Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Offered!

It's yours. smile.gif Please don't forget to name it.

Offered on this. I can't resist more golden wyverns.

Leaving - This 3rd gen Avatar of Creation stair stepped with Tsunamis.

Oh good! I'm so glad this egg will finally be going to a nice new home. ^-^

This egg has naughty parents. wink.gif Please name it and love it. If no one is interested, I'll abandon it to some lucky AP hunter.

Edit: It got sick! sad.gif Hidden for now, but PM me if you'd like it.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Since no one is taking these eggs I'm going to breed something else

Ok so as I said, I bred a couple new eggs

Taking: offered on Dharak's silver

Leaving: 3 trades

I have

2G PB red Dragon egg!

E3G magma! with a crazy lineage!

E3G avatar of destruction with a beautiful lineage

These are all two ways so:

Leave a dummy egg

Leave something for the form

Please name them

Don't kill, bite, neglect or abandon

Freezing is ok

Edited by AidenSchatten

Ok so as I said, I bred a couple new eggs

Taking: offered on Dharak's silver

Leaving: 3 trades

I have

2G PB red Dragon egg!

E3G magma! with a crazy lineage!

E3G avatar of destruction! with a beautiful lineage

These are all two ways so:

Leave a dummy egg

Leave something for the form

Please name them

Don't kill, bite, neglect or abandon

Freezing is ok

Offered on your Avatar of Creation. I've left quite a few things on recent posts. ^-^

Alt fail with a cool code and lineage, properly influenced. smile.gif Please agree to name it, thanks.

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Nice find from the AP. It's an even 3G Royal Crimson egg from a perfect checker of male Royal Crimsons and female Silvers. All dragons in the lineage are named. I am currently out of available magi dragons so if you would like this egg, please PM me a two-way trade link and offer a dummy. I will offer my egg once I see that you have posted and left something for this thread.

Edit: Took Wanderer's pygmy egg and white egg. Awesome lineages! *drools*

Also Leaving: Another great AP find. This one has a funny code and is an even 3G Trihorn Wyvern hatchling from a perfect checker of male Trihorns and female Silvers. I influenced it to be male to continue the checker but it's still ungendered right now. If it ends up going against the influence, you can always regift it to the thread (or freeze if you don't want it as an adult).  smile.gif  Again,  I am currently out of available magi dragons so if you would like this hatchling, please PM me a two-way trade link and offer a dummy. I will offer my hatchling once I see that you have posted and left something for this thread.

Both of these are hatchlings now. Both have been influenced correctly biggrin.gif

Here is the teleport link for the Tri-Horn hatchling. http://dragcave.net/teleport/ed2cf2d6c9340...fd2e55324f2b259

It's on a one way transfer so please make sure you leave something for the thread. Gone. Found a home with dellessa!

I will post the teleport link for the Royal Crimson hatchling when I have a magi dragon available. If you want it before then, just PM me a two way trade.

Edited by F.ury

Taking: Hopefully AidenSchatten's Magma

Leaving: http://dragcave.net/teleport/5144fb96c14ac...12f3a13b30b8329

CB new dragon from Coast (I think people still want these.  If not I'll leave a few hatchlings or something later.)

Grabbed Ponie's new release egg! Thank you so much!

Leaving: A low time (4d 6h) CB vampire egg. Again, I am all out of magi dragons so if you'd like to have this egg please PM me a two way trade link. I will offer you the vampire egg once I see that you've posted and left something for this thread.

Grabbed Ponie's new release egg! Thank you so much!

Leaving: A low time (4d 6h) CB vampire egg. Again, I am all out of magi dragons so if you'd like to have this egg please PM me a two way trade link. I will offer you the vampire egg once I see that you've posted and left something for this thread.

Thanks so much for letting me know. smile.gif Glad you like it.

I think it's an MS DOS failure but I can't be sure. wink.gif Please agree to name it. (And you're really cool if you name it that. laugh.gif )

New home on Departures.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow