Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Lance will probably be referred to as Leidan from the time they get to the Thunder kingdom

Check out Esko's scroll

It's making me want to throttle him

Check out Esko's scroll

It's making me want to throttle him

What is?

OY! No slapping anyone unless I tell so! ;p

By the way, I added a column to Soul Colors tab in our spreadsheet, just saying tongue.gif

HOW DARE YOU!

I am not a daydream I am a wonderful Moonstone! *slaps Esko*

I named him while you were telling everybody you were gonna turn him into a Daydream

I named him while you were telling everybody you were gonna turn him into a Daydream

I see. Well it ain't gonna happen now.

I just looked at that extra column on the Soul Colors page, and the only problem with this is that the soul's colors can change depending on how the character proceeds with their life; like how Blade is turning black and red and Alex has a light grey veil. But other than that, it's not a bad idea.

Hm... Actually, we could just change it to a "last seen" category, like with the whereabouts of the characters. We'll just have to make sure to update it frequently. So I did edit the category zamboza, and I apologize in advance for it being so horrendously long. >.< Google Docs is derpy, so if you try and edit one section it erases the entire area that you're editing, so the compact method won't work. So I basically copied everyone's sections from the character sheet and put them in there. Fill out as you please!

Pre-Post Edit: I have officially decided that I hate Google Docs... I might keep editting as I go along, but I will always copy information before I go messing with it, so hopefully no mistakes are made. Again, apologies as I create chaos trying to make this stupid thing more convenient. xd.png

That's fine skwerl, it looks even better now, more clear and just... stuff :3 I'll add more descriptive descriptions (lolol) of my characters souls soon, think.. not that much to do anyway.

Please keep the chat in PM or make a private IRC. Chat about the eggs you are picking up does not belong in the RP section. Off-topic chatter like that can get you warned.

As well, please remember that public interactions are just that - public. While you may consider something a joke between friends, it may not come off that way to everyone. Please consider your words a bit carefully. <3

Oh hai Sock

Anyways, Okay, Dash((can I call you that?)) here's some stuff for you;

My main character is about to plunge Galsriem into war by trying to exterminate the humans. He is mostly doing this for revenge against Alex, because that Moonstone had exposed his true, evil self to the group. He is kinda....wonked in the head. So, once all interactions are done, we will timeskip a few months to when my guy attacks and starts the war finally. We ALSO have plans for the war's end and what happens after the war, but we will cross that bridge with you when that time comes close.

We are just waiting for Lance, Bismuth, Shetne and Lawrence to finish interacting, then we will skip. Don't interact just yet, not until the skip.

Here is a helpful link to a list of all the characters, inactive characters, known spells, and soul colors

You put it in view mode, not edit mode. tongue.gif But at least I know now what a Google Doc looks like when you can't poke at it.

Editable Link

Also don't know how you got lost on the word "soul", Mouse...

You put it in view mode, not edit mode. tongue.gif But at least I know now what a Google Doc looks like when you can't poke at it.

Editable Link

Also don't know how you got lost on the word "soul", Mouse...

Blade dearest, it isn't editable AT ALL on the iPad

xd.png You need a non-school-issued electronic device(yes, I said it like that on purpose). Do you have a computer, or is it one of those family computers where private things aren't quite so private? It seems like you're on the iPad a lot(then again, I'm the person who doesn't have anything electronic other than my laptop, so yeah...)

I have a question for you, Alex.

I don't remember where I saw it or if someone else pointed it out to me or not, but there was one point where Lumina and Ludwig were referred to as "princess" and "prince. Was that just a nickname for them, are they actually royalty, or am I just mixing things up?

Oh, and skwerl, did you want me to reply with Bismuth or should we wait for MyaMouse to post with Vronti? Bismuth wouldn't do anything beyond react anyhow, but I could still do a post.

I have a question for you, Alex.

I don't remember where I saw it or if someone else pointed it out to me or not, but there was one point where Lumina and Ludwig were referred to as "princess" and "prince. Was that just a nickname for them, are they actually royalty, or am I just mixing things up?

They just have the name as a nickname, they were my first two moonstones so I wanted to make them seem special.

xd.png You need a non-school-issued electronic device(yes, I said it like that on purpose). Do you have a computer, or is it one of those family computers where private things aren't quite so private? It seems like you're on the iPad a lot(then again, I'm the person who doesn't have anything electronic other than my laptop, so yeah...)

No computer. Just the school iPad and my phone, which gave me problems. I can rarely get onto my dad's computer, but only to play Roblox xd.png I think he hates DC with a burning passion

Anyways, I DO have possible access every Wednesday, but that differs

So, I cannot edit the doc sad.gif neither doc

So, I cannot edit the doc sad.gif neither doc

Q-Q Oh noes

So I guess that means you need to ask Skwerl to edit stuff for you?

Q-Q Oh noes

So I guess that means you need to ask Skwerl to edit stuff for you?

I have to ask ANYBODY with a computer