TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Hopefully the AP fills with Christmas eggs by late today for easier hunting. And maybe I will be able to grab a Holy after 7 years of zero Holis for me.

Haha, oh man I can't even load DC any more. It's all too much for my poor laggy Australian internet! I just hope I'll be able to have a fair shot at the raffle tickets.

And these Hollies are just getting snatched up crazy fast. I did eventually get one, albeit dreadfully lineaged, but one all the same.

2) are you supposed to be able to play that game on a mobile? It does not appear on my android.

I've played several games from my Android phone using the stock browser (which is generally worse/more out-of-date from app browsers like FF or Chrome).

Yeah, kay, thanks!

As long as I can get enough to fill up the bar in a day ... speaking of, how do you know the bar is filled? Will it say something, or just show an image?

Also, am I the only one getting a "claim" link--after I grab a mana crystal, anyway--that says "the page cannot be found"?

I'm having that same issue.

Am I the only one not seeing any shards? unsure.gif

I've gone through about 50 pages or so now. I didn't have that bad of luck on the ToT event.

I also can't do the minigame since I can't get past the instructions screen.

No raffle for me this year. dry.gif

Thanks for the event guys, but I can't participate. At all.

Am I the only one not seeing any shards? unsure.gif

I've gone through about 50 pages or so now. I didn't have that bad of luck on the ToT event.

I also can't do the minigame since I can't get past the instructions screen.

No raffle for me this year. dry.gif

Thanks for the event guys, but I can't participate. At all.

Sounds like you might have Javascript disabled.

Even though I've filled my bar for today, I still click those shards without thinking. biggrin.gif

My mana bar tends to be more empty than filling up. But it's been better lately.

gifted my first holly. now if only I can get my quota of 2nd gen yuletides and solstices.

Oh, I love that we have a mini game! I'll have to do that later today, work first smile.gif

Happy hunting everyone! May all your wishes come true!

Merry Christmas!

Sounds like you might have Javascript disabled.

FINALLY found one after 16 pages of lag. xd.pngThen I found another on the mana page that clicking a crystal leads to. Yikes.

Thanks, but I'm not sure I can do this all night long. I'll keep on trying though.

I've played several games from my Android phone using the stock browser (which is generally worse/more out-of-date from app browsers like FF or Chrome).

Android 2.2.1 stock browser, game is a no-show. Collecting shards works fine, though.

In all actuality though, if SOMEONE wants to make a poor teenagers year, my one wish is for any holly. I don't care of it messy or inbred, I just want a holly.

Ahhh, so many clicks on so many Jollies, and I still have yet to get one....

You're not the only one. Been playing since 08 and never been able to catch a holly on my own. Least the get a little more common every year. So thats good, til the breed lock on them got unlocked and they became hordable.

Breed season just began, have hope. happy.gif

EXCITED! *runs around*

Thanks TJ and staff!

Beautiful~, I have not missed the start of the event!

.... Now to read through the news/wait on the game. (I really hope I can play it on my laptop and it's not a compatibility issue preventing me from playing something that's already working.)

Come on guys, we can do this!

So excited!

I like the story so far and I like the idea of collecting mana shards.

I love games like the one we have, and it is really pretty, but I just can't tell the difference between most of the border colors while I am placing the tile. When they sit next to each other it is obvious to me but not when I'm placing it so I go through trial and error a lot, so I might just stop and do the picking up shards exclusively if that is enough.

Yay event! Makes me grin :D Thanks everybody!

Man, how anyone is able to catch multiple hollies is beyond me, I click and click and never get one. Least I have my gifted holly someone gave me last year so no holliless blues for me this Christmas.

Gratz on the catches. happy.gif

They're slippery little buggers, those Hollies. Clicking, and clicking, and clicking, and nary a one to be had, in spite of the many seen. Alas!

Clearly, my fingers are getting old and slow. *shakes cane at all the young'uns* Gerorff mah egg-grabbin-porch! wink.gif

So excited!

I like the story so far and I like the idea of collecting mana shards.

I love games like the one we have, and it is really pretty, but I just can't tell the difference between most of the border colors while I am placing the tile. When they sit next to each other it is obvious to me but not when I'm placing it so I go through trial and error a lot, so I might just stop and do the picking up shards exclusively if that is enough.

Yay event! Makes me grin biggrin.gif Thanks everybody!

You should clear your cache. An update shortly after the event launched replaced the more muted colors with a brighter palette.

I'm catching ugly hollies and gifting them likes crazy.

why does the AP not give me the eggs I want? dry.gif