TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Alpine and Volcano ones look very similar, but they're not the same colour.

Just need another Volcano egg, then I will have 3 pairs. biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone involved, this is a great release!

Alpine and Volcano are very similar in colour - one is a bit more "brown-redish" the other is a tad "purple-reddish"

Depending on your monitor they can be really hard to distinguish but the difference is there wink.gif

Ah that explains it, thanks! smile.gif Looking more closely I can see that tiny bit of difference now.

Edited by Dubious

got a pair from each biome earlier. was surprised that it wasn't as difficult as i thought it would be with all the 'old' eggs mixed in.

love the mature hatchies too! excited for the adults! nice job TCA!

This is gonna take foreeeeeeever. I've been trying for two hours now and I've only managed to get one.

This is gonna take foreeeeeeever. I've been trying for two hours now and I've only managed to get one.

Check your PMs. Hopefully that helps a tiny bit. smile.gif

Beautiful 2nd stage hatchies! I accidentally grabbed a sunrise/sunset egg, but now I have two coast eggs, 1 volcano, and 1 alpine.

Silly question. Hubby tried to grab one, but misclicked.. and this was a few hours ago, but his egg still says 3 more hours...still! Any ideas? Tried clearing the browser and all, and no luck.

The S2 hatchies are very pretty.

I was only able to get 1 of each color (as I have other eggs in trade mode); and I hope these new garnet colored ones aren't going to be rare, because I want more of them.

I can't wait to see the adults!

Silly question. Hubby tried to grab one, but misclicked.. and this was a few hours ago, but his egg still says 3 more hours...still! Any ideas? Tried clearing the browser and all, and no luck.

That is about right. It is a 5 hour total wait before you can drop an egg that you pick up from the biomes. sad.gif I am waiting for a misclick to cool down, too.

Missed the release yesterday, but I managed to get one from the volcano just now in the hour drop.

I'm so happy there are new dragons and I'm excited to see what the adults will look like laugh.gif

Phew! Despite minor problems with my internet connection, I finally managed to get one egg of each colour. They are disappearing in seconds.

These hatchlings are gorgeous! smile.gif I can't wait to see the adults. Thank you, TJ and spriters!

That is about right. It is a 5 hour total wait before you can drop an egg that you pick up from the biomes. sad.gif I am waiting for a misclick to cool down, too.

But an egg of mine said 6 days 23 hours and I could not abondon it?!

But an egg of mine said 6 days 23 hours and I could not abondon it?!

That's right, it's a 5 hours cooldown. 7 days = 6d 24 h, so it needs to go down to 6d 19h before you can abandon it.

I want to know how tja dragons hatch so fast considering they get swamped with views and say they are sick owo

Could have sworn the undines took longr than this to grow up last month

They matured while I was a sleep o;

That's right, it's a 5 hours cooldown. 7 days = 6d 24 h, so it needs to go down to 6d 19h before you can abandon it.

Ah! OK, I always thought the count diffrent.

I want to know how tja dragons hatch so fast considering they get swamped with views and say they are sick owo

Could have sworn the undines took longr than this to grow up last month

They matured while I was a sleep o;

TJ's dragons are constantly sick. As he is the admin, they do not die. If anything, the overage of views that cause sickness make them crack and gender quicker. The way to get your own dragons to gender as fast as possible is to keep them at the edge of being sick. Most people just don't bother because they are scared to death of sickness and other than things like nebulas, gendering quickly doesn't help anything.

Edited by Nectaris

Missed them, gonna be impossible to get now. *sigh*

No they won't be - I just saw two in the Alpine by quickly visiting and got the Overburdened message (I'm locked) as I clicked on one, so they're still falling and 'gettable'. So go GITTEM!! laugh.gif

No they won't be - I just saw two in the Alpine by quickly visiting and got the Overburdened message (I'm locked) as I clicked on one, so they're still falling and 'gettable'. So go GITTEM!! laugh.gif

I only saw one and I don't have time to sit here and look in vein, this is why I catch them on release, if you don't, they'll be impossible to ever get CB. Especially since no one ever trades anything fair >.>

Alright, I have two coasts and two volcanoes

Now if you would all just kindly step aside and let me snag my last alpine please thank

haha yeah thats not gonna happen

Edited by arya10

I only saw one and I don't have time to sit here and look in vein, this is why I catch them on release, if you don't, they'll be impossible to ever get CB. Especially since no one ever trades anything fair >.>

I see the ones in the vulcano sit for several refreshes sometimes (same code) so its not impossible.

My bet these will be easier to get in a day orso when everyone who missed the releases is locked.