B Shimmer: XXXX

Ice: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Magma: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Thunder: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dinos: XXXXxx

Chicken: X

Zombie: X X

Christmas:

Holly: XXX Yulebuck: XX Snow Angel: XXXXXX Ribbon Dancer: XXXXXXX Winter Magi: XX Wrapping Wing: XXXXXXX Solstice: XXXX Mistletoe: XX

Halloween:

Pumpkin: X Bone Marrow: XXXXXX Shadow Walker: XXXXXXX Cave Lurker: XXXXXXXXXX Grave: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Desipis: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Valentines:

'09:XXXXXx Sweetling: XXXXXXXXXXXX Rosebud: XXXXXXXXX Heartseeker: XXXXXXXXXXX Arsani: XXXXXXXXXXX Radiant Angel: XXXXXXXX Heartstealer: XX

Cheese: XXXXXx

Paper: XXXx

Alts:

Black: XXXXXXX Vine: XXXXXXXXXXXXXx Dorsal: XXXXXXXXXX

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

I know it isn't 100% helpful but this baby's going to grow into an adult soon

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XIMYD

For anyone who needs to unlock alt black adults from curled hatchlings. C:

Thank you! I guess I only needed one more because after yours, I finally unlocked the curled adult image. =o

For those of you who who still need to unlock the GoN egg, check out the congrats thread and the screenshot thread (pages 1248 and 158). Hope it's ok to post this?

I just have to come in here and say woooot! *Finally* observed enough Neglected hatchlings to unlock everything! That was my last one, my Encyclopedia is complete! .... Until the next update.

Question does anyone know at what game times the Spirit Ward dragons change their colors because so far I've only managed to fully unlock 2 of the nighttime ones and of course the daytime one so any information would be wonderful!

Question does anyone know at what game times the Spirit Ward dragons change their colors because so far I've only managed to fully unlock 2 of the nighttime ones and of course the daytime one so any information would be wonderful!

Timeline:

6:00 AM EST-6:00 PM EST - Black Coloration

6:00 PM EST - Black Red

7:00 PM EST - (cont'd)

8:00 PM EST - Red

9:00 PM EST - (cont'd)

10:00 PM EST - Red Orange

11:00 PM EST - Gold

12:00 AM EST - (cont'd)

1:00 AM EST - Red Orange

2:00 AM EST - Red

3:00 AM EST - (cont'd)

4:00 AM EST - Black Ref

5:00 AM EST - (cont'd)

6:00 AM EST-6:00 PM EST - Black Coloration

And then, it repeats.

I FINALLY knocked a lot of my needed dragon unlocks off my list! WHOOT!

I used this trick:

site:dragcave.net "have trouble focusing when it gets angry."

Just replace the bit in-between the " " with the little distinctive snippet of hatchling description of the dragon breed you're looking for. Then enter that into google and away you go! :3 I found clicking around several hatchlings' lineages helped me to also fill up the adult quotas! YAY!

What I need still are:

-Royal Crimson hatchlings

-Whiptail hatchlings

-Heartstealer hatchlings

-Mistletoe hatchlings

-ND egg

-p- I've seen 4 ND eggs, and I'm hoping the 5th will unlock it for me! -p- C'mon babies help me out! *says that as he stalks the ND experiment thread*

What I need still are:

-Royal Crimson hatchlings

With 100 dragons per page, I have 6 at the top of my front page and another 13 currently at the bottom of page 52, https://dragcave.net/user/dragongrrrl.

I hope this helps! smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

ND Shell for those that want to click it

http://dragcave.net/view/1iD4I

Thank you SO MUCH! biggrin.gif I FINALLY unlocked the neglected dragon egg! YAAAAAAAY >C<~~~ *celebrates* poptartFINALTINY.gif

It also unlocked the sprite of the egg for both of my rows thankfully. O.o~ I wouldn't have wanted to wait another 5 MORE ND eggs before I got them BOTH like I had to with some dragons. TT_TT

Now I just need hatchlings of Whiptails, Heartstealers, and Mistletoes, as well as holiday eggs of all the holiday dragons to complete my Encyclopedia! biggrin.gif <3 I'm SO CLOSE!!! TTUTT~~~

Edit: Has anyone observed the need to check on more dragon sprites due to the sprite updates of some of the dragons? o.o Or are we all good and clear for that? O.o

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Huh...was something changed on the neglected? I had it all complete but now it says I need to find more adults.

Edited by Ashywolf

Huh...was something changed on the neglected? I had it all complete but now it says I need to find more adults.

Well, I have an Ungendered Negelcted Adult if anyone needs to view one:

Eclipsed Souls

No idea if it counts for the encyclopedia, but I just used a potion that turns a dragon into its egg sprite on an ND. It shows up as adult in the lineage, but it's an egg on its view page.

Can someone report back whether or not the encyclopedia counted the egg? If it does, I'll make another ND egg and some GoN eggs later to help unlock stuff smile.gif

Edit: Too bad they don't count as eggs, thanks for posting, ruby!

Edited by Ha-Ki

No idea if it counts for the encyclopedia, but I just used a potion that turns a dragon into its egg sprite on an ND. It shows up as adult in the lineage, but it's an egg on its view page.

Can someone report back whether or not the encyclopedia counted the egg? If it does, I'll make another ND egg and some GoN eggs later to help unlock stuff smile.gif

It counted as an adult for me (not an egg). It was a nice idea though. I wish it had counted as an egg (I don't need them I have 25 observed but I know they are hard to find/unlock).

Edited by rubyshoes