Kirito

Supernatural OOC

Yeah. i wasn't just messing around with Skinner the whole time he was written on his own. I have been building his story.

Who do you think has been paying him to kill dangerous Fae?

Uh guys? Narath is the guy I was talking about and I think he wants to join, so...

he posted his sheet on the last page

Also, Kirito, do you think it would be possible to put all of the character sheets in one place? I'm getting a little mixed up as to which character is what.

She means quote all of our sheets and past them on the first post on the rp or the OoC

Wait. Every person in NYC is now hexed? Come on man,at least keep a little consistency. If Aaron almost dies from casting a few spells. What makes him ok to cast such a huge spell. Please keep stuff about your character consistent, it makes things confusing.

What about the magic meth stuff? Wouldn't that have given him a pretty big boost?

Or we could just add that humans have a "mist" over their eyes like in Percy Jackson.

That's actually a pretty good idea but I think the power would have burned him up if he tried so I'll leave it at that thanks though biggrin.gif

Soooo... Am I accepted?

Also, can someone please recap the story for me?

So... I'm gonna have to separate my character soon. I'll be sure to inform everyone when it is I won't be allowed to post anymore. It'll be roughly three weeks before I'll be active again. Just a heads up.

Marathon you are accepted and I'm not really good a recaps but when ever your ready just post away biggrin.gif.

At the moment, there is a dragon outside (not sure if he's good or bad yet?) most of us are either inside the local Starbucks, or outside trying to figure out what to do with dragon-boy.

I'm still a little fuzzy as to what each person's character is since that hasn't been made into a formal list yet, but yeah. That's what I know so far smile.gif

Tanner isn't evil... just the dragon part of him seems to enjoy causing death and destruction... and he didn't actually go through a physical change, the dragon took over his body. So basically Tanner (the real Tanner) has lost control of his body. Now that I think about it, it's really similar to the Hulk... Oh, and Tanner is half dragon - he's a human/dragon hybrid.

Well,

Rena is a Phantom Dralven. A Dralven is a mix of two purebred and powerful parents, one being a dragon and the other an elf. Rena is a 10th generation Dralven, meaning the pure lineage has been passed down to her. Best example I can think of.

Guardian Dragon x Magma = Guardian of Destruction

Take another pair and breed the two off spring together. It's a pyramid where the top two breeds are an elf and dragon.

Oh! See, I thought that he was a half breed that had a few dragon parts that stuck out all the time, but then he turned into like a 20 foot full-on dragon. My bad!

And thanks for clearing that up for me zakku smile.gif

Edited by makenziec123

That's ok! smile.gif I think more than one person thought that though, so I just decided to clear it up for everyone.

Also... just so there's not much confusion, though her appearance can be misleading... Rena is well over 100. Her real age, she can't even remember cause it's been far longer than since she was initially transitioned into a phantom.