Kirito

Supernatural OOC

It's SAO season two gun gale online and I read them over they are in order so add them in also SAO is my number one anime to xd.png and your serious discounts at comic con lucky....

I Didn't even get to go to comic con but I did go to a con.

Edited by Kirito

Actually, it's a common remedy to drink alcohol or even smoke a cigarette when you're bleeding profusely because it thins the blood flow, slowing it down and helping prevent bleed outs. Just... FYI.

Um, no? Thining the blood would actually make you bleed more. For example, people with clotting issues will get blood thinners to keep from getting clots but, they can't go into surgery while under the effect of the drugs or else they'll bleed to death. Clotting is part of the healing process with wounds.

EDIT: However, supposedly, if you pour kerosine oil over the wound, it'll help with the clotting process and stop the bleeding. Source but I don't know how legitimate it is so I said supposedly.

Edited by Narvix

Oh, forgive me for speaking from an experience I had instead of from a source. *shrugs* I'll be sure to look it up next time before I write it down. My example? Tattoos didn't bleed as much and sliced my hand pretty bad once. Oh, friend of mine was chugging a bottle of jack after he cut off his pinkie. Of course, those can just be misconceptions on my part and I just have superb clotting capability.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

The source was for the kerosine oil.

I didn't mean to aggravate you. I just know that thinning the blood is not a good idea when wounded. Plus, abuse of alcohol and/or smoking actually quickens the blood flow. Now, I'm not saying that you or your friends abuse such things, but that is fact based on chemistry.

However, I did not need your sarcasm in response. A simple statement saying that you have experience in this would have sufficed. It is likely that I misread your post and/or you chose the wrong words in your sentence.

For healing, you want your blood to clot, not become thinner.

Also, does anybody want to have a relationship with Daniel or Luna? I'm kind of a sucker for a good romance. xd.png

tongue.gif lol I wouldn't mind doing Tanner/Luna... Also, when would Tanner, Daniel, and Rena leave for the place Daniel mentioned? I was thinking the next night, but I guess anything works.

Edited by polaristar

I'm sorry as well... I can be a bit snarky at times and I was aggravated with a recent event in relation to my career.

I understand what you're saying and I'm not saying we abuse the substances, but when I've gotten tattoos done I usually smoke beforehand, or even during, and it's helped me from bleeding so much. Idk why, but that's my experience.

Aside from that, I'm gonna put it behind me, I ask for forgiveness and let's continue to enjoy the RP together, eh?

Also, currently, Rena is off looking for the source on her own (in case my last post was missed), but at the time I was also preparing to separate her from the main body so I wouldn't be hindering the RP while I was absent. However, things were nixed last night and my absence is on hold until further notice, so I'll be able to participate in the RP for a little while longer.

It was technically an anime thon, but yea, I got 60% off of two mazing prints of Kirito and Asuna biggrin.gif

Ps. I support any romance. Sucker for those.

Like Thael said if you guys want to put my character in a relationship I do not mind at all.

Don't know if anyone would even find a phantom dragon-elf hybrid, self-centered(ish), snotty, 16-17 year old appearing girl.

Every rp I ever get into ends up deteriorating into a romance.

Thats all fine and dandy but it never fits my characters to fall into a relationship

one night stands with heavy emotion confrontation: yes

healthy relationship: no

Especially with Skinner

Shaking hands and moving on, Zakku. All's forgiven and I'm sorry something aggravated you before hand.

On a side note, my sister doesn't really bleed a lot either when she gets tattoos done but she doesn't smoke. That is weird.

Here are my other two sheets. It also came to my attention that you needed more antagonists.

User- Narvix

Name- Casani Feathernore

Age- Couple hundred years, looks to be in her 30’s.

Personality- Casani’s very attached to music. Being a Bard, she cannot go a day without music of any kind, though, she does favor listening to instrumental or classical music. She tends to be more carefree than most and can be quite easily distracted. Sometimes, it is also difficult to catch her attention if she is thoroughly focused on one thing or another. Knowledge about general topics is not the greatest for her; she needs a calculator for some basic math and a dictionary or spell check for her writing. However, she does have her own type of intelligence, knowing all there is to know about music and the world involved with it.

Gender- Female

Race- Bard

Appearance- From an outside perspective, she looks like a woman with long, straight, hair with a light brown color. Her eyes are a gentle brown and rest on a sharply featured face. She is of average height, standing at about 5’7” without heels. Her build is not delicate but it isn’t sturdy either. Instead, she has meat on her bones and faint but pleasing curves. In terms of clothing, she favors wearing sun dresses of various colors during the warmer seasons and wooly coats during the colder seasons. Additionally, her choice of footwear ranges from sandals to heels to boots.

Now, to the non-human eye, Casani looks vastly different. Without the human figure, she barely has a defined shape. Much like a ghost, she can be transparent or opaque as she chooses and possesses a sort of grey glow. Mostly, she looks like an ethereal bird, specifically a Blue Tit. However, she’s about the size of a large dog and her form is often disrupted by the mass of energy that she is made from. As such, she can sort of change her shape but never her size.

Job or school- Music professor

Other- Casani is able to manipulate sound, deciding on if someone can hear something or if someone can be heard. Side note, not all Bards are shaped like birds in their true form.

User- Narvix

Name- It has forgotten its name but was once known as “Mommy”

Age- Forgotten but estimate at about 60 years

Personality- The Wendigo has a very hunger-driven demeanor. It craves nothing but flesh to fill its ever emaciated body. Perhaps a personality is not what this creature possesses, but a mind that is forever tormented by its endless hunger, need to destroy and feed, and turmoil of memories long since forgotten.

Gender- Unisex

Race- Wendigo

Appearance- Something akin to this at 7’ tall. [i couldn’t figure out how to describe it through writing well enough for everyone to get a good image.]

Job or school- N/A

Other- It continues to grow at a slow rate with each victim it consumes and, because of its metabolism, it heals at a much faster rate than the average creature. Side note. The Wendigo is somewhat like a werewolf in terms of creation. At least, partly. There are roughly two ways for one to be manifested. One is by a human’s cannibalistic habits that develop this mental disease. The other is through transmission of this disease by bite or scratch. For awhile, the new carrier of the disease continues to look human but, after time, begins to change in appearance. Often, Wendigos vary in physical looks but hardly ever in mental ability.

Casani is obviously not the antagonist x3

Sorry about what happened when i get an idea i want to write down. So i am 100% sorry for skipping people. So i wnet ahead and deleted my posts so we can start over fresh i am sorry. About waking my character early.

I was just going to roll with it

now nothing makes sense becasue you deleted the post people responded to

Edited by padfoot

well still i did not let anyone really know what i was going to do and did not know if anyone had plans. Like if my character was asleep if they wanted to talk about who was he, what happened to him. Like a group discussion or what not. So yeah. Besides i deleted them already cause i felt bad.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

When I had between my shoulder blades and a section under my arm done, didn't bleed near as profusely as when I had one done on my opposite arm. *shrugs* of course, I'm a quick healer in general, so that might play a part in it too.

Anyway... it's difficult for me (being a guy) trying to explain female clothing. So many different names and styles of clothing. For guys, t-shirt and pants... BAM! Done, nothing else to explain. Females... I don't even know where to begin.

Fast healing is a nice thing to have x3

I'm in the same boat as you in regards to female clothing. I don't know all of the brand names. I think the most brand names I know are related to shoes and those are vans, converse, Nike's, Jordans, and Sneakers (or is it Sketchers?). However, I do know what a sun dress is and I know what the difference is between boot-cut jeans (the ones that flare at the end of the leg but I used to not know what they were called until last year) and skinny jeans. That's about it.

Regarding the time-skip, I'm okay with whatever time of day people want to go with since I've only had one post in so far |D And I'm not interacting with anyone so I can even start my post in the late night hours then transition to morning.

I was fine with the time skip, there was nothing else to be done anyway.

Oh and Hellfire, Never apologize for something creative.

As for me. I can play both genders pretty well. I was a costume designer for a show a few semesters ago so I had to become acquainted with the different types of clothing pretty quick. You would be surprised that men's clothing is just as complex as female clothing. smile.gif

but anyway, probably going to have Moander and Weyland meet soon, as soon as I figure out exactly how it is going to go. My story has gaps.

Edited by padfoot

Okay. Would you guys say it's a weekday or a weekend? Also, does anyone want to interact with my Ying-Yang Entity, Casani, or the Wendigo?

So, go to padfoot when needing information in regards to clothing, got it.

Which actually leads to my first question. In my character sheet, I wanna say the normal form image, the dress thing she's wearing underneath the hoodie in the picture... what are those called? That's one of my favorite female styles, but I don't even know if it's literally just a dress or there's a specific style name for it.

This

Edited by zakku_uchiha

One thing i forgot to mention is if you guys want my character in a relationship. Let me know ahead of time. when i have characters in relationships i kind like to think and put my know feelings into it. I do not know just what i do when things like that happen xd.png

and i was thinking your and my character meeting Narix and idk i would like hmmmm... Friday cause who does not like fridays xd.png

Edited by HellFireSouLess

As crazy as ever I see lol I Gatta go back and read hope I didn't miss I'm kinda confused weren't we in a medical procedure? And of any one does not mind please give me something so I can come back in I'm confused...xp

Edited by Kirito

Think that's called a Peplum

it has a squared neck and a ruffled bottom to simulate a skirt

I would have to double check my notebook but I'm pretty sure that's what they are called.

Like I said, I don't do romance very well, but I'm open to Kismesis though

We are doing a time skip, just roll from there

Edited by padfoot