Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

Chicken tenders, spinach, cranberry juice, and strawberries. Oh, and one of those lemon girl scout cookies.

Edited by Dawnwing

A bowl of rice with cooked turkey breast, mung bean sprouts and fresh blue- and raspberries, garnished with mint and coriander^^

Chili con carne.

A bowl of rice with cooked turkey breast, mung bean sprouts and fresh blue- and raspberries, garnished with mint and coriander^^

Yum. Kind of envious right now. happy.gif

I bought myself some fish and chips.

Yum. Kind of envious right now. happy.gif

I bought myself some fish and chips.

Haha, I'm glad other people think this sounds good^^ My brother just stared at me... He thinks it's a weird combination.

But it was indeed delicious smile.gif

Had some Chicken wings. It was pretty good for Freezer, box style. I'm pleasantly surprised. happy.gif

Tonight? I ordered pizza.

I wish I would have remembered this thread on Thursday night... Thursday night's dinner was amazing.... Filet mignon, baked potato, garlic bread, salad... It was delicious.

Eating a bowl of cereal as I type this. I like cereal for dinner.

Chicken wings dipped in some ranch. I wasn't in the mood for anything more. It's getting warmer and my appetite has started to decline. The hotter it gets, the less I want to eat.

Rigatoni pasta with meatballs. Not usually a fan of cheese on my pasta meals, but this time it was acceptable. I wouldn't have minded if I had more pasta and less meatballs though, pasta is the best. cool.gif