Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Taking: Nothing right now

Leaving: http://dragcave.net/teleport/407592c5f8138...1d2dc42e21100db

2nd gen PB Undine and 4th gen GW shimmerfail, both with interesting codes.

Please treat well.

Taking: offered on these guys

Leaving: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! -- this for now, will breed something better when not egglocked with dummy egg

Also, this character is still here:Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by hamsterwoman

Still haven't heard on my offer, but if I don't get it, I'll grab something else smile.gif

Damn, terribly sorry it took so long, different timezones may cause a little confusion smile.gif

Leaving: a Magi hatchie, you can always use one. This has 8D in code, what makes it look quite cool. Or quite crazy, have not decided yet tongue.gif

Edit: changed to one way, as I learn from my mistakes (once again,so sorry Ldyfsh, so sorry!)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by ewi122

Claimed, but will probably gift. Please tell me if you'd rather I didn't.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/b84d1f0a01a6c...db7ce42d40db201

Took your hatchling thanks! I've been meaning to collect some more Cassare dragons and do a lineage, and this guy would make a great spiral lineage with Pillows. biggrin.gif

Leaving something as soon as the person who PM'd me about the Ice Egg I offered here accepts the trade. For now, I still have two hatchlings available.

3G Royal Crimson hatchling from perfect checker of Royal Crimson males and Silver females. Hatchling has been influenced male to continue the checker. Found a home with wtf.

A CB vampire hatchling Found a home with Merlot.

I am out of magi dragons at the moment so if you'd like to have one of these, you'll need to PM me a two-way teleport link. Offer me a dummy and I'll offer you the egg/hatchling you want (make sure you specify which one!).

Edited by F.ury

Taking: nothing for now

Leaving: this super cute white female hatchie snatched from the AP. It has an awesome lineage, just LOOK: Look look

two way, offer a dummy, leave something nice, I dare you to find something cuter than this white tongue.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered dummy egg...

I'm in the process of breeding something now.... Will update!

UPDATE:

Leaving: 2G Pink egg from Frill and Old Pink! 2-way to prevent stealing and please leave something for the thread smile.gif Still haven't heard on my offer, but if I don't get it, I'll grab something else smile.gif

Got an offer from Shibunari but they haven't left anything for this baby or the last one they took a few post above... Have declined the offer. Will accept a new offer if I see a "leaving" egg/hatchie in exchange. Also still haven't heard about my offer yet sad.gif

Got the hatchie just before it matured, YAY!! Still have the Pink egg available... Has Old Pink Mommy and Frill Daddy smile.gif. Getting ready to go to bed soon, so may not accept offers until morning if I don't get one in the next 15-20 mins

offered on the pink x frill

clearing a spot or hoping someone takes the bloodscale

Edited by Tawanda001

Offered on the baby too, leaving a 2G PB pink Pyralspite egg

Edited by Snelly

Taking nothing tonight.

Leaving: A white striped egg whose mother was the result of someone's really intensive breeding program. This one's on a two-way, offer a dummy and leave something for the thread.

Also leaving a 4G Sunsong Amphiptere shimmerfail that I found on the AP. Trusting this one to a one-way, please be sure to leave something in return.

Offered dummy egg...

I'm in the process of breeding something now.... Will update!

UPDATE:

Leaving: 2G Pink egg from Frill and Old Pink! 2-way to prevent stealing and please leave something for the thread smile.gif Still haven't heard on my offer, but if I don't get it, I'll grab something else smile.gif

Got an offer from Shibunari but they haven't left anything for this baby or the last one they took a few post above... Have declined the offer. Will accept a new offer if I see a "leaving" egg/hatchie in exchange. Also still haven't heard about my offer yet sad.gif

Got the hatchie just before it matured, YAY!! Still have the Pink egg available... Has Old Pink Mommy and Frill Daddy smile.gif. Getting ready to go to bed soon, so may not accept offers until morning if I don't get one in the next 15-20 mins

Sorry, I was out of slot >///<

Offered again smile.gif

Leaving: This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

Sorry, I was out of slot >///<

Offered again smile.gif

Leaving: This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

wanna this

leave:

this transfer is beaten!

Edited by Dragon p

Taking nothing tonight.

Leaving: A white striped egg whose mother was the result of someone's really intensive breeding program.  This one's on a two-way, offer a dummy and leave something for the thread.

Also leaving a 4G Sunsong Amphiptere shimmerfail that I found on the AP.  Trusting this one to a one-way, please be sure to leave something in return.

Taking: Nabbed the sunsong, thanks.

Also still waiting on an offer from a day ago to be accepted... lalala..

Leaving: 2nd gen PB undine egg. NOTE the egg is still available but was getting view-bombed so ive fogged it. PM me if youd like it after youve left something on the page.

Edited by Tamakin

Offered on this. :3

Leaving this nice 3EG Geode egg. I guess you could call it purebred, all stone in the first generation.

Please name it if you grab it, and don't forget to leave something nice for the thread!

Edited by Meymo

Awesome egg with a cool code! Perfect as a Halloween mate too. wink.gif I would love if you'd keep the code as its name, or give it a name to match the code. smile.gif

New home.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Awesome egg with a cool code! Perfect as a Halloween mate too. wink.gif I would love if you'd keep the code as its name, or give it a name to match the code. smile.gif

Offered on it.

Still avaiable: Avatar of creation spiral Please don't kill/harm it, and please name it smile.gif Leave something for the thread if you take it smile.gif Gone

Edited by Mistyca_7