Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

Leftover rice and General Tso's chicken. Leftovers = no cooking. xd.png

A small bowl of lasagna and two pizza pop tart thingies (you heat them in a microwave then brown in a toaster). I'm not enjoying the acid reflux the lasagna gave me. ._.

Yesterday, I made bone-in chicken breasts with herbs and spices in the crock pot. By the time it was done cooking 5 hours later, the meat was so tender it was falling off the bone. I left the skin on to flavor the sauce...delicious! Tonight, we had the left over chicken and sauce with rice and texas toast. It was even better than yesterday.

Pad woonsen! Deliciousness is heading my way!

I'd never heard of that and googled it. Man, that does look good! I'm going to have to try and make it myself. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

TV dinner.....I kind of suck as a cook.....I am working on that though. But I had one of those little sweet and sour chicken Banquet dinners. They're actually pretty good. I finally got a stock pot so I can now try my hand at making some soups and stuff. I really want to make Italian Wedding Soup. I also can now make spaghetti....I make a mean spaghetti....I just wish I had the homemade spaghetti sauce recipe that Gran and I did. It was awesome....we made so much we had to freeze a bunch of it. blink.gif

Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Salad sandwich, because I was lazy. (But it was still a darn good sandwich.)