Kirito

Supernatural OOC

20 kilometer radius huh?

Guess you have never been to NYC.

Thats 12 MILES.

That means everything electrical. Telephone lines. Every character's cell phone. Cars. The subway system. Pacemakers. Electric transformers.

That means that Aaron just ruined everything that isn't the sidewalk in a twelve mile radius.

That's almost 9 million dollars in electrical damages.

Skinner is going to hunt Aaron for being a terrorist.

Edited by padfoot

Finding the lamp is completely open, btw. It wasn't meant to be a very good or secure place to put it.

Also, isn't that over 10 miles? That's huge.

Alright, so while i was sick i came up with a reasonably sound plot device. Dhagon is a being, not a demon or an angel, but a more neutral being who's sole purpose is purifying and cleansing the world of those he refers to as "Uniques", AKA ones gifted with supernatural abilities, or those regarded in myths and legends. So, pad, in a way he shares your job. Dhagon is an ancient being, and there is no telling where or when his purpose was given to him.

Dhagon is seen to normal people as an average man, of slightly large stature and a suit. To uniques, he is seen in his true form, and viewing his true form causes headaches, nausea, and lasting pain.

Dhagon is not a mindless creature, or one who's only method of achievement is brute force. He is known in myths for his cunning and deceit. He is good at gaining people's trust, and can in a way "Turn off" his headache and nausea aura, almost like calming oneself, and in the process calming your aura.

Awesome also were ganna need him were all meeting at brakebills and we're Ganna fight him just so we finally all get together.

Kirito, it's either going to or gonna.. I'm sorry for correcting you but it was so painful reading "ganna"

I blame the fact that we don't really have a proper layout of the school. People are kind of all over the place.

User- polaristar

Name- Lucifer Storm

Age- looks and acts 15, real age unknown

personality- prankster, cunning/trickster, outgoing, talkative, extremely smart, immature, loyal

Gender- male

Race- mage/alchemist

Appearance- Picture

Job or school - He's a mage and an alchemist. 'Nuff said.

Other - His chosen weapon is a staff, he loves to play pranks. He is really good at card games and always has a deck of cards in his pocket (that can be used for various purposes). Ages VERY slowly. He has a Southern accent and dresses like a cowboy. When someone asks who he is, he'll usually respond with "I'm the cowboy". He has no memory before five years ago when an old magician woke him and taught him magic. He has since been trying to figure out who he is and why he lost his memories.

Yes, a map of some sort would be handy. Also, I'm making another character biggrin.gif

Edited by polaristar

It doesn't matter what the college looks like. It's not like are characters can get lost. As long as locations are portrayed correctly, characters should have no problem finding other characters.

EX:

Skinner is fighting a moth monster in the courtyard.

He must be in the ****ing courtyard!

If anyone really wants a map it wouldn't hurt, I guess

I'm just not sure where to tie my characters in since everyone jumps by the time I get back and it seems forced.

I'd say we should probably start getting a little more strict with our rules if we want a more serious and well-managed role-play. Time skips should be discussed in the OOC thread, and shouldn't happen if they are not plot related or necessary.

The RP came off to a shaky, questionable start with no plot.

I'd say we've developed a somewhat shallow one. New York, magic, myths, legends. College is an important site. Dhagon is a being meant to purge magic users and myths and legends. I am very interested in our resident genie/drug dealer. A lot could be done with that.

As of yet our plot is full of holes and has little to no base, so lets go ahead and work on a decent plot line instead of wandering about doing our daily business.

Agreed. Right now we have it so that our good characters team up against the bad. So we need to figure out how they will team up and temporarily (I assume) defeat him. As of current Vorn, Tanner, and Dhagon are on the roof. Everyone else is on the ground, correct?

I'm going camping...

But anyways, if we proceed with good vs. bad, Rain would be good, but Raven is questionable. So, what if we had magic vs. the humans? The Ledgends have been persecuted, burned at the stale, hunted, imprisoned and such... So they'd be seeking revenge. But the good, could've been praised (angels, unicorns for example) and be looking to defend the humans?

Edited by RavenWolf1010

I don't know. I'm pretty happy with the way the rp is progressing on it's own. Everyone has gotten time to develop their characters. They have all gradually collected on campus.

I say we let the rp go in the direction it's traveling in.

I'm kinda tired of humans prosecuting fae for no reason. I don't get how human's verses magic can be fun. Most of the characters in this rp can mow down waves of humans without much difficulty.

Personally I like the two worlds direction. The supernatural community is hidden from the human community. The fairy people have their own story and there are no humans to get in the way

Personally, If it's not broken don't fix it

Very true wink.gif I also prefer to let things advance in their own, it makes it more fun that way and adds a certain element of surprise to it. But if there really needed to be some sort of plot, I would be happy to help, but it also would have to be something that (most) everyone agrees on. That's just my two cents wink.gif

One more thing - I think it would be good to add a History spot on the signup form, because I think it may be semi-beneficial to know a characters history. And possibly a nickname section, in case yout character has a nickname or secret identity or whatever. That could be optional though, considering it's not SUPER important to the story.

Edited by polaristar

Hiya! I saw your RP earlier today and I liked the idea and where the story was so far, so I was wondering if there was some way I could sneak in? And also get a recap? I looked through and made sure I read everyone's char. sheets, but I'm a little lost in the story. I haven't been on in a while >.<

Edited by makenziec123

Hello! smile.gif As of right now, most everyone is at the college campus. Dhagon (the bad guy) is on the roof with Skinner and Aaron. Vorn, Lucifer, and Tanner are right near each other. I'm not completely sure where Raven and Rain are at the moment. The plan is that the good supernaturals will face off against Dhagon and his followers at the college campus. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, but I'm not completely sure if I got all the characters. Hope this helped wink.gif

No there is no limit just keep track off them but other then that your welcome to join.