Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

I'm not staying up way too late, shush.

I know this is a weird place to ask this question, but Alex brought up the point that since I do accept private sprite requests, it might be a good idea to put up my own Original Works thread. My only concerns are that I might not upkeep it very well, and it would be restricted according to my skill set(spriting, specifically dragons), so I'm wondering if it's wise to even try? Another issue might be permissions, since I do make fanart for some of the in-cave dragons, and I really don't want to deal with that.

Also, I'll put up an RP post when I'm not so tired... so just hang in there. xd.png

Edited by skwerl56767

I'm not staying up way too late, shush.

I know this is a weird place to ask this question, but Alex brought up the point that since I do accept private sprite requests, it might be a good idea to put up my own Original Works thread. My only concerns are that I might not upkeep it very well, and it would be restricted according to my skill set(spriting, specifically dragons), so I'm wondering if it's wise to even try? Another issue might be permissions, since I do make fanart for some of the in-cave dragons, and I really don't want to deal with that.

Also, I'll put up an RP post when I'm not so tired... so just hang in there. xd.png

Squirrel

Skwerl go sleeeeeeeep we can't have all of our good posters dying or being slowly killed by our moderate to low posting intellect level

Too much less-than-a-paragraph posts (yes, I mean Esko, Alex and I)

Yeah... I think I'm dead.

Need supersweat post...

Must make a poooooossssstttt...

Anything important worth noting before we have any troubles because. I don't know something? Sorry for wasting time. tongue.gif

In coastal town? Not that much, but there happened some other things, like appearance of a racist necromancer x3 Come to chatzy if you may, we could tell ya everything

I'm going to slug through a coast post today and free you all up. Sorry for the wait.

That reminds me... I should do some coast posting too. Maybe.

((If Bismuth with just follow and there won't be any breaks in the journey, I'll just do a quick time-skip for how they get there. And I'll wait for Esko's/Alex's posts before I do another Vylainne post.))

That sounds just about right. Did you want to me to go ahead and do a reply or should we just do the timeskip whenever? That is, if we're not waiting for the big timeskip before continuing with these two

Edited by Doctortear

You can reply if you feel like you should squeeze a paragraph or two in before the time-skip; though that's something that never occurred to me: should we wait for the bigger time-skip before continuing, or have them get to the Thunder Kingdom, have Bismuth tended to and maybe have Vronti yell at Lance for leaving, then wait for the time-skip? To be perfectly honest I can't recall when this major time-skip is supposed to happen, so I'm kind of indifferent on which one we do.

Edited by skwerl56767

Well, the major timeskip is going to be a few months in-story I think? I think it's supposed to happen once all interactions are done. If that's the case, I can probably squeeze in a post tomorrow and we get the everything with the Thunder Kingdom done so that we'll be ready for when the war starts.

ughdoesthismeanI'llhavetopost I mean YAY I GET TO POST AGAIN

Because Vronti is mine

All mine

*grabs Vronti*

xd.png

So I'll do a time-skip where they arrive at the kingdom, then Doc can do her Bismuth post to wrap up that part of the story, then once Vronti's and Lance's interactions are done I'll have the Thunder go sulking to his quarters or something; that way that part of the desert is ready for the big time-skip.

Oh, and I'll just shove Flora into the kitchens up there. That will be easy. xd.png

So the number of interactions is declining, that's good. We still need to finish Veronica's and Larry's, and his might take a bit

My characters are mostly ready, I think, unless someone wants to interact with them.

So the number of interactions is declining, that's good. We still need to finish Veronica's and Larry's, and his might take a bit

Once Addar and Vylainne have finished talking and Lance and Bismuth had settled inside of the Thunder Kingdom, my characters should be good to go.

A thought occurred to me. We should decide what situations our characters will be in just after the time-skip. Like, the results of what transpired during the skip.

A thought occurred to me. We should decide what situations our characters will be in just after the time-skip. Like, the results of what transpired during the skip.

That should be interesting. Have our characters thinking about the last few months

-Yopple, C, and Luswold would be travelling, Luswold eating chocolate and Yopple worrying for Alex

-Larry would have been training with Shetne

-Veronica would be working in the palace and bossing people around, sadly not having contact with Larry much.

-Tulvir will have been traveling with Pyro, Basii, and Empyreal, also planning on how to kill Esko next time he sees him

-Esko will have been building his army, and will probably have gotten all the aggressive breeds, as well as a lot of others that feel like they are better off without humans and that humans effect them badly

Easy. Randal, Quaksh and Myrdon will have cracked the secrets to some powerful spells by then and would have caught wind of the rising armies. Mage has Royal Crimsons behind her, but most of her efforts during the skip would be focused on stockpiling mana.

Remember when we said Mage and Blade would make good friends, skwerl? The two are kind of turning out eerily similar...

Mmm. Pyro would be traveling as always, maybe with one foray to her keep to check on a few things, but will generally be roaming around,... Hmm, I think her company would probably know about the gathering army, though they don't know what's really happening.

I don't think Pyro would want to bother Tuvlir by asking if he could turn her back ((with the exception of the pacifying glow that silvers have)), so...

I think I'll send Basii back to base, while Empyreal is still traveling with us because she wants to find Shining Waves. Tinselwings wants to find a cure for her frozen state so she's always with Pyro, Mira is because she wants to keep her idiot keeper from trouble, and Skies is my most trusted magi.

.... Hmmm, and I think I'll change the Fleshcrowne I was going to bring in into a Green, since I don't consider any of my Fleshcrownes to be part of my main "keepers" and so my plan wouldn't work if so.

Amara and the gang will be nonexistent at that point

Harley will probably have rejoined Tulvir which includes Deki too

Aaaand Soren will probably be with Mira because I want him to be friends with her even if she tries to bite off his head at first

What?

Amara, Neko, Silvi, Seafoam, Flame and Flares are locked anyway because SOMEONE doesn't care and so I don't care either, so they'll just go on their merry way as NPCs until someone gives a crap about them.

Amara, Neko, Silvi, Seafoam, Flame and Flares are locked anyway because SOMEONE doesn't care and so I don't care either, so they'll just go on their merry way as NPCs until someone gives a crap about them.

Oh. Okay.

Okay then.

Kiyan will be healed and probably he'll try to sneak out of the palace, as he wouldn't want to be seen by Vylainne and others.

Galzra will be just chilling at the palace living normal life. Probably going to make her inactive, unless I come up with something or someone would want to interact with her.

Korria, Rivia and Oosulth will tag along to Myrdon and co., with the Nebula fascinated by the magic research and the two-headed getting to know others and bickering with herself (as always)

Corr and Coo will probably go with Damia at least for a while, but I thought of them leaving and bumping to Myrdon and co. just after timeskip ends.

Lastly, Caulxir will be gathering his army and hoarding mana with Terra. They'll probably get to know each other veery closely... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) What do you think, Dragoness? xd.png

xd.png Just keep Blade away from Dark and Death Mana. I don't mind their odd companionship. And since I can never remember all of my characters, I'm just going off the organizer here:

So, Blade will be training to become some kind of warrior/mage mix of darkness(and now that I'm obsessed with Guild Wars 2, best class to represent that would be Revenant I think...)

Vylainne will be training Blade personally, so she's occupied. Also occupied with the whole "running the Ice Clan because she's the oh-so-splendid-Queen" business.

Flameheart will just tag along with Irupi(would it be too early for him to grow his wings after the skip?), as well as Luswold, depending on what Esko wants to do with him.

Blood Echo will hang out in Battalion 6 wrecking havoc as usual and making Blottail give out insults like flowers on Valentine's Day(but not as sweet or pretty).

Castiel and Gormer(two early NPCs of mine) I probably won't bring back in until after the skip.

Shardfang and Frostcrusher are the two Ice commanders Vylainne gave to Esko, so they'll just be helping him out(and possibly complaining about all of the crazy environments they have to traverse).

Depending on how Larry will wrap up before the skip, Shetne will either be training him, or if he's already seized the throne by then, he'll be all happy and at peace in Dragon Heaven. c:

Lance and Flora, once we're done there, will be residents of the Thunder Kingdom, with the former probably working again as an apprentice or whatever Mouse has in mind, and Flora will become obsessed with cooking so she'll become a cook and probably become an inactive character as well.

I think that's it for all of my more relevant characters... I don't know, 2:30 am brains don't work very well. xd.png

Luswold is still gonna be with Yopple and C unless during the skip you want the parties to merge.

Larry will take the throne after the war. Makes much, MUCH more sense