out from her hiding spot again to make sure that everything was in place, then quickly drew her head back in after a cursory glance. She couldn't wait, she could see it in her head now, the surprised face, that almost comedic widening of the mouth and eyes, the yells and curses....."

You're pressuring me to post more than one-liners even though I can't do any more than that without being boring or redundant because what I do hinges on the reactions of other characters that are out of my control.

If I may interject into this conversation, I'd like to give my thoughts on the matter. (Although Pyro seems to be

I can complete understand why you would say as you have; however, I can see where Pyro is coming from. In order to fully understand the circumstances of a situation presented in the RP, you must take from other people's post, communicate with one another, and use your imagination to understand what's going on. What Pyro and other people have been complaining about is the fact that they cannot visualize what your characters are doing with just a one-liner. It's hard to construct a post when you barely have anything to work off of. It's understandable for you to not know what else to put into posts, but you need to understand that is so much more you can do with each individual post. I've been able to make posts where my characters are simply watching the actions of previous posts and presenting their thoughts on the matter. I'm quite sure I've done several paragraphs where Addar was just thinking. If I can manage to make a post where half of the content is dedicating to my character thinking about the situation, then I'm sure you can conjure forth a paragraph at minimum for each of your posts.

Ask yourself, how can your character react? What are they thinking? How do they reflect their thoughts through their body movement? What do they think of the characters they are reacting to? How are they feeling? What sort of body movements are they displaying? What do they approve of and disapprove of in regards to how the other characters are acting? By simply showing body language, think about the situation, and move around can help lengthen your posts. Sure, it'll take longer to write a post, but it'll make responding to your posts much easier and will allow you to understand your characters in more depth. There's also the problem with quantity of quality, but that really isn't what Pyro is talking about.

Pyro pretty much beat me to the punch, but I still thought I'd throw in my two cents anyhow. I probably forgot to mention something but, eh, I think you get the picture. I do hope you don't feel pressured by this, this is just an explanation after all.

Edited by Doctortear

Yeah, Alex, the one liners kinda piss me off.

I have done one liners before, and people complained. You know what? I stopped. But you keep going, no matter what people say, and all you say is 'I don't know what to post'. Well, maybe you don't know, BUT you can still squish out AT LEAST two to three sentences! It gets annoying after a while

I can't say something that others have already said, so there