Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Alright! Recovered, and updated with the latest randomness!

xd.png I just glanced over Esko's signature and read "Like a Dork" instead of "Light + Dark". Yay dyslexia!

Oh yeah, I came back here to yell at Alex for his tiny posts. I don't think I need to explain why.

xd.png I just glanced over Esko's signature and read "Like a Dork" instead of "Light + Dark". Yay dyslexia!

Oh yeah, I came back here to yell at Alex for his tiny posts. I don't think I need to explain why.

xd.png Blade, I love you

And I am also a dork xd.png so either way

Humor me.

That's funny, I was thinking about doing the same thing.

Alex, how can we do any real coherent RP'ing with you if you insist on posting one-liners? Seriously. I understand if you're more used to RP'ing in real life or in a chatroom, I used to have the same issue, but it's more annoying than anything on a post-by-post RP.

Plus... I don't really get a sense of depth from any of your characters this way.... Or something.

Edit: Arg, sentences sentences sentences, I mean to say paragraphs.

If you really think this is a harsh restriction, remember that one change in speaker in dialogue ends a paragraph.

Edited by beiningtian

Me too. When I get the chance to post, that is. Finals suck. >_<

Just a heads-up, I'm going to be out of town Thursday through Saturday morning to afternoon so if I don't do any posts during that time or simply don't do a lot of posts, that's why.

Can anyone give me a short summary in which parts of habitats lay the kingdoms? I need to plan out Caulxir's path :I

Also, as for Lance/Bismuth you can always try peeking through the entrance... mehehee >:3

By the way, what is going on in the Coastal town with all of the parties? Am I the only one confused here?

I'm not sure what the Coastal party is doing-last I remember, they were chatting to an Albino dragon to get its natural "sunscreen", so Nora(I think her name was? That part of the Character Sheet hasn't been updated) doesn't die in the sun.

I'm thinking I'll wait for Doc to return to do anything with Lance's perspective. It would be the right amount of time they would be sitting around waiting for Caulxir to leave, anyway. tongue.gif

Eh, I thought that they have heard that monsters stopped scratching on the entrance ^^'

Eugh. Whatever.

Maybe Soren will wait and then try to capture the hatchling, and then that's when Terra comes back and tries to maul him but he escapes?

By the way, what is going on in the Coastal town with all of the parties? Am I the only one confused here?

I have a bit of a breather today during Easter Weekend. I'll make a post for Myrdon's party and Quaksh's talk with Pyro.

Not sure how the Albino and the Vampire dragon fit in. Are they at the buffet? :?

Devorah and Bethany are standing in the middle of the town, towering over most of the buildings and freaking people out. The latter is on her hind legs looking for the bookstore all the while making herself even more intimidating. I think the point of them entering the town was for them to be noticed by some of the other PC characters in the town so they could integrate into the story which would be nice. If no one does notice them, which I wouldn't know why not, we'll be pretty confused as what to do with them. Addar and Bismuth are nice, but they're not my main and Ayes has nothing besides her main. (Sorry I can't fully answer your question. I'm not in a good situation to go digging for posts stating what everyone in town is doing. I do know that, based off the doc, there are over 20 characters in the coastal town which is a pretty big number in our current circumstances.)

By the way, guys, we might want to all limit the teleporting we do from this point on:

Teleportation would take an amount of energy equal to (or slightly higher than) the amount required to move the object that distance. The savings is in the fact that you don't have to expend the energy of transporting yourself as well (and other similar inefficiencies). So range and distance are bound by the available energy.

By the way, guys, we might want to all limit the teleporting we do from this point on:

Which is why I've been nudging Alex to make Deki really spent when he and Harley travel that way (and also why I don't like it when new people use her even though they don't know because then it's like 'wow they teleported' and I don't want that).

You think it's too late for Jemek to become a Plated Colossus dragon(one of the new releases)? The description is just about perfect: large, not very smart, centered around food... xd.png You would have to go through and edit every post pointing out his species though. I just thought the similarity was amusing.

You think it's too late for Jemek to become a Plated Colossus dragon(one of the new releases)? The description is just about perfect: large, not very smart, centered around food... xd.png You would have to go through and edit every post pointing out his species though. I just thought the similarity was amusing.

I don't mind doing that. I don't know if Dragoness ever referred to Jemek as a Brute with a Capital B, but if she didn't, well, it could be interpreted as an adjective and not the breed name.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to do with Bismuth and Lance (I think they're going to wait until the timeskip but I don't know, I don't even know if the timeskip isa thing), Bethany and Julissa are in limbo until someone notices them (which I would think happen after the timeskip?), and I'm not sure what to do with Addar. Zamboza, you needed them to heal Kiyan, right? I'll get them on it, otherwise they're going to talk to the queen in private.

Edited by Doctortear

There was another timeskip? I was just waiting until you could post again. tongue.gif But yeah, Kiyan can be healed while Vylainne is distracted.

There IS gonna be a timeskip once people finish interactions and censorkip.gif

It is gonna be a month or so, when Esko starts the war

What

Crap

I was gonna have Vronti take back his troops

Nah, more plot and dissapointment will come if he doesn't. Just another reason for somebidy to take his throne

Speaking of which, who will?

Nah, more plot and dissapointment will come if he doesn't. Just another reason for somebidy to take his throne

Speaking of which, who will?

Laaaaaaaaance?