Kirito

Supernatural OOC

I'm not very good at recaps but Aaron and Vorn just left the collage after looking around while pads char just left as well after talking with his mom and every ones asleep right now. Also I not sure what time it is in the rp right now. Hope this helps it's short I know.

Edited by Kirito

I'm just going to timeskip on my next post. Rping class time is boring

And do we really have auto accept

Edited by padfoot

Until Kirito decides we have enough people to start monitoring them, then yeah. I'll timeskip with you, jump to me investigating le bums

Yes for know it's auto accept and right now you don't need to move your char sheet here same with auto accept that may change to.

I'll put this here for now.

User- pudding

Name- Nea (Pronounced Nee-ah)

Age- Old

Personality-Rp'ed

Gender- Male by nature but can assume female forms

Race-Genie/Djinn

Appearance- Nea's most common form

Job or school-Leader of a band of drug dealers

Other- His lamp is a common oil lamp. While in his possession, he is his own master and can go where he pleases. But if someone else takes the lamp from him, he is bound to their will instead.

Don't hate on skinner he's a proper student biggrin.gif and also I was thinking of naming the collage minor detail I know but has anyone read the magician's by Lev grossman?

Mediocre college student by day. But at night, he changes into a mediocre fea hunter

I'm just doing my own thing until he gets whisked up in some kind of plot devise.

Never heard of it but by all means, name it what you like.

I drop little hints like that in all of my stuff too.

All of my characters are based off of one book actually wink.gif

Cool so how does brakebills sound I mean in the book it's a school for prodigal high schools who are chosen to lean and use magic along with other things.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

really though. We are on page seven and I think everyone's characters are pretty well established.

I was thinking of going the Trigonometry club route.

Edited by padfoot

I think the Trig club approach would be best but we have a lot of people who don't actually attend the same school so it might be difficult.

Nah, realistically it wouldn't be a problem.

Colleges have programs that reach out into the community

Mine has an AA group for the community.