Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Alrighty then, how about a pretty 5th gen Gold Shimmer from one of my favorite pairs?

Open The Gift

Just leave something for the thread and promise to name and breed her and she's yours. Grab her now. ^·^

···Happily Gifted! Thank You!···

Edited by DragonLove234

Alrighty then, how about a pretty 5th gen Gold Shimmer from one of my favorite pairs?

Open The Gift

Just leave something for the thread and promise to name and breed her and she's yours. Grab her now. ^·^

Taking: couldn't resist grabbing this one, and will definitely name and breed

Leaving: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! -- 3g PB GW (left for an offer that I didn't realize I'd been beaten to, so now withdrawn smile.gif

Also, this 2g Almadine egg is still here: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Also, this 2g Almadine egg is still here: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took this. I couldn't resist those names. All my Pyralspites are named for pomegranates in Jewish tradition, or for the High Holy Days, so I had to grab it. I have a CB volcano Pyralspite on cooldown that I will be leaving here later.

Took this. I couldn't resist those names. All my Pyralspites are named for pomegranates in Jewish tradition, or for the High Holy Days, so I had to grab it. I have a CB volcano Pyralspite on cooldown that I will be leaving here later.

Ha, that is awesome! Great minds think alike, I guess? smile.gif Enjoy!

Taking: x

Leaving:

GONE

Edited by D-wing

Offered on sbowen's 2G PB Flamingo hatchie

Leaving:

Gone to hamsterwoman the first offer

sorry for other two unsure.gif

Edited by D-wing

Offered on the purple opal!

Leaving: 4gen shimmer and CB pink. Offer a dummy~ Gone to lescht!

Edited by Puredark006

Offered on the purple opal!

Leaving: 4gen shimmer and CB pink. Offer a dummy~

Got them. Thank you! biggrin.gif They'll be named as soon as I can come up with some nice ones.

Leaving: new release egg from Volcano

Offer a dummy egg please! smile.gif

Gone to Shibunari, please give back.

Edited by lescht

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Two shiny gold eggs!

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. c:

Gone to Psykokwak and lescht. Enjoy!

Edited by AquaTart

More magi dragons! *grabs*

Leaving:

2G Almandine Pyralspite egg from Almandine mother and pink Sweetling father.

Still available:

3G Royal Crimson hatchling from perfect checker of Royal Crimson males and Silver females. Hatchling has been influenced male to continue the checker.

A CB vampire hatchling

I am out of magi dragons at the moment so if you'd like to have one of these, you'll need to PM me a two-way teleport link. Offer me a dummy and I'll offer you the egg/hatchling you want (make sure you specify which one!).

Adding the teleport link for the 2G Almandine Pyralspite. For the most part, it seems like people aren't willing to wait for two way trades anymore so it's on a one way transfer. Make sure you leave something for the thread if you take it!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/e60ff5da2d43e...c79e6291cd75399 Gone to Ghastlychaos. Make sure you leave something in return!

If you want either of the two hatchlings, just PM me a two way trade link.

Edited by F.ury

Taking: nothing for now

Leaving: this super cute white female hatchie snatched from the AP. It has an awesome lineage, just LOOK: Look look

two way, offer a dummy, leave something nice, I dare you to find something cuter than this white tongue.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered dummy egg...

I'm in the process of breeding something now.... Will update!

UPDATE:

Leaving: 2G Pink egg from Frill and Old Pink! 2-way to prevent stealing and please leave something for the thread smile.gif Still haven't heard on my offer, but if I don't get it, I'll grab something else smile.gif

Got an offer from Shibunari but they haven't left anything for this baby or the last one they took a few post above... Have declined the offer. Will accept a new offer if I see a "leaving" egg/hatchie in exchange. Also still haven't heard about my offer yet sad.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Two shiny gold eggs!

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. c:

Offering on your shiny.

CB pink hatchie Leave a dummy egg. smile.gif Went to Effie. Enjoy! Sorry it took so long. I was away for a while. ;_;

Edited by lescht

Leave:BSA Magi egg !

Just leave a dummy and be sure to post in the thread and leave something for it too if haven't already  smile.gif

Taking:None

Ended up combining the Magi with a Green Copper as donations and need room! xd.png

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Whoever takes them please don't kill is all I ask.

Edited by Argentum_Drache