Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Well, the Christmas event showed that even if something that can impact the entirely of Galsium occurs, the avatars and GoNs would be rather hesitant to act.

Then, if anything, I would think that without sufficient good reason, even a AoD wouldn't just cause wanton destruction. For me, it seems more as they watch over their aspects to make sure that it's all happening correctly, so even a AoCreation would join Esko if he makes a good enough, waterproof argument for how humans pervert the natural way of creation.

For me, it seems more as they watch over their aspects to make sure that it's all happening correctly, so even a AoCreation would join Esko if he makes a good enough, waterproof argument for how humans pervert the natural way of creation.

Well... That's mildly disturbing.

Well, the Christmas event showed that even if something that can impact the entirely of Galsium occurs, the avatars and GoNs would be rather hesitant to act.

Then, if anything, I would think that without sufficient good reason, even a AoD wouldn't just cause wanton destruction. For me, it seems more as they watch over their aspects to make sure that it's all happening correctly, so even a AoCreation would join Esko if he makes a good enough, waterproof argument for how humans pervert the natural way of creation.

Hewey would react fast if it meant food. And Skaol would side with dragons only if it meant Vlyainne would die in the end >:3

Speaking of which, Skaol will be really happy when Larry becomes king xd.png

Oh, I WOULD suggest Revera, but then I would have two rulers, and I wanna keep things fair. I already made two GoNs and everybody is pissed at me for it.

Oh, I can think of ways >:D

So, Pyro, can you please pull up Mia's thing so I can respond with Tulvir, please? Or at least what page it was on ;-;

Nothing much, she's landed and looking over them, Basii and Empyreal are wary and standing behind them, ready to react in case Mira does something.

Skaol would side with dragons only if it meant Vlyainne would die in the end >:3

No way! I refuse to let Vylainne die! (I'm just acting in character here, don't worry)

Nothing much, she's landed and looking over them, Basii and Empyreal are wary and standing behind them, ready to react in case Mira does something

If I read this before I posted....

Coolio! Gonna do that as soon as somebody posts! Hey, what IS Mia? Forgot if you told me, sorry ;-;

No way! I refuse to let Vylainne die! (I'm just acting in character here, don't worry)

Yeah, I was gonna say, Skaol would not side with the dragons. Probably whoever is against the Ice Queen

Skaol would not side with the dragons. Probably whoever is against the Ice Queen.

Well good. I don't want a noisy GoN to bother me while I take my nap.

Also, important choice for Esko to make in my latest post.

The fact that an Avatar of Creation might join Esko if he worded it right. I never considered fighting AGAINST one of those.

You always think of Creation as being good, so fighting against one when you want the bad stuff to go away feels so wrong.

Correction. You would think of one as serene and peaceful and not fighting. Though the AoC could be a great healer and a peacemaker between the army's dragons so they don't fight each other.

Oh, and since Alex is loyal to Vlyainne, but hates Esko, who would the Moonstone side with?

Also, Tuls's reaction to Mira up

Alex's loyalties lie with Vylainne; it'll lead to some crazy STUFF later on. Yep, things are going to be pretty interesting when I see Esko with his Ices.

Yup >:3 When will Alex stop? Just asking

You always think of Creation as being good, so fighting against one when you want the bad stuff to go away feels so wrong.

.... I do? I see it as it is: creation. A tumor is a creation, but not a good one. Just like forest fires are destruction, but brings new life from the ashes.

I guess I just have a hard time seeing things in black and white now...

When will Alex stop? Just asking.

When will I stop with what?

Edited by Alexander_Drake

When will I stop with what?

Kissing Vlyainne's butt, that's what

Kissing Vlyainne's butt, that's what

Uh, never. Alex has been tricked by his own power, basically, when he saw Vylainne's desire for his tail orb, it overflowed into his own mind. He's basically brainwashed himself by accident.

*punches in the stomach*

So now I'm the only one with school? SLOW. DOWN. I can't understand when you talk so fast.

*punches in the stomach*

So now I'm the only one with school? SLOW. DOWN. I can't understand when you talk so fast.

Nopers, I have it too

I would like the White to be in a situation where he/she would willingly heal Vylainne. Perhaps a healer from her army, if that's okay with Blade.

Hm, well all I can think of for this reply with Bismuth is him turning around spraying Vylainne with flames which I'm not sure I can do without permission. If I do get permission to do that, perhaps the White could end being called to heal her? I don't know. I can't really think up of a post for Bismuth without him attacking the queen and it would introduce the White although I don't have to do it now. Any thoughts?

How will Vlyainne react when she sees the female Moonstone? Will she want to make Veronica her servant as well? Or try and force the two Moonstones to have eggs to produce more pretty Moonstones? Dunno, my messed up section of my brain takes over sometimes at night

Also, Mage was so kinds to draw Larry and Veronica ((with a very angry Mage next to her)) as humans! Yay!

How will Vlyainne react when she sees the female Moonstone? Will she want to make Veronica her servant as well? Or try and force the two Moonstones to have eggs to produce more pretty Moonstones? Dunno, my messed up section of my brain takes over sometimes at night

I'm guessing the latter. Vylainne is cruel like that.

And it will lead to mass hilarity. xd.png