Kirito

Supernatural OOC

Tanner ran outside because his inner dragon revealed itself. Almost everyone came outside to check on him and he almost attacked them before he got himself under control. Daniel and Tanner are going to leave soon for an abandoned place so that Tanner will learn to accept himself as a dragon (I have a suprise for you guys regarding that). I think I got everything in a paragraph. Phew. *takes deep breath*

User- Thaelasan

Name- Rilain Sei Albor

Age- 23

Personality - Heroic. Instinctively finds himself trying to jump into everything the moment something is wrong, even if it is the worst decision. His outgoing nature can lead to certain events making him blunder socially but that's seldom a problem. He prefers to choose the "Run in fighting" rather than the "be cautious" path. As such, those who like to fight from the shadows may not find him a suitable companion.

Gender- Male.

Race- Nephalem. This is half spirit/angel, half-human. As such, his features may seem regal and noble to normal people, perhaps even ascended. This allows him to see things from a supernatural standpoint.

Appearance- He has long, golden-blonde hair, almost halfway down his back. He normally wears casual clothing - albeit with a tuxedo of sorts that always seems to don his persona. He has an unshaven face, leading to a beard that's tied in a braid. He wields a claymore rather than any form of projectile weapon, using medieval fighting techniques for some odd reason. When necessary, he may call upon his powers to don a suit of plate armor and reveal his wings. This, however, taxes him greatly based on what he uses and how long he continues to be in this state.

Job or school - His current occupation is the self-proclaimed "Righteous harbinger." He believes that he is the sole destroyer of evil in the world, even going to extremes to purify the souls of the wicked.

Other- His normal human abilities are empowered by his angel form. In order to use this, he must first use a prayer with a rosary of some form.

Username: HellFire or HellFireSouLess

Name: Leon Varus Jensen

Personality: Outcast. he always finds himself making friends, yet for some reason they leave him. So he keeps to himself and never relies on anyone. Never runs away from a fight, he fights head on. Only if he has to fight. Deep inside he wishes that there will be a day, a day were he never have to be alone.

Race: Emerald Wyvern/Human.

Apperance: has a military cut hair that is black. Always causal clothes never really likes to dress fancy. Clean shaven face with a scar across his right eye. When you look in his eyes, it is as if you are starring at emeralds glimmering in the moonlight. He wields no weapon. He control flames in his human form, but after long periods of fight he has to recharge his power. he can only do so by consuming other flames. He can transform into a wyvern only if he puts his life on the line. Meaning when he fights someone in this form one person will die.

Job: Can never seem to keep a job xd.png

Other: All he knows about his past or i should remember. Is that he made a promise to someone. As to who that person is to him lies unknown.

Would anyone be to bothered if I got rid of Lucifer? I'm not really sure what to do with him. Unless someone wants to take him over...

Kirito, just in case I didn't make it apparent in my posts and my historical background..

Rilain was part of a cult that devoted themselves wholly to the belief that good triumphs over evil. However, this cult existed during the time when gods walked the world, and they had chosen to pledge themselves to a divine Kami, if you're Japanese inclined, or God. A diety.

This diety just so happened to be a true god. After following a creed, the group of one hundred were infused, but ten of these cultists were given powers beyond their imagining. They were given no limits to the power, no set of rules. These ten had different reasons for their infusion. Four of them actually turned to shadow, becoming Demonic angels, one of which I'm sure fought Daniel at some point. I may play one of them later.

Three others decided to use their powers neutrally, just going and living life. Three, however, became paragons of good, one being Rilain, the other two going to Japan and Africa. This is because Asia, Europe and Russia, and Africa were the beginning continents for civilization. The three of them decided to take districts and defend current civilization from supernatural threats - no matter the cost.

Rilain's middle name comes from a name for Spirit, a name Akane ( one of the three ) gave to him after their infusion. Though he loved her, they realized they would have to be apart in order to truly save the world. He may mention Akane later on in tales or stories, as he cares deeply for her. She may also appear later.

Vlad, the dark angel lord and legendary vampire, is one of the other Nephalem. Rilain's battle with him ended in a stalemate, with Rilain sealing Vlad in a coffin and chaining him below the ground. I'm mentioning this for later, if someone wishes to play a vampire.

Nephalem appearances are based on their actions. Good Nephalem look like Rilain, holy. They are actually mistaken for angels in mythology. Evil nephalem normally develop fangs, black wings, and a thirst for the blood of mortals. This is because of their cultist background. They were the ones who performed blood sacrifices and human offerings. As such, their dark impurities turn them further to bloodlust. They don't need it - they thirst for it.

Fast forward to the era of imperialism. Rilain had to make a large decision - stay in Britain, or protect this new empire. When news got to him that the new land was being destroyed by disease, famine, and corruption, he immediately drew his sword and left for the new world. He took command of a merchant's vessel and managed to make it. Of course, he could have flown, but his desire to protect the merchants aboard the ship trumped his convenience.

Some say Akane saw him off before he sailed into the distance. OThers say it was a mortal woman. No one truly knows. All that is known is that Rilain made it to the new world and staked his claim in a city that was born there.

His district is actually a very large area of America, and in a sense, is the whole continent. however, he focuses his energy on a single area, a font of supernatural energy which draws entities of both good and evil to it.

His sword is not his source of power. It is a blade which he was using for rituals when he was infused. Each of the other hundred cultists have a similar weapon, given power when they were blessed. As such, the relics are coveted. He has two others from Nephalems he was forced to slay. Daniel probably has one as well.

Edited by Thaelasan

Wow you guys are amazing do you'll research you'll chars before you post and during the rp I feel kinda sad now haha biggrin.gif

Actually, I made that all up the minute I began to write it on here, word for word. I had no previous ideas other than he was a cultist.

I just write what comes to mind and edit it. That actually took about 15 minutes to create.

Also, Mr. Kirito, why does you not has any gifs of SAO in your sig? Like what. Needs more Kirito.

Edited by Thaelasan

thanks Kirito. It's not that impressive though.

I just kinda pick something to base my character off of and build.

and build and build and build and build

For example, Skinner is based off of a abstract concept and his back story is based off a book.

The trick is not making it obvious, that is a pet peeve of mine.

Copy something, but make it indistinguishable from the original

Like Twilight and Fifty shades of gray

I thought you would like Weyland. you seem to like all the old characters I create.

Edited by padfoot

Padfoot, I don't know how much I respect you after you told me you read Twilight and Fifty Shades. However, I will ignore your taste in books and focus on your writing. :I

No no no no

I didn't read all of Fiifty shades

or twilight

I got as far as the rapey stuff in fifty shades

which is...chapter 2, I think

they were dreadful to try to slog through

I just don't like to judge something without trying it first

the point I was trying to make was that Fifty shades was based off of twilight

you wouldn't guess that but it is

I could have said Ulysses and the Odyssey to make the same point

Edited by padfoot

Actually, yes. I've been obsessed with angels, demons, and dragons since I was about ten xd.png

But I agree, Thaelasan I really like your writing style smile.gif

And I have read neither Fifty Shades nor Twilight, but then again I spend most of my time hanging out with my bearded dragon and reading a webcomic series called Two Kinds.

Not relevant but I have read two kinds as well

Personally, I think angels, demons, dragons, werewolves, vampires, zombies, all that stuff is getting overplayed

there is only so much you can do before stuff starts repeating

Edited by padfoot

I'm curious to know if I could still join in on this? And, if I can, if I am allowed to make my own supernatural creature?

Also, I love TwoKinds and I'm obsessed with dragons too |D -shot-

STORY TIME

I read Two Kinds and SEVERAL different online comics when I was still trying to get my head around my own style, which I had already been developing for 13 years at the time (15 now.). If it wasn't apparent from my signature, the way I act, and my avatar, I am indeed a fan of artwork and anime. Currently, I'm working on my anime style.

This was before I got out of the mainstyle of the furry fandom (not to say I'm not still in it, nor that Two Kinds is only for furry fans) and found myself at 18 with pretty much no fandom to go into.

So then I got into anime.

Two years later, here I am, able to replicate pretty much any style of any show I watch and the mentality to draw anything I see.

This also means I have about 1,000 ideas in my head at any given time. Rilain is based off a character I was going to put in one of my comics about 2 years ago. He wasn't as well thought out nor did he have a name.

The moral of the story is - comics and shows are good sources of writing material, yes, but don't base everything off of them either. Originality is important.

Also, as a sidenote, ignoring my own narcissism for a moment, my English professor last term told me I'd be a great English major or editor. I spent most of my high school years and college years editing the papers of my peers. They actually began coming only to me for their work.

It's one of the only skills I'm proud to say I possess, besides talking incessantly and drawing whenever possible (even if it's not exactly proper in the situation.)

So I really appreciate the compliments. :3

Edited by Thaelasan

In most cases I would agree, but somehow I always seem to find at least one or two new tidbits when I look carefully.

And actually, I'm trying to teach myself how to draw so I can make the comic that's been running in my head for the last three years. I made it an RP on here twice but it kept dying, so now I'm just back to writing the little bits of the story down as they come to me smile.gif

Obsessed enough you saved up a your money for one of these~?

Plus makeing a pair of wings? :3

Edited by makenziec123

Yes narvix you can join. Didn't you make a sheet a while ago?

nevermind, similar name

Edited by padfoot

Nope, this is my first time popping into this thread really.

Before I start to make my characters, is it possible to get a run down of the thread? Like, who are the characters, races involves, sides, basic stuff like that? Just so I know what's going on and such?

It's absolute ****ing chaos. Let me be more specific - things are crazy, people are crazy, anything goes, and if it goes, it normally goes hard.

You can be whatever you want to be. Currently we're in NYC with a pair of Nephalem, a dragon, some creature that seems to be able to cause things to decay, a phantom, ... uh....

Also, on the topic of writing, I'm EXTREMELY into romance. I don't know why, I just like happy endings with a man and a woman (preferably. I mean no hatred towards any other types of romance) fighting together against all odds. Basically, SAO and Date a Live (as I see Date a Live. A lot of people disagree.)

Also, the woman has to be just as strong as the man, and vice versa. Also, I don't even like just male or just female protagonists. You gotta have both.

Makes it hard to find good books or shows but it's the only time I'm truly happy.

Edited by Thaelasan

Ahahaha

Well, if it'll be easier, I'll scrounge around through the OOC and IC threads to find everyone's character sheets so I can look them over myself. Then, all I'd need is a basic recap of who's where and what's happening.

EDIT: Ninja'd by your edit |D

Edited by Narvix

I noticed earlier that someone proposed having all of the character sheets together? They are divided by gender (or preferred gender). These were all of the sheets I found in both threads. I don't know if any are to be removed or not. And I plan on adding at least three to the number. Possibly four.

User- pudding

Name- Nea (Pronounced Nee-ah)

Age- Old

Personality-Rp'ed

Gender- Male by nature but can assume female forms

Race-Genie/Djinn

Appearance- Nea's most common form

Job or school-Leader of a band of drug dealers

Other- His lamp is a common oil lamp. While in his possession, he is his own master and can go where he pleases. But if someone else takes the lamp from him, he is bound to their will instead.

User-PrismriverPhantom

Name- Arata Wakahisa

Age- 20(200)

personality- He's calm and serious most of the time and is a kind of over protective brother figure to Miyako.

Gender- Female

Race- Yōkai

Appearance- Link

Job or school - Works part-time at a coffee shop.

Other-

Name- Miyako Yamauchi

Age- 18

personality- She's hyper and loves to meet new people and friends.Most of the time she depends on Arata and is kind of defenseless without him.

Gender- Female

Race- Nukekubi

Appearance- Link

Job or school - None at the moment.

Other-

User- makenziec123

Name- Luna Abott

Age- 21

personality- Kind and relatively quiet... until you get her mad

Gender- Female

Race- 4th Generation Werewolf (meaning she can control when she changes based on her emotions)

Appearance- http://25.media.tumblr.com/12840b23d9d47a3...9b2qvo1_500.jpg

Job or school -works at Starbucks

Other- She hates the taste of coffee. If she gets mad, back away slowly and hope that someone nearby has some hot chocolate and/or Disney movies, because for whatever strange reason those two things calm her down.

User- zakku_uchiha

Name- Rena

Age- Unknown. Dralven's matured quickly so as to become capable of defending themselves, but age rather slowly. After her transition into a phantom, however, Rena lost track of her age as she ceased to even do so.

Personality-

Gender- Female

Race- Rena is a phantom, a being that is neither dead nor alive. She has a physical form, a 'ghost' form that derived from becoming a phantom, and her true form.

Prior to this transition, she once held the bloodline of an ancient race known as the Dralven. Dralven's were the mix of draconian and elvish blood, giving them both incredible strength and powerful magic. However, as centuries passed and their blood thinned, their strength and prowess diminished greatly. Still not to be underestimated, but not to be exaggerated either.

Appearance-

Physical Form: Rena

Phantom: Rena

True Form: Rena

Job or School- Rena attends High School as a junior and works a part time job at a local cafe. Due to her standard appearance, she gets by with saying she's saving up for college, but it's merely a method to blend in with the rest of society.

Other- Prior to her transition into a phantom, Rena was well over a hundred years old. Having moved from state to state, changing her identification and never attending the same grade. Once, she even entered the last year of middle school and was accepted as a freshman in college.

Also, don't let her lineage be any issue, she's not as powerful as her ancestors were.

User- PrismriverPhantom

Name- Natalie Smith

Age-20

personality-Rp'd

Gender-Female

Race-Witch(Prefers to be called a magician)

Appearance- Link

Job or school -Librarian

Other-

User- pudding

Name- Willow

Age- 93 (Still considered young, however, and is a freshman in high school)

personality-Rp'ed

Gender- Female

Race- Unicorn

Appearance- Willow resembles a mixture between a goat and a young horse with tiny hooves and long, lean legs. Her tail somewhat resembles a lion's as it travels down considerably far before ending in white smoke that acts as hair. Her entire body is covered in sparkling white fur and her mane is also smoke-like and white. She is not very large in this form, being only the size of a small deer. The most noticeable thing about her is certainly the large, white horn that juts out of her skull. It resembles the tusk of an elephant but does not curve. It is about a foot long and usually sparkles.

Naturally, as the requirement to blend in has increased over the years, Willow has managed to harness some of the powers of her horn to cast magic. This enables her to assume the form of a young girl with short, white hair resembling the humanoid version of her actual form. The act is not perfect as she still has white horse ears and a smaller version of her horn, along with small hooves for feet. However, all of these things are covered easily by accessories, making it easy to venture outside in disguise.

Job or school- Attends high school (Freshman)

Other- Her horn, if removed, does not grow back. It can be reattached, however. If any part of it is broken off, she cannot harness her magic properly

User- RavenWolf1010

Name- Raven

Age- Roughly 20 (She ages slowly)

personality- RP'd

Gender- Female

Race- Shape shifter

Appearance- W.I.P

Job or school- Neither.

Other- She's not really 'super natrual'. By using the DNA of shifters caught before her, scientists made her in a lab.

User- RavenWolf1010

Name- Rain

Age- Looks to be in her early twenties (She doesn't age)

personality- Usually professional, but it fairly quirky. (rest RP)

Gender- Female

Race- Angel

Appearance- WIP

Job or school- N/A

Other- She's 'related' to Raven. They each consider the other to be their sister.

——

Name- Dhagon

Age- N/A

personality- Fierce, violent, and Hateful.

Gender- Genderless, but resembles a male

Race- Demon

Appearance- 6'7 with a bald head. Tan skin, very muscular, very heavily built. Broad shoulders, pupil-less white eyes, a scar across his face. Wears a sleeveless black shirt and thick black pants, think lounge-pants. Many scars over his body, scars glow as if lava flows below them.

Job or school - Crusher of Hope, Dreams, and Life. Also manages the local costco. (Not seriously)

Other- He's going to be a little bit godmode-y and powerplaying. Not as in kill everyone powerplay, but he doesn't die easily. For the sake of keeping a steady villain.

User- padfoot

Name- Luke Skinner

Age- 23

personality-it's so much better if I rp this

Gender- male

Race- human enough.

Appearance- Skinner

Job or school - works freelance, studies at the college his mom teaches at. Junior

Other-technically he is a wizard, just never call him that.

User- Peelzies

Name- Vorn Klorduum

Age- 122

personality- Survival of the Fittest, with a soft spot for kids. Very clever and intelligent.

Gender- Male

Race- Dwarf (Think LOTR)

Appearance- A slightly taller than average Dwarf with dark blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Strong, firm features. Faint scars scattered across his face and upper body. Fairly built, with thick muscular arms and legs like tree trunks. Wears primarily a black leather jacket and black cargo shorts (Pretty much pants for him). Has a concealed wide-bladed, razor sharp knife strapped in a different place every day. Occasionally wears an open revolver on his hip (Has a license) Thin beard, usually clean cut.

Job or school - Burglar, Thief, Mercenary. Does odd jobs for shady people.

Other- Can be found wandering around town in back alleys. Or in your house, stealing your posessions.

User- Narath

Name- Jaune Arc

Age- 26

personality- Kind, patient, understanding, eccentric, caring, empathetic, little bit of a show off, sucker for romance. Rest to be RPed

Gender- Male

Race- Human alchemist

Appearance- This

Job or school - Chemistry teacher

Other-

User- makenziec123

Name- Daniel Asariel

Age- 18

personality- rp'd

Gender- Male

Race- Nephilim

Appearance- http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/b2edd7...el_Or_Demon.jpg

Job or school -also works at Starbucks

Other- He is Luna's best friend. They both know what the other is, but they usually just try to ignore it and go on with their daily lives. Nephilim are abominations in the eyes of both demons and angels.

User- polaristar

Name- Lucifer Storm

Age- looks and acts 15, real age unknown

personality- prankster, cunning/trickster, outgoing, talkative, extremely smart, immature, loyal

Gender- male

Race- mage/alchemist

Appearance- Picture

Job or school - He's a mage and an alchemist. 'Nuff said.

Other - His chosen weapon is a staff, he loves to play pranks. He is really good at card games and always has a deck of cards in his pocket (that can be used for various purposes). Ages VERY slowly. He has a Southern accent and dresses like a cowboy. When someone asks who he is, he'll usually respond with "I'm the cowboy". He has no memory before five years ago when an old magician woke him and taught him magic. He has since been trying to figure out who he is and why he lost his memories.

User- polaristar

Name- Tanner Draco

Age- 20

personality- quiet, smart, cunning, sarcastic

Gender- male

Race- dragon/human hybrid (more dragon than human, though)

Appearance - jet black hair, one silver and one gold eye (his eyes are kinda luminescent)

Black and white drawing (I didn't draw it)

Job or school - college student/computer programmer

Other -he is kinda self conscious about his tail, wings, and scales so he will wear gloves and do his best to hide his dragonlike attributes. He is faster and stronger than humans and heals very quickly. He is able to easily memorize things. He doesn't age.

User- Thaelasan

Name- Rilain Sei Albor

Age- 23

Personality - Heroic. Instinctively finds himself trying to jump into everything the moment something is wrong, even if it is the worst decision. His outgoing nature can lead to certain events making him blunder socially but that's seldom a problem. He prefers to choose the "Run in fighting" rather than the "be cautious" path. As such, those who like to fight from the shadows may not find him a suitable companion.

Gender- Male.

Race- Nephalem. This is half spirit/angel, half-human. As such, his features may seem regal and noble to normal people, perhaps even ascended. This allows him to see things from a supernatural standpoint.

Appearance- He has long, golden-blonde hair, almost halfway down his back. He normally wears casual clothing - albeit with a tuxedo of sorts that always seems to don his persona. He has an unshaven face, leading to a beard that's tied in a braid. He wields a claymore rather than any form of projectile weapon, using medieval fighting techniques for some odd reason. When necessary, he may call upon his powers to don a suit of plate armor and reveal his wings. This, however, taxes him greatly based on what he uses and how long he continues to be in this state.

Job or school - His current occupation is the self-proclaimed "Righteous harbinger." He believes that he is the sole destroyer of evil in the world, even going to extremes to purify the souls of the wicked.

Other- His normal human abilities are empowered by his angel form. In order to use this, he must first use a prayer with a rosary of some form.

Username: HellFire or HellFireSouLess

Name: Leon Varus Jensen

Personality: Outcast. he always finds himself making friends, yet for some reason they leave him. So he keeps to himself and never relies on anyone. Never runs away from a fight, he fights head on. Only if he has to fight. Deep inside he wishes that there will be a day, a day were he never have to be alone.

Race: Emerald Wyvern/Human.

Apperance: has a military cut hair that is black. Always causal clothes never really likes to dress fancy. Clean shaven face with a scar across his right eye. When you look in his eyes, it is as if you are starring at emeralds glimmering in the moonlight. He wields no weapon. He control flames in his human form, but after long periods of fight he has to recharge his power. he can only do so by consuming other flames. He can transform into a wyvern only if he puts his life on the line. Meaning when he fights someone in this form one person will die.

Job: Can never seem to keep a job

Other: All he knows about his past or i should remember. Is that he made a promise to someone. As to who that person is to him lies unknown.

User- kirito

Name- Aaron

Age- 18

personality - Aaron is is calm and laid back. He always has a book in his face and tend to ignore the world around him. (The rest will be rp 'd out)

Gender- male

Race - Mage or magician whatever you want to call it.

Appearance- (will post one when I get to a computer. )

Job or school-Works as an assistant librarian also collage student.

Other will be rp ' d

User- padfoot

Name- Moander

Age- old

personality-you'll see

Gender- neither

Race- God

Appearance- Moander

Job or school - The God of Rot

Other-

User- padfoot

Name- Weyland