Kirito

Supernatural OOC

(((Yeah the game of gods thing I was trying to do probably isn't going to happen for a while (If it happens at all)

I have too many responsibilities at this time to run a major plot devise

Apologies to anyone who wanted to take part but I don't think it'll effect anyone anyway.

P.S. ASM stands for assistant stage manager and I will be doing that every evening for the next two weeks)))

*whispers* Hey... pst... yeah, you two... why are we using (()) in the OoC?

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Polar, bars wouldn't allow an owl within the building o.O

Also, I'll get my post written up tomorrow morning after class. I need mah sleeps now |D

I just copied and pasted what I was writing in the thread.

Yeah I guess I am. This is my first time doing it though. I'm more useful in the booth.

We are doing Hairspray and we open this week

I wasn't sure if we were supposed to keep using them or not? smile.gif

That's cool. Good luck with that!

We're doing a played called Mort, based on a british book series called Discworld, but we don't open until late October.

The biggest problem so far is that I think our male lead got expelled sleep.gif

DISCWORLD IS LEGENDARY.

DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON TERRY PRATCHETT. His works of fiction are genius and a glorious gift from his creative mind to all of mankind. Not only is it a satire based on mythology, political affairs, and general humanity but it also tells a good story, including romance, action, and mystery.

Three of the pairings shown throughout the series end up getting married in the recent books. They were adorable pairings between three main character groups that were shown as the books went on. The three main characters that recur between the books are Granny Weatherwax, Corporal Vimes, and Death.

In any case, the connections between the characters are awesome. If you want magical adventure, go with any of the books about the witches. If you want mystery and adventure, as well as romance, go with Vimes and Carrot. If you want supernatural satire, go with Death. By the way, for those confused, it was not Granny Weatherwax who gets married. She's just funny and shows up constantly. Neither does Death, though he seems to want it...

I hope your play goes well!

Edited by Thaelasan

Thanks! If you're interested I can tell you more about it via PM so we don't crowd up the OOC. Entirely up to you, of course smile.gif

Yeah its pretty intense. It's my first time working for a professional theatre as well as my first time ASMing.

Also we open Thursday.

Oh wow. Good luck! We open the last weekend before Halloween, then the day after we close we have an acting competition. Now we have to have saturday practices to keep up with the work load.

Found it! Anyways, I want to ask, what plot routes do people want to go/see happen? I know a bit of Thael's own plot desires.

Maybe we can make a few things happen together?

From what I understand, the five current plotlines (two of which were inspired by yours truly) are as follows:

1. The Game to determine the fate of New York City as a whole. With the Font in New York being one of the largest, and only a statue forged in the name of freedom keeping it safe from the gods, a few of the strongest immortals have chosen to face each other to see who will win control of the province. I hope it's the good ones!

2. Beldurra's plans with Melody to bring about the resurrection of the Harbingers, or perhaps even worse, are definitely something to note - especially considering xer empowered abilities. Not much is known as to what xe is planning, but it's probably something negative...

3. Dracula - Vlad - is still trying to perform his own resurrection of his power, with the help of his vampyr followers. Rilain's vendetta against him and the rest of the Harbingers is just as powerful as it ever was.

4. A creature hunts for Rena, seeking her powers in regards to a child. If he can win her over, their spawn would have the power to turn the tide of balance far too extremely. The Twins are obviously not going to appreciate that...

5. The dragonkin are trying to find their place in the world, their powers both confusing and unpredictable. Yet, their choices could sway the balance of power just as much as most great immortals.

Well, as it stands, I believe point 4 can be removed.

I can tie in point 2 with point 1 (which was kind of my intent at the beginning x3). Maybe even sprinkle a bit of point 2 with point 3 since Beldurra is sure to cross paths with Vlad and attempt to make some kind of deal.

Okay smile.gif

My main idea is getting as many characters as we desire focused on. I.e. some plot line that centers around each character we want to focus on.