Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

This special egg with the all-caps code will go to someone who promises to name and properly influence it. No trading or bad actions! Good luck. smile.gif

Bumping this baby again since I can't really breed anything til it gets a new home. You must post agreeing to the rules to get it.

Finally has a home! smile.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Got the hatchie just before it matured, YAY!! Still have the Pink egg available... Has Old Pink Mommy and Frill Daddy smile.gif. Getting ready to go to bed soon, so may not accept offers until morning if I don't get one in the next 15-20 mins

HI All!! Just got up and able to get to my computer and found 4-5 offers on my Pink egg... Unfortunately there was only 1 egg at the moment and since the rules are "the first to offer and post a leaving" I took the 1st offer on the list that posted a "leaving" egg/hatchie. With that said... The Pink egg goes to: [bSnelly[/b] Enjoy!!!

My thanks goes out to: Tawanda001, Merlot, Shibunari, and Dragon p for your offers! I only wish I had more than one of these to offer smile.gif If any of you are interested in a sibling of the offered Pink egg, I coud breed another one next week... Just PM me and maybe we can work something out smile.gif Again, Congrats to Snelly !!

Thank you for the pretty, leaving another baby (an avatar of destruction with magma perfect checker)

Offered hehe i will leave something as soon as my other offers are accepted smile.gif

HI All!! Just got up and able to get to my computer and found 4-5 offers on my Pink egg... Unfortunately there was only 1 egg at the moment and since the rules are "the first to offer and post a leaving" I took the 1st offer on the list that posted a "leaving" egg/hatchie. With that said... The Pink egg goes to: [bSnelly[/b] Enjoy!!!

My thanks goes out to: Tawanda001, Merlot, Shibunari, and Dragon p for your offers! I only wish I had more than one of these to offer smile.gif If any of you are interested in a sibling of the offered Pink egg, I coud breed another one next week... Just PM me and maybe we can work something out smile.gif Again, Congrats to Snelly !!

Thank you for the pretty, leaving another baby (an avatar of destruction with magma perfect checker)

Offered hehe i will leave something as soon as my other offers are accepted smile.gif

I do love to accept your offer but you're slot-locked now smile.gif

I do love to accept your offer but you're slot-locked now smile.gif

Thanks! Heres the egg http://dragcave.net/teleport/5d26d694294a6...c74da67a8beb590 Soulpeace on a one-way trade as soon as some one claims it you can accept my offer hehe because yeah I'm egg locked n_n

I'm not egg locked anymore! :'D

Edited by multicolorfulgirl

2nd gen blusang

with gold x blusang lineage (: please take care of it!

gone.... to who? ):

Edited by wtf

3G Royal Crimson hatchling from perfect checker of Royal Crimson males and Silver females. Hatchling has been influenced male to continue the checker.

A CB vampire hatchling

I am out of magi dragons at the moment so if you'd like to have one of these, you'll need to PM me a two-way teleport link. Offer me a dummy and I'll offer you the egg/hatchling you want (make sure you specify which one!).

Added the teleport link for the 3G Royal Crimson checker hatchling. It's on a one way transfer so please make sure you leave something for the thread!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/385b5bb95c6c7...7390ac229377e82 Found a home with wtf!

I don't have a magi available for the CB vampire hatchling yet, so just PM me a two way trade link if you'd like to have it.

Edited by F.ury

Added the teleport link for the 3G Royal Crimson checker hatchling. It's on a one way transfer so please make sure you leave something for the thread!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/385b5bb95c6c7...7390ac229377e82

I don't have a magi available for the vampire or the 2G Frostbite yet, so just PM me a two way trade link if you'd like either one of those.

took the pretty hatchling, thanks so much!

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Bronze shimmer

Link: Gone, to someone named DracoSlayer80, who apparently doesn't feel like leaving anything in return . . .

Edited by Avialae

Still available

http://dragcave.net/teleport/042eb61420501c59f57d24eff6a1c61 two-headed Lindwurm

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2cd57fd786242...a1870d62ee80947Avatar of Creation

http://dragcave.net/teleport/5d26d694294a6...c74da67a8beb590 Soulpeace

REMEMBER if you offer for an egg make sure to leave something in return, if you are out of Magis don't worry, just make sure to leave something when you can hehe but let me now so I can accept ^^

Edited by multicolorfulgirl

Took: F.ury's frostbite. smile.gif Also offered on Hamsterwoman's purple... and didnt get it for some reason :/

Leaving: Still have the 2nd gen PB undine with named parents. PM me if youre interested - i had to remove the teleport due to it being overclicked. http://dragcave.net/lineage/S6eEc Once its taken ill breed more eggs. smile.gif

Edited by Tamakin

Took your hatchling thanks! I've been meaning to collect some more Cassare dragons and do a lineage, and this guy would make a great spiral lineage with Pillows.  biggrin.gif

Leaving something as soon as the person who PM'd me about the Ice Egg I offered here accepts the trade. For now, I still have two hatchlings available.

3G Royal Crimson hatchling from perfect checker of Royal Crimson males and Silver females. Hatchling has been influenced male to continue the checker. Found a home with wtf.

A CB vampire hatchling

I am out of magi dragons at the moment so if you'd like to have one of these, you'll need to PM me a two-way teleport link. Offer me a dummy and I'll offer you the egg/hatchling you want (make sure you specify which one!).

It took a bit longer than I wanted it to, but I've got something to leave for this now.

2G PB Spessartine Pyralspite egg. My magi dragons are still on cooldown so if you'd like this egg just PM me a two-way teleport link. Found a home with Ldyfsh!

The CB vampire hatchling is also still available. Gone to Merlot!

Edited by F.ury

have a low time bronze thuwed tinsel, for anyone who likes eg lineages! please offer a dummy egg ^^

Offered on that beautiful tinsel. As soon as I'm unlocked, I will breed something for the thread.

Okay, here's my egg for the thread.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/105e8839c9512...5356d5c07a06d6e

Edited by Yunako

Taking: Nothing

Giving: 3G Magma x Hellfire wub.gif

Took this. <3

Left: A gold egg and a nebula yesterday I never took anything in return for. My magis are all on cool down now but I will leave something else once they come off. smile.gif

Unclaimed Eggs/Hatchlings

P32

F.ury's 3EG Royal Crimson x Silver hatchie - They are out of magis so please PM them a dummy egg two way trade This one is gone.

P38

F.ury's 2G Ice x Snow Angel - They are out of magis so please PM them a dummy egg two way trade This one is gone too.

P40

F.ury's CB Vampire hatchie - They are out of magis so please PM them a dummy egg two way trade Gone as well!

Just wanted to update the master list to show which of my dragons are now gone. biggrin.gif

Edited by F.ury

I apologize for vanishing on you and leaving broken links - I was on a 4 day business trip and internet access was wonky at best.

I have new links now - the eggs hatched. Unfortunately they hatched uninfluenced so if you are willing to take the risk of them misgendering, here they are:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offer dummy. Don't harm. Don't abandon and so on .....

I apologize for vanishing on you and leaving broken links - I was on a 4 day business trip and internet access was wonky at best.

I have new links now - the eggs hatched. Unfortunately they hatched uninfluenced so if you are willing to take the risk of them misgendering, here they are:

Offer dummy. Don't harm. Don't abandon and so on .....

Offered on the silver tinsel. Left an egg above.