Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

Pancakes and they were more of a mid-afternoon meal since I didn't have lunch or dinner. They were good, but I usually try to eat regularly rolleyes.gif

Is it weird for Americans to have them outside of breakfast? Because here they really aren't a breakfast food.

In Australia they tend to be a dessert more often than a breakfast ... but they definitely aren't a considered a proper lunch or dinner in most homes, I think.

We have "Pancake Parlour" (which might actually be American?) franchise where they only serve different kinds of pancakes, but its the kind of place you go to for fun.

Had some potato salad yesterday. c:

Edited by suskekun222

Too much food. I had koobideh with rice and broiled tomatoes, but too much of it. Then I had ice cream because I can't resist mint chocolate chip and pistachio.

Made a simple cheese lasagna, using a very old package of pasta. Everything else was fresh, but it seemed much saltier than I expected. That's really odd, because I didn't add any salt. blink.gif

I had lasagna as well, but it was exactly as salty as expected.

Chicken, green beans, cranberry, and some sweet potato. I had originally planned on having a bowl of cereal. :I

Yesterday I had some left-over from the 17th May celebration, chinese wok With beef and noodles in sweet 'n sour. It was delicious.

I had about an ounce of grilled dijon chicken, a few florets of broccoli, and about half a sausage round picked out of red beans and rice before I got sick.

My stomach hates me. True story.

Fried rice. The most basic type with just egg and leek.

Edited by suskekun222