Kirito

Supernatural OOC

Back from a place called school...

Anyways anyone open for interaction?

Lol well me and pad are still on the roof maybe polar and we don't know we're every one else is though.

cool characters

unfortunately we are currently lacking a plot since our baddy vanished.

I mean, I'm fine with my character going about his business again but I'm sure everyone else is ready to get a story going.

sooooooooo, suggestions?

Someone else is welcome to take over Dhagon. I'm very invested in the walking dead RP at the moment.

Who's Dhagon?

And thanks smile.gif

If no one wants to be him and can invite a friend of mine and see if he's interested.

He's the bad guy in the rp basically I gave permission to be op but not to much and that would be perfect.

I don't want to take control of him. He isn't my character.

What I do have is suggestions.

some kind of super fae drug distributed by a mysterious villain with alternate motives

Someone releases a old curse and releases a bunch of nastys onto NYC

A powerful organization is poaching fae for the wrong reasons (already happening)

Skinner (or whoever) censorkip.gifs up and creates a monster, releases a demon lord, creates a doorway Ect.

A much more powerful entity shows up and starts wrecking censorkip.gif for personal reasons

god rivalry

fae terrorist group trying to reclaim the world

I can keep going but that would be obnoxious.

I really like Skinner and want to keep using him soooooooooooo lets get something going again

Sorry ok let's continue this so when ever were ready to implement this into the plot feel free to do so I'm not good with adding new things unless it's already in my head ready to go so.

I'll ask him if he wants to join either way- Sorry about the hiatus I was helping a friend of mine get moved into college in Chicago all weekend-

anyways, why don't we put it to a vote? Keep the current bad guy or pick a different direction for the story to go smile.gif

It doesn't matter to me as long as this keeps going I don't want it to die. And it's fine.

Thanks, I'm honestly just trying to come up with a way to bump myself in there xd.png

Give me a minute and I'll think of something smile.gif

You can try and meet Aaron as well since there's nothing I can really do and characters can die if you feel you have pushed them to far and that's how I feel about aaron.

Edited by Kirito

If you're still accepting, here's my sheet.

User- zakku_uchiha

Name- Rena

Age- Unknown. Dralven's matured quickly so as to become capable of defending themselves, but age rather slowly. After her transition into a phantom, however, Rena lost track of her age as she ceased to even do so.

Personality-

Gender- Female

Race- Rena is a phantom, a being that is neither dead nor alive. She has a physical form, a 'ghost' form that derived from becoming a phantom, and her true form.

Prior to this transition, she once held the bloodline of an ancient race known as the Dralven. Dralven's were the mix of draconian and elvish blood, giving them both incredible strength and powerful magic. However, as centuries passed and their blood thinned, their strength and prowess diminished greatly. Still not to be underestimated, but not to be exaggerated either.

Appearance-

Physical Form: Rena

Phantom: Rena

True Form: Rena

Job or School- Rena attends High School as a junior and works a part time job at a local cafe. Due to her standard appearance, she gets by with saying she's saving up for college, but it's merely a method to blend in with the rest of society.

Other- Prior to her transition into a phantom, Rena was well over a hundred years old. Having moved from state to state, changing her identification and never attending the same grade. Once, she even entered the last year of middle school and was accepted as a freshman in college.

Also, don't let her lineage be any issue, she's not as powerful as her ancestors were.

Well, that about wraps it up. Hope this is okay. If not, then I'll try to revise it.

Been reading through some of the OoC. If it's an OP villain you need... I might be able to create an organization that can start causing some havoc. I'm pretty good at villainous characters, though, Rena is gonna be more of a neutral standing observer.

Also, I'm giving a forewarning, as you can see in my signature section I'm a member of the US Military. In relation to this, starting Thursday I will be absent for roughly three weeks due to training. For now, I don't plan on taking an active role in the RP, just trying to set my roots.

Now, as for the organization, I can establish this and obviously others can create characters within this organization to keep it alive while I'm away. This is only assuming y'all want something like this set up.

Hey guys, Mak told me that you are looking for new people, and maybe even someone to take over the "bad guy". If you could repost the form so I don't have to dig through a million pages, I could see if I could do so.

Also, I'd like to make my own original character too.

User- Narath

Name- Jaune Arc

Age- 26

personality- Kind, patient, understanding, eccentric, caring, empathetic, little bit of a show off, sucker for romance. Rest to be RPed

Gender- Male

Race- Human alchemist

Appearance- This

Job or school - Chemistry teacher

Other-

Ps. Can someone catch me up on the story and what's happening please?

Baddy character

Decided to do the god rivalry after all

User- padfoot

Name- Moander

Age- old

personality-you'll see

Gender- neither

Race- God

Appearance- Moander

Job or school - The God of Rot

Other-

User- padfoot

Name- Weyland

Age- also old

personality-be patient

Gender- neither

Race- God

Appearance- Weyland

Job or school -The God of the Machine

Other-

Edited by padfoot

Alright it's cool Zakku and the organization thing sounds cool also both char if they are ready add them in.

>.> skinner has been working for an evil organization since the rp started...