Kirito

Supernatural OOC

Hey, Thael, assuming that Kirit and Meztli are Akane's associate as you mentioned in your post earlier, did you want them to follow Akane's energy signal and cross paths again at some point? Or does Akane plan to seek them out?

This is, of course, assuming that they are the mentioned associate. I could be wrong and it could have been Casani you intended.

A part of the council? Are you referring to Arlham or Tanner and what council? Are we referring to the Council that Rena's parents mentioned in one of my previous posts?

Zakku - I'd love for Arlham to meet Tanner. I'd love to know what his reaction would be.

Edited by polaristar

I don't see how his reaction would be worth witnessing. Arlham is a pureblood dragon. So, he would feel indifferent about Tanner, maybe a little perplexed, but he wouldn't treat you like the Dralven would.

Actually... Arlham is above the Council. They actually serve under him. I wanted to be sure of what you meant before I explained.

Going on with Rilain's group, it seems that Rilain has some unfinished business to now attend but he is remaining in his apartment with two new arrivals, the fox girl Roxy and now Rena. Leon is awake again it seems and Tanner is having some idle conversation with him while Akane remains unconscious or something.

Did I get that right?

Alright well I posted and looks like I Gatta make a new staff haha also what are these new ideas?

If my edited post is not up then here. When leon sucks in poison from people the poison is now redirected to him and does the same effects.

LOL. I can have Tanner get him some clothes if you'd like. Or you could have Leon ask Rilain.