Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

Baked mozzarella sticks, spinach salad with kale and raspberry dressing, and cinnamon tea with milk

Brown rice with lentils, plain yogurt, sliced tomatoes, and garlic. Also a glass of apple juice and a cup of cinnamon tea.

Instant mashed potatos and frozen veggies, microwaved in my one and only piece of dinnerware (a mug lol) to make a kind of veggie pot pie because college.

Instant mashed potatos and frozen veggies, microwaved in my one and only piece of dinnerware (a mug lol) to make a kind of veggie pot pie because college.

I'm gonna have tea soon and I really really want this now. Lol

I'm probably going to have a cheese roll or spaghetti(spaghetti you cook like pasta not from a tin)

Soup.

Darn, I had wanted Italian. Pesto pasta, with chicken cutlets and pupeta...(that how you spell it? xd.png) With HOAGIE SPREAD oh...

Soup. Wasn't sure how my stomach would handle that leftover chicken from the restaurant. So I went with soup.

Fries that tasted of freezer burn… Serves me right for not cooking at home for a month and wasting money on eating out. xd.png

Fresh herb and garlic baked trout with black kale. My apartment still smells delightful.

Long John Silver's. I love their food. biggrin.gif