Kirito

Supernatural OOC

Need to get the other two characters made but posting this one now since I need to leave for a few hours.

User- Narvix

Name- No true name but they go by Kirit and Meztli

Age- Unknown

Personality- Kirit and Meztli are counterparts, two separate beings while also being of the same mind. Their personality can be confusing at first. Kirit, the Ying, can be bright and cheerful in his demeanor while Meztli, the Yang, can be gloomy and quite the buzz-kill. However, both are generally fun loving and satisfied once their own objectives have been met. Together, they are a calculating mind with an observational approach, evaluating what happens around them.

Gender- Male and Female

Race- Ying - Yang Entity

Appearance- Together, they look like a young child of indeterminate gender. They stand at about 4’ in height with a very delicate-looking build. Their hair is short and unruly, alternating between white and black strips. Their left eye is a steely grey while their right eye is a dark enough brown to look black. Their skin looks fair but is not pale. Instead, it is uneven in tone, ashen in some parts and tanned in others. Clothing consists of an oversized, black and white checkered hoodie, and too long faded jeans, worn down shoes that consists of the right being white with black laces and the left being black with white laces. On their hands resides knitted black gloves with white fingers.

Separately, Kirit and Meztli can exist as unformed masses of energy. This energy has a golden glow for Kirit and a dark blue glow for Meztli. However, both are capable of taking on a separate human form. Kirit prefers a male figure that stands at about 6’ tall with handsome features. His hair in this form is dominantly white with black tips while his eyes are a steely grey. His skin is ashen and his clothes are mostly a cream or off-white color with some highlights of grey and silver. For foot covering, he favors wearing cream-colored moccasins with a more firm sole.

Meztli prefers her individual form to be female, standing at about 4’6” and with younger features than Kirit’s individual form. She retains the delicate appearance, much like an innocent child, with raven hair that reaches her shoulders and tanned skin. Her hair is wavy with white tips and sometimes sports bangs that brush along her brow line or reaches just past her dark eyes. She favors wearing a navy blue or black jumper dress with a white bow tied around her collar. On her feet reside dark colored boots.

Job or school- No job, no school.

Other- Kirit and Meztli always talk in third person, referring to themselves as “we” even when in their united form. People will never see the two apart as they cannot be more than a few hundred yards apart. As such, when they are separated, Kirit will resemble a father figure to Meztli to outside viewers.

Edited by Narvix

Cool character smile.gif

Also, does anybody want to have a relationship with Daniel or Luna? I'm kind of a sucker for a good romance. xd.png

Excellent character I say skinner maybe bring him in with us lol or let it play out with the others see we're your chars go? Also your not the only one Lol tongue.gif

Edited by Kirito

You could try Kirit or one of the two females I have yet to make |D on my phone now but when I'm home later tonight, I'll work on forms again.

Side note, Kirit and Meztli are neither good nor evil so they'll be antagonists one moment and protagonists the next.

If Rilain wasn't with Akane (who you can play or who will be brought in later) I would take you up on that.

Perhaps you should try the newcomer dragon man... my associate, Leon?

SO WAIT KIRITO YOU KNEW WHO TOHKA WAS THE WHOLE TIME?! BY THE NINE. Anyway, we should probably stop talking about this in the OOC, since it isn't about the RP.

Edited by Thaelasan

You want a drink when you injured and bleeding out and probably going to gwt blood all over Aarons staff......ok were skinner when you need him and his remedies lol xd.png

SO WAIT KIRITO YOU KNEW WHO TOHKA WAS THE WHOLE TIME?! BY THE NINE. Anyway, we should probably stop talking about this in the OOC, since it isn't about the RP.

I love Audiomachine but I haven't heard of this dub step remix. Quite like it. ^^

Anyways, I'm back home. Likely to call it a night in an hour since I have school tomorrow and I share a truck with my sister. Both of us are now college students since her first term started this week.

This said, I'll work on an intro post for my Ying Yang (if auto accept is still in play?) and get the other two sheets worked on tomorrow morning before my class in the afternoon.

Where is everyone at and what exactly is going on in the RP?

Edited by Narvix

Soooo... This seemed to explode while I was gone (for work and skyrim).

Sorry that I haven't been as active as I usually am. I'll try to keep up.

I think that The recaps have gotten me caught up, but I think that I'll wait until the next morning or something, and have my character be a new teacher at the school (is it a high school or college by the way?) which will explain why he knows no one and it will allow me to catch up easier. Also, is there any of the student characters that would take chem?

Ps. Love Two Kinds soooooo much. I'm always so impatient for the next update.

See Kirito, Sword Art Online gifs are almost a necessity.

User- Thaelasan

Name- Miyamoto "Kami" Akane ( in loose translation, Miyamoto Kami means "the godlike spirit of the base of the shrine". She prefers Miyamoto to Kami.)

Age- Looks roughly 19-21. Actual age unknown.

personality - Like the shrine maiden she pretends to be, she is kind and generous to those around her. Unlike Rilain, her "other-half", her personality is more confined and elegant. She is slightly tomboyish in her attitude, yet still keeps the feminine charm she has had since she became a Nephilim many centuries ago. She is well known to be loving to children who come around her shrine for wishes. She normally grants them, if they are in her power.

Gender - Female.

Race - Nephilim.

Appearance - Long, flowing, white hair tied in two braids down her back covers the shrine dress she wears on a daily basis. Her eyes are the same color as Rilain's, a mark of the Nephilim type she chose. She possesses a well-endowed figure and has been remarked to almost "shine" when eyes are cast upon her. As such, it is no wonder she has been called a Kami by those less knowledgeable.

Job or school - Shrine Maiden, but also a giver of blessings. People come to pray at her shrine and she blesses them with gifts she deems fitting.

Other - Will sometimes use Japanese rather than English when dealing with certain people. Strangely enough, though she is mostly from Asian countries, she can speak English with almost no problem at all.

History - Akane was one of the three Paragons of Light, the three Nephilim given the most gifts by their diety during the Ascension. Her beauty was transformed to a regal standard. Her priestess staff became a samurai's blade, white and noble. She had been the Priestess of the God they had chosen to pray to. As such, she normally chose a peaceful route compared to a violent one.

She loved Rilain and his ideals. Their romance was quite strong during the ages following the transformation. This, however, irked Vlad, a man who chose a dark path to fulfill righteous goals. As such, both Rilain and Akane began to wonder about his true desires.

During the imperial age, Akane was forced to allow Rilain to head to the new world, leaving her behind. As the ages passed and Japanese shrines became less important to the new age, she continued to sit at her own shrine near a font of supernatural energy, providing gifts to the less fortunate. Dealing with magical girls, demons, and other crazy Japanese action only seen in manga has been exciting but strange.

She desires to see Rilain once more.

User- Thaelasan

Name- Vlad the Impaler. (Dracula).

Age - Close to the age of Rilain.

personality - Snide, and cynical, and ruthlessly pursues his centuries old vendetta against a certain Nephilim who ruined his plans. He is a manipulator who uses his natural charisma to woo people to his standings.

Gender - Male

Race- Corrupted Nephilim/Fallen Angel/Vampiric Angel.

Appearance - Vlad resembles almost a corpse, yet not as much as your stereotypical Bram Stoker vampire. He has long, black hair and a very nice tailored suit of nobility. His wings, unlike Akane and Rilain's, are pitch black. His fingers have elongated to claws.

Job or school - Vampire lord.

Other - Feasting on blood increases his powers. He will normally be found feasting on NPCs.

Vlad was once the fourth member of the Paragons of Light but his continued descent into blood and ruin corrupted his soul and his heart. He had taken many faces over the years but his most famous was Vlad the Impaler. However, though he was a hero to his troops, his methods were bloody and cruel. He also drank the blood from many war prisoners he possessed before he impaled them.

Rilain confronted him with his crime, demanding that he cease his foolish actions before he went down a path that would lead to his end. Vlad, however, hated Rilain for stealing Akane away from him and cursed his name.

The two fought, their blows both brutal and swift. Rilain, unable to kill Vlad due to his own inhibitions as well as Vlad's madness, instead managed to trap the beast within a chain-bound coffin. This he sealed beneath Russia, Vlad's original district.

Europe, Russia, Asia, and Africa. Those had been the four districts of protection. Rilain took upon himself Vlad's Russia. As time went on, it was harder and harder for him to keep the peace. World War 1 and World War 2 not only made Rilain feel terrible for being unable to halt them but also began to awaken the sleeping vampire laying under the land.

In the 1940s, a group of Nazi scientists discovered Vlad's coffin. Knowing not what was within, they took it to a special bunker for experimentation. This, however, would be the end of them.

The scientists were later found drained of all blood. The only way they had been able to stop him was to shut the door to the bunker and hope it would keep him in.

For fifty years, it did. The cast-iron door was too much for the still-weak vampire, who didn't even have his weapon. Then, today, a group of historians opened the bunker to discover what was within.

They, too, fell to the mad Nephilim.

Now, he seeks only one thing - vengeance against Rilain and Akane.

And the destruction of the peace they worked so hard to create.

Edited by Thaelasan

biggrin.gif Finally, someone who understands me! That is my favorite anime ever, of all time. I went to comic con as Kirito and got a discount on SAO art!

SAO was an excellent show to watch. I'm hoping the rumors I heard of more episodes coming out are true as I really want to see the storyline continued.

Also, I looked briefly at Akame ga Kill and I'm slightly interested. I plan to give it a try by this weekend.

On topic with the RP, am I safe to assume auto acceptance? I read the last page of the thread and learned that a handful of people are in Rilain's home. Is this presently the only active group in the RP?

Edited by Narvix

They aren't rumors. SAO season II English subbed is being released every saturday at 1-3PM

Man I spend fifteen minutes typing two new character sheets and you guys already posted like five new posts. Please read them and check them over. :3

By the way, I liked SAO so much I began work on an SAO Zelda crossover fancomic which takes place after Season 2 and before Gun Gale. ;3 Of course, I have quite a few other comics to do as well - one about a Date a Live AU and another original work of mine.

it's hard man. It's hard and no one understands.

Edited by Thaelasan

You seem to be a big fan of Nephilims, Thael x3

I made my intro post for Kirit and Meztli. If I'm out of line for doing so, I'll delete it from the thread; no one answered me about the auto accept deal Kirito had mentioned before.

If I'm not out of line, Thael, then you're free to have one of your new characters interact with my serious case of an identity crisis |D -shot-

EDIT: Yay! More SAO!

Edited by Narvix