Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

I was thinking a Desipis and a Brute?

dibs on Desipis. I love those dragons; so evil and freaky and awesome.

PM me some details PLX.

PM me some details PLX.

Too... lazy...

Damn you Alex, you hit level 7 first

Anyways, I had an idea for Ice Palace stuff.

-First, after Vlyainne gets healed and is well, she notices Veronica's existance. Seeing an oppertunity to get more pretty Moonstone servants to make her look better, she forces Alex and Veronica together, forcing them to mate.

-After it happens, Larry is emotionally unstable, and goes to sit on a cliff, needing alonetime.

-THEN Shetene's soul finds Larry, convinces him to train to eventually beat Vlyainne for the throne. Even though Larry never truley wanted to be King, he would be easy to convince, with plenty of reasons to beat Draconic Elsa up..

-Then the war happens, postponing the planned fight.

-After the war, Larry has yet another reason to beat the Queen of Erendale and take the throne. He walks into her throne room, challenges her, beats her, and claims the throne. He then works on rebuilding the kingdom

PM me some details PLX.

Oh dear, more Desipis? The Desipis bros have company it seems.

(On a side note: Apologizes if it takes me a while to post, doing several paragraphs per post takes a while and I do tend to get busy with other matters.)

Damn you Alex, you hit level 7 first

Anyways, I had an idea for Ice Palace stuff.

-First, after Vlyainne gets healed and is well, she  notices Veronica's existance. Seeing an oppertunity to get more pretty Moonstone servants to make her look better, she forces Alex and Veronica together, forcing them to mate.

-After it happens, Larry is emotionally unstable, and goes to sit on a cliff, needing alonetime.

-THEN Shetene's soul finds Larry, convinces him to train to eventually beat Vlyainne for the throne. Even though Larry never truley wanted to be King, he would be easy to convince, with plenty of reasons to beat Draconic Elsa up..

-Then the war happens, postponing the planned fight.

-After the war, Larry has yet another reason to beat the Queen of Erendale and take the throne. He walks into her throne room, challenges her, beats her, and claims the throne. He then works on rebuilding the kingdom

YES I am so awesome I am higher level than youuuuu!

I'm kidding. I hope you get up here soon.

ANYWAY.

All of that sounds pretty good; but REMEMBER; dead Vylainne = really censorkip.gif ing angry Alex who will probably try to fight Larry or whoever kills Vylainne.

I lawled at 'draconic Elsa'. xd.png

Edited by Alexander_Drake

YES I am so awesome I am higher level than youuuuu!

I'm kidding. I hope you get up here soon.

ANYWAY.

All of that sounds pretty good; but REMEMBER; dead Vylainne = really censorkip.gif ing angry Alex who will probably try to fight Larry or whoever kills Vylainne.

I lawled at 'draconic Elsa'. xd.png

I will be awesomer then you =3=

Anyways, yeah, we know. First of all, he probably won't, most likely Vlyainne will surrender. Second of all, who said Alex would win? >D

We still need a planned ruler of the Fire kingdom and for the Thunder kingdom.

What about the Queen of Erendale?

Why do you keep strikethrough-ing that 'of Erendale'? Is that from Frozen? Cause I didn't see it.

Also! The female Ember in Labes' throne room is actually on my scroll; her name is Ivquid. Perhaps she could try to take the throne at least.

Why do you keep strikethrough-ing that 'of Erendale'? Is that from Frozen? Cause I didn't see it.

Also! The female Ember in Labes' throne room is actually on my scroll; her name is Ivquid. Perhaps she could try to take the throne at least.

Because it is a funny joke.

That would be cool, if nobody else tries

It would be interesting for Galho to attempt to overthrow the Magma kingdom. What more fit a ruler would be a Royal Crimson?

It would be interesting for Galho to attempt to overthrow the Magma kingdom. What more fit a ruler would be a Royal Crimson?

Good point.

Hmmmmmm...

Sorry for not posting in a while, got sick and have been a bit busy >-< I'll get a post up though~

Edited by DarknessDragon197

Drat, I need Blade to go crazy faster! (Hastily thinks of plotline.)

I'm literally squirming at the part with Alex and Veronica... but Vylainne is cruel enough to try it too. See, this is what happens when you make evil characters. xd.png

Drat, I need Blade to go crazy faster! (Hastily thinks of plotline.)

I'm literally squirming at the part with Alex and Veronica... but Vylainne is cruel enough to try it too. See, this is what happens when you make evil characters. xd.png

Squirming? What do you mean?

She's referring to the bit about forcing them to mate. xd.png

But what does it mean? Hysterical, mad, what?

She's uncomfortable with the idea.

Both you and I agree on it because plot twists. You practically ship it like there is no tomorrow

Plus, it gives Larry reasons

Both you and I agree on it because plot twists. You practically ship it like there is no tomorrow

Plus, it gives Larry reasons

All of the above is correct.

Especially the shipping part. xd.png

All of the above is correct.

Especially the shipping part. xd.png

... What. I feel sorry for Veronica, then, if laying eggs would be anything close to having a baby.

... What. I feel sorry for Veronica, then, if laying eggs would be anything close to having a baby.

I am sure it is, since eggs are large and the.... 'Birth Hole' is small. Trying not to be graphic o-o

So yeah, Veronica is in trouble.

Alex, you ship it like crazy. And I ship Larry and Veronica. Our friendship might be torn ohmy.gif

…The implications around this whole situation seem kind of horrifying if she does conceive.

…The implications around this whole situation seem kind of horrifying if she does conceive.

How, excactly?