Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

Had some shrimp, but it wasn't all that. It was one of those boxed meals and I don't think I'll be getting it again. It was okay, but eh. Not the best. :/

My friend and I went to a China Wok place and I had noodles with beef, chicken, shrimp and veggies. It was awesome, but we didn't find the perfect noodle place we accidntally found a year ago. Must be magically hidden.

We had chicken and sausage with homemade mac'n'cheese and salad.

I cooked lasagna for my parents last night for mother's day =3

I had a delicious sub from Jeresy Mikes. Their JJ Gargantuan is amazing like a huge Italian Sandwich packed with all the good meats. smile.gif Yum

I had some home made hot wings again tonight...

Noodle leftovers yesterday, today I'm getting dinner at Bighorn from Ekornes (the tressless Company) with my collegues. Looking forward to it biggrin.gif

Pancakes and they were more of a mid-afternoon meal since I didn't have lunch or dinner. They were good, but I usually try to eat regularly rolleyes.gif

Is it weird for Americans to have them outside of breakfast? Because here they really aren't a breakfast food.

Fixed myself an omelet with two cheeses, sharp Cheddar and Ricotta. Also used the new spice blend I put together last night. It didn't fold as neatly as I'd like, but that made no difference to the flavor! biggrin.gif

@ Blah - while pancakes are generally considered a breakfast food, I grew up with a grandmother who sometimes put cooked rice, cut corn or shredded raw potato in pancake batter, and served the pancakes as part of lunch or dinner. The were only served with syrup as breakfast, though. Not weird at all, in my book. smile.gif