Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Soren?(Envisions main character from Guardians of Gahoole.) No, that can't be it.(Envisions her own character who is a fire demon.) Doubt it, he just likes guns.

sad.gif

Who's Soren? xd.png

ROFL xd.png

Soren?(Envisions main character from Guardians of Gahoole.) No, that can't be it.(Envisions her own character who is a fire demon.) Doubt it, he just likes guns.

sad.gif

Who's Soren? xd.png

Falconiform idear...

MUST MAKE GO CHARACTER CREATE MOUSIE NOW

.... So I'm going to be fed to an owl if I go through with my "GoN/Avatar goes crazy" idea? Nice to know.

.... So I'm going to be fed to an owl if I go through with my "GoN/Avatar goes crazy" idea? Nice to know.

xd.png This made my day. xd.png

Uh, Dragonessdown, the war is not even close to starting yet. I haven't given the cue, and the army is not built up yet

Or you might be fed to a fire demon obsessed with artillery. ;D

Hm, so those outer kingdoms... what if they noticed Esko marching around with a bunch of Trios behind him, and became nervous? Then the "war" at the moment could be a simple squabble between those smaller kingdoms. Like, maybe the Coast Kingdom noticed him thanks to Seawyrm Pygmies, and went to notify everyone because they were peaceful or something and were agitated by the growing army. The other kingdoms would ignore the coastal kingdom, but after enough pestering one of them sent forces to try and shut them up. So there could be a skirmish there before the actual war starts.

biggrin.gif Fixed the problem!

Oh, and speaking of the outer kingdoms, I have two possible rulers in mind; a Fever Wyvern for the Jungle, and a Green Dragon for the Forest. That can be changed according to who wants to play who, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I'ma post some perspective of the Water nobles now.

Edit: Cant; someone else needs to post first. xd.png

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I feel like a Dark Green/Vine might be more appropriate for the forest. Might just call dibs on that, unless someone wants. XP

Or you might be fed to a fire demon obsessed with artillery. ;D

Hm, so those outer kingdoms... what if they noticed Esko marching around with a bunch of Trios behind him, and became nervous? Then the "war" at the moment could be a simple squabble between those smaller kingdoms. Like, maybe the Coast Kingdom noticed him thanks to Seawyrm Pygmies, and went to notify everyone because they were peaceful or something and were agitated by the growing army. The other kingdoms would ignore the coastal kingdom, but after enough pestering one of them sent forces to try and shut them up. So there could be a skirmish there before the actual war starts.

biggrin.gif Fixed the problem!

Oh, and speaking of the outer kingdoms, I have two possible rulers in mind; a Fever Wyvern for the Jungle, and a Green Dragon for the Forest. That can be changed according to who wants to play who, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

This is actually very similar to a thread I made in the DC section a while back with the kingdoms I mean. I do like the idea for more kingdoms but I think we should figure out who rules what kingdom before integrating them into the story. I'd be more than happy to throw a dragon in the water kingdom as I adore water-aligned characters. Could be the ruler, could just be a subordinate, doesn't matter to me though I wouldn't mind either way. I do remember Alex had an idea on it though with a Water and a Magi I think (good lord we have so many Magi). Either way, I'd love to throw in a water dragon just for the sheer fun of it. happy.gif

I feel like a Dark Green/Vine might be more appropriate for the forest. Might just call dibs on that, unless someone wants. XP

This. Mage, feel free, I've got the Water nobles.

IT'S NOT AN OWL AND I KNOW WHERE HE'LL BE NOW

He'll pop up around where Alex's new character is, with the Desipis who's owner I can't remember.

IT'S NOT AN OWL AND I KNOW WHERE HE'LL BE NOW

He'll pop up around where Alex's new character is, with the Desipis who's owner I can't remember.

Jemek is the Brute's name, and the Desipis is Dragonessdown.

So Alex will do Water/Magi for the Coast Kingdom and Mage will be the Dark Green for the Forest Kingdom? I think I read that right.

Oh! Doc, you could be a Waterhorse! They look so jolly, like bright blue cockatoos with hooves. xd.png He could be the prankster of the dragon world(next to Misfits, of course).

So Alex will do Water/Magi for the Coast Kingdom and Mage will be the Dark Green for the Forest Kingdom? I think I read that right.

Oh! Doc, you could be a Waterhorse! They look so jolly, like bright blue cockatoos with hooves. xd.png He could be the prankster of the dragon world(next to Misfits, of course).

Waterhorses are my favorite dragons on the site. I would gladly make a Waterhorse.

Waterhorses are my favorite dragons on the site.

*looks at Doc's signature* Yep, that's certainly true.

Alex come to Chatzy

We're having a party

Edited by MyaMouse

Will not be back

Will not be back to what? The chat?

I had to calm myself down for a minute. I reopened it you know.

And I dont always go back on my word. I did warn you guys.

I had to calm myself down for a minute. I reopened it you know.

And I dont always go back on my word. I did warn you guys.

I know.

I was literally laughing for a minute straight, gasping for air, then laughing again. It was that funny and SO WORTH IT.

Thanks for reopening chat though. smile.gif

OK, so I added Spells sheet to the spreadsheet, as Alex suggested. It is just a prototype, so feel free to add new spells (if there were any I didn't write), change the colors so it looks better or... do stuff. Dunno.

OK, so I added Spells sheet to the spreadsheet, as Alex suggested. It is just a prototype, so feel free to add new spells (if there were any I didn't write), change the colors so it looks better or... do stuff. Dunno.

I keep forgetting the link to the spreadsheet. Can you post that again? sad.gif